Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:03 pm

"ugh, does no one eat food around here, or are you all just possessed by some robot or something?" Jonathon said jokingly.

Jeremie flinched at the mention, but Jonathon didn't notice it.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:04 pm

"No, that's where hang out spots and even the cafeteria is." Jake replied.

"Uh, yeah." Jeremy backed it up.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:07 pm

"oh...great, what are we waiting for let's go." Jonathon hurried up the pace and quickly making everyone fall behind. "Come on! Waiting on you now!"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:09 pm

"Wow, he's energetic." Jake said.  He then shrugged his shoulders.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:13 pm

"You're as slow as Mr. Delmas' phone calls, come on!"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:13 pm

"Don't run!" Jake told him.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:17 pm

"I'll.....i'll try....not..." Jonathon tried to say before he collapsed to the ground.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:54 pm

"Oh no." Jake said.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm

All Jonathon could hear was the rushing of people around him.

What happened? What hurt so much...his stomach felt like it was being stomped on. What's going on. Am I going to d-

Jonathon blacked out. He continually faded in and out catching fragments of the events around him.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 am

"Get him up." Jake said, Jeremy helping to carry him.

"To the infirmary." Jeremy told Jake.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 am

Everything was fuzzy, he could tell he wasn't on the ground anymore. 

That's weird, I'm floating. No, that doesn't make sense. Unless I'm an angel now, or being carried by one. That must be it, i'm being carried by that pink haired girl I saw on the way in.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:08 am

"Alright, set him down." the nurse told the two, gently setting him on one of the infirmary beds. 

"Hope he's alright." Jake said.

"Me too." Jeremy agreed.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 am

Jonathon slowly began waking up 

"W-where... am....... I?" he asked, voice obviously croaking.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:07 am

"The infirmary. " Jake answered.  "You were unconscious for a few minutes."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:14 am

"Really? Do they know why?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 am

"No." Jake replied.  "But, the nurse is guessing dehydration. "
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:19 am

Jonathon shook his head. "No, that's not possible. I have gone for 8 hours without water in 100 degree weather and have been perfectly fine. It's 80 degrees here and I've drunk at least 2 liters of water. No this is different, before it happened I felt pain in my stomach, so that's where it started. Most likely something I ate but I haven't had anything except.........except the ice cream."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:24 am

"It's impossible that ice cream could be the cause." Jeremy replied.

"How much did you eat?" Jake asked.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:26 am

"No, no I didn't mean the ice cream caused it, i only at two scoops, there's no way. But what if something was in the ice cream, like the health inspector hadn't checked that place yet and they need to be shut down?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 am

Liz was following them and gasped at the thought. "I ate ice cream, as well, but I'm not sick."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:28 am

"I don't know." Jeremy replied.  "I need to take a breather real quick... outside."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 am

"The ice cream?" Lyra asked, "but I'd sure loads of people have eaten it and you're the only one that's passed out, I mean Liz looks fine. Jeremie where are you going?"
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 am

Liz nodded in agreement. "Yeah, how come we're not affected."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:59 am

Jeremy, outside, checked his phone for any 'messages'.

"I sure hope it's not him." He said to himself.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Liz looked at Jeremie. "Checking messages?"

(When did Peace take over Jeremie? I thought No.1JerlitaFan was playing Jeremie.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next