Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 4 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:35 pm

"oh god, i can't even imagine that"

(Yeah. In europe summers don't get that hot, so 80 degrees is realistic)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 4 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Liz said, "It can get unbearable." She realized she was still holding Jeremie and decided to help him stand up. "Sometimes I feel like fainting in that heat." She turned slightly, still blushing.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:53 pm

"yeah, I could never live somewhere that hot unless you wanted to- I MEAN UNLESS SOME HYPOTHETICAL REALLY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE ASKED ME TOO!" jeremie cringed.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Liz smiled at Jeremie. Why was he so nervous? Did he have a crush on her, too? "You'd probably faint much sooner from the heat, but you might like Texas. By the way, when does class start back up?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:58 pm

"Well...right now, but I'm sure Mr. Delmas wouldn't mind me missing class for something as important as a meeting with him." 

(by the way, Peace! You there, dude?)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm

(He's offline at the moment.)

Liz nodded. "Probably not. In America, we usually don't have classes during the summer. I guess it's different here and I'll have to get used to it."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:10 pm

"no classes in the summer? Wow, i wish we had that" he accidently put his hand down on Liz's and he froze stiff.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Liz froze and his hand touched hers. "Uh...yeah...the only way to go....to school in the summer is what we call summer school." Why was she reacting like this and what was taking Delmas so long?
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

He came to his senses and pulled his hand back. "um.....well.....uh...sorry about that.....w-wonder why Mr. Delmas is t-taking.....so long."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:58 pm

"Long telephone call, maybe?" Liz said blushing and absentmindedly kicking the ground. Why was she nervous around him?
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:07 pm

"yeah, maybe. could be a parent call worried about William" Jeremie got a worried look on his face as he remembered that William's clone would never hold up to his parents.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:08 pm

(This is during Evolution. William doesn't have a clone.)

Liz looked at Jeremie. "Who's William? A friend of yours?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:19 pm

(oh that's right, crap i'm sorry, i'm really bad at this aren't i?)

"Uh yeah, he's a friend of everyone in my little circle of friends. He uh...goes adventuring with us, we like to...um....adventure."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 pm

"Maybe havinf lunch with Jim was a bad idea." Mr. Delmas muttered, entering the room.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Jeremie: "Hello Mr. Delmas," speaking in French, "I'm here to translate for Liz here, is that okay?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 pm

"Don't worry, kids." Mr. Delmas assured.  "I speak English.  Now, you are the new kids, right?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Jonathon: "Yes, we just transferred here from overseas. I'm from Virginia and Liz is from ...... well...."

Jeremie: "Texas, she's from Texas"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Liz nods. "Yes, Texas. I'm here to start school." She looks at Jeremie. "Is everyone here bilingual?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:30 pm

"Well, of course." Mr. Delmas happily replied.  "There are kids here from all corners of the world... well, nearly.  Anyways, are you ready for the grand tour of Kadic Academy?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Jonathon: "I'm all set, I'd love to meet everyone"

Jeremie: "Uh, Mr. Delmas..........would you mind if I came along?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:36 pm

"Alright then." Mr. Delmas replied.  "Jeremy, Jake, go ahead and show them the school.  I have a meeting with a friend here in a few minutes and I can't miss it.  And, by the way, Jake, here's your wallet."  Jake caught the caught.

"Where did you..."

"You always leave it on my desk every Friday." Mr. Delmas reminded him.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Jonathon just snickered as he walked out of the room. "Nice going, Jake. Hard finding things without mommy?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:42 pm

"Shut it, dude." Jake joking replied. 

"Now, for the 'meeting'."  Mr. Delmas turned on his computer and a game popped up on the screen.  "Now let's see if the kids are right about these shooters."  Mr. Delmas joined a game and began to play, then getting killed the first second.

"CRAP!" he yelled.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:44 pm

"anyone else just hear him yell?....no....alright nevermind. Anyways, so where are we headed first, hopefully the lunchroom, right?" Very Happy
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 pm

"First stop, courtyard." Jake said, leading the group, along with Jeremy.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next