Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:08 am

My wallet!" Jake freaked.   "I'll be right back."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:27 am

"Oh no! I sure hope he finds it!", Jonathon looked over at Jeremie and Liz.

"Umm...I'm gonna go into Mr. Delmas' office and.....see if there's anyway for me to.....not be here." Jonathon winked at Liz and went into the office.

Jeremie: "He's a little weird isn't he?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:14 pm

"Oh, hey!" Jake said, nervously.   "Gonna help me find my wallet?  I was here yesterday and must've dropped it."  Jake smiled.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 pm

(wait, are you in the office?)

"Uh, yeah. Wanted to give Lizeremie there some privacy" xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Lyra walked into the office to see the other two, "..yea I'm not gonna be out there with those two love birds."
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:10 pm

"hahaha, you're welcome, i kinda set that up for them, anyways, could you give us some help, Jake left his wallet somewhere."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Liz sighed. "He's translating for me, that's all." idiots. She still was beet red in the face. She liked Jeremie, but she didn't want to tell him, since they just met.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Jeremie was blushing like crazy to but neither of them noticed because they were both hiding their faces from each other.

Jeremie: I like her, but I don't want to let her know that.

Jeremie: "Um... so... uh... do you um.... do you want to be shown around town after you're done? I'm sure you don't know all the good places around here."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Liz nodded, still blushing. "Sure. I...I'd like that." How do I tell him that I like him? "But, if I happen to be in a different class than you at the start of school, how am i supposed to understand the teachers?"

(Can someone be Mr. Delmas for the time being?)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:11 pm

(not me! PK?)

Jeremie: "I'll see what I can do, I'm the best student in the school so Mr. Delmas listens to me. I'll ask him to put you in my classes so I can translate for you."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Liz smiles even broader. "Really? But, wouldn't that distract the class and make the teachers angry?" She didn't want to cause trouble at her new school. All she wanted was to be a good student, and somehow tell Jeremie that she has a crush on him, even if they first met.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Jeremie: "oh no, it won't be a problem, and if I have to I'll just take all your notes for you and make them in English, it's not like i need them." ^_^
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Liz smiled broadly at Jeremie. "R-really? You'd do that for me? Of course I also have a language learning program for French that I can use in my spare time to help as well."

(If you read my character profile, Jeremie makes a translator for her.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:24 pm

(okay)

Jeremie: "And if you really want me to, I could build a device that translates everything for you. I know how to do that by the way." he said giving a shy smile.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:45 pm

"Will it translate what I say into French?" she asked. "You must be a genius. I have a thing for blond haired geniuses with glasses." There! I said it!"  She blushed at her own statement, wondering why she blurted it out.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:02 pm

"R-r-r-r-really, I-i-i ........", Jeremie stuttered.

Then he passed out.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Liz caught Jeremie as he fell. "Hey, don't pass out on me now. I need a translator." Ugh, why did I say what I said. Having an instant crush on someone makes you do stupid things.

(This will get interesting if Aelita shows up or if someone decides to rp her.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:18 pm

(Jonathon can handle that Wink if you know what I mean)

Jeremie: Slowly wakes up "what....wh-what happened?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:20 pm

"You fainted, Jeremie," Liz said. "Are you okay?"

(Yup.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Jeremie: "I did? Why?" Slightly blushing from her holding him.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Liz shrugged. "It's too hot outside maybe." Liz was blushing as well.

(Peacekeeper, we need a Mr. Delmas, if you don't mind. Even if you type in English, my character will hear French.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Jeremie: "But it's only 29 degrees."

(Yeah, we need you Peace!)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:28 pm

"That must be in Celsius. If it was Fahrenheit it would feel colder. What's that in Fahrenheit?" Liz asked. "I was never good at math or science. Or physical ed for that matter."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:30 pm

"oh yeah, that's right. They use Fahrenheit in America, let's see...it's about 80 degrees."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Liz snorted. "That's a cool front in the summer compared to where I'm from. In Texas it would be about 100 degrees."

(And it's about 80 in Europe during the summer.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next