Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:21 am

(There's only 4 people in this RP :/ how will be do the original characters?)

"Great!", he said to Lyra, "hahaha look out Liz! Wouldn't want to hurt yourself!" xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:05 pm

(One could play an original character.)

Liz looked over at Jonathan. "Very funny," she said, obviously not amused.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:40 pm

With a look of mock fear, Jonathon raises his hands as if to surrender.

"Anyway, are you all right? That looked like a rough hit." he said with a concerned tone.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:59 pm

"Yeah," Liz said. "I just bumped into this person. No harm done."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:04 pm

"Okie dokie lokie, just checking," Jonathon said, "what exactly are we doing, again?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 pm

(I was hoping the guy I bumped into was Jeremie.)

"I was apologizing to this boy here, then we were going to see Mr. Delmas," Liz said. "Uh....exucem moi? Sorry."

(Not sure if I spelt the French right.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:58 pm

(Oh okay, i'll help)

"Oh uh, no need to apologize miss," the boy said in English surprisingly, Jonathon noticed he was blushing slightly, "uh, my name's J-J-Jeremie Belp-pois, uh, the p-principal's office is down that way." 

The boy rushed off as if he was embarrassed to be there, but Jonathon knew better.

"hahaha, he was sure nice to you, huh," jonathon said winking to Liz, "anyway, I guess we should head down that way." 

Jonathon started walking down to the principal's office still smirking at Liz.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:25 am

Liz nodded, still in shock and blushing. "I think he likes me," she said, following Jonathan. "I'm surprised he spoke English. ARG! I didn't even tell him my name! I guess he figured it out from our conversation."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:25 am

"Okay guys, here we are." Jake said, letting them inside the main building.  "Just look for the door that says 'Main Office'."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 am

Lyra laughed at what had happened between Liz and Jeremie, "congratulations Liz, you just ran into the smartest person in the school and made him blush and stutter too, that was brilliant!"
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 am

Jonathon opened his eyes wide and smiled.

"That was the smartest kid in the school? I've got to get to know him better. Whenever I go to a new school, i always find out who the smartest person is and then I start a friendly rivalry with them. So if he's the smartest, now he's gonna have to work to keep that title now that I'm here! Very Happy"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Liz smiled and blushed deeper. "R-really? Do you think he likes me?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 pm

"....you have to ask?," Jonathon face palmed, "of course he does, didn't you see how he acted when you ran into him! He was stuttering, blushing, and probably pissing his pants too!"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Liz gave Jonathon an exasperated look. "I doubt he pissed in his pants. Maybe he's just shy."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Jonathon laughed. 

"i was just joking, yeah of course he's shy. so go talk to him....after the meeting with mr. delmas. He's probably not going to come up to you."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:30 pm

"I don't know how I'll be able to communicate with Mr. Delmas, since I don't speak French," Liz said, looking nervous. "Unless I can go ask Jeremie to translate for me."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Jonathon was going to just tell her to use his translator, but then he realized why she conveniently forgot about it.

"oh yeah, right, well go get him, ask him to translate, then talk to him and thank him for helping you, and then... do whatever it is you do." Jonathon said.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:51 pm

(The translator that your character gave Liz was in the Arena.)

"Do you think he'll say yes?" Liz asked with uncertainty.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:36 pm

(oops, well i can't keep track of everything going on in two RPs that are exactly the same)

"of course he will! now go before Mr. Delmas comes out and calls for you! Go! Hurry!" Jonathon said, rushing her along to make sure she'd be able to find the guy before he got too far away.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 am

Liz nods and runs out into the courtyard and spots Jeremie. "Hey, Jeremie,wait!" she shouts. "I have a favor to ask." She catches up to him out of breath. "Can....you translate...for me while I'm in the meeting with Mr. Delmas?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 am

Jeremie blushes and tries really hard to hide it.

Jeremie: "um...y-yeah sure, i love yo- I MEAN I'D LOVE TO!"

He looked down at the ground uneasily, he couldn't believe what he had just done.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:05 am

Liz smiles and tries to hide her blushing. "Thanks. Come on." I knew it! He likes me! Liz headed back to the administration building, trying to hide her beet red face.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:20 am

Jeremie followed close behind.

oh my god, i can't believe i did that. probably the only reason she hasn't told me to go away now is that she needs me to translate.

As they got to the building there was a young teenage boy already waiting there, when he saw Jeremie he gave him a knowing smile.

Jonathon: "Oh hey Jeremie! Wonder what you could possibly be doing here!" he said sarcastically.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:21 am

"Oh crap." Jake muttered, waiting outside.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 am

"What's wrong, Jake?" Jonathon asked worriedly.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next