Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko News Discussion

+25
SakraTheHedgie
Umbra Animus
juejue
Likki
Dr. J
The Pastamancer
Smartguy5000
Koneko on lyoko
Snickie
_Odd_
memoire-blanche
Dobermutt
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
TechnoSam
SearchingLyoko
Soul Jelly
Lyokofelinae
ArgentDandelion
Eilorae
Stella Luce 333
A_QueenOfFairys
SeeMeInTheShadows
Tsunamix
Atlas
29 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Code Lyoko News Discussion

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:00 pm

It might be dubbed in Spanish too, since the official site used to be split into French, English, & Spanish sections...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/17Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm

So, what does anyone think of the news on the cast? Some of the information seems a bit conflicting, but most seem pretty agreed on.
I'm super excited, though it's so weird. Odd looks so young, and Ulrich and Yumi are in their 20s!
And the new girl (according to Smartguy's link)? What does anyone think?!
Also, according to the site Smartguy linked, there are addition sites that contain additional pictures of some of them. What're your thoughts?!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 pm

I do think Odd looks a little too young. He's supposed to be Ulrich's age, so it's kinda weird that he looks five years younger. Other than that, I think I like the cast. It seems to be a pretty good fit.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by memoire-blanche Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Odd's actor looks young for his 15 years. It's going to be hard to believe that Odd and Ulrich(as characters) are in the same class(and age) if Ulrich's actor is 21. I just hope the creators knew what they were doing when they completed the cast.
On the other hand Jeremie's actor looks spot-on. Just add the glasses...
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Yes, I love Jeremie's actor too. He's perfect. Again, I like all of them, it's just Odd looks too young.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm wondering if, since they seem to have a nice number of older-looking guys, they're going to resurrect Franz Hopper.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Accidentally put this in GC when Cya mentioned it ^^;
What I put on the CL:E group journal on DA: "Odds actor is really cute I
think I had the same reaction as ~Marylique xD anyway...is it bad that I
was a bit disappointed to have a new main character? I was kinda hoping
that maybe there'd been a bit of development with Sissi, I hope she's
still in it, she has to be....right? D: Please tell me the new character
hasn't been put in just so they can give Odd a love interest within the
group -.-"

I really should be more open when it comes to adding
new characters, but...ok I think I'll just wait until we find out what
her role is and her character/background/etc.. then I'll make an
opinion.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:01 pm

After Suma's link in the News topic I have to ask who the "7th main character Laura" is going to be and how she fits into the story.

I also would like to know who Frank Beckmann will play. I'm guessing Alan Meyer.

Same for the other unknowns really. I'm pretty sure Frank is Alan though.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 pm

When I showed my sister this, she was all "OMG, you're the next Lyoko Warrior" (the actress and I look similar, and I have the same name as the character Razz )

but seriously, they could do so much wrong with this, but if they pull it off right, it has potential
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 pm

I must say appearance-wise, I'm fairly happy with Yumi's actress. Plus, Yumi's supposed to look a little older because she IS older. And it said somewhere that Mélanie practices gymnastics, so that will be helpful for those scenes since Yumi is a gymnast.

I'm not too sure about Quentin/Ulrich yet. We'll see when he's got some make-up and a hair-straightener. Same idea with Aelita's actress.

Diego/William is almost delicious-looking. Razz

Odd and Jeremie's actors are just adorable. Especially Odd's. ^^;
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 am

Agreeing with Snickie here, I'm still waiting about Ulrich's actor to see what they do to him to make him more Ulrich-like Razz Other than that I think others really fit, especially Jeremie's.
My reaction to Odd's actor was kind of like 'wow he's the same age as me and he's really adorable! <3'
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:09 am

guys, first picture on the link. It's a group picture. I'm pretty sure that the kids are William, Ulrich, Odd, Jeremie, and Aelita. So Ulrich's hair in that picture is drastically different from the other pictures.

Just sayin...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:45 pm

cya6 wrote:guys, first picture on the link. It's a group picture. I'm pretty sure that the kids are William, Ulrich, Odd, Jeremie, and Aelita. So Ulrich's hair in that picture is drastically different from the other pictures.

Just sayin...
Not to mention that the figures the cast are holding are pretty much a clear indicator of the characters they're playing.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Seriously suna, what would we do without you. You're like, our number one news guy Very Happy

Question about the new article, what does this mean "The show starts delivering in September"?

Is it weird translation?

Also interesting to see that certain channels are looking to pick it up. It really looks like we will get to see it, and in english, too Very Happy
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm

cya6 wrote:Seriously suna, what would we do without you. You're like, our number one news guy Very Happy

Question about the new article, what does this mean "The show starts delivering in September"?

Is it weird translation?

Also interesting to see that certain channels are looking to pick it up. It really looks like we will get to see it, and in english, too Very Happy
Aww, you're too kind. Laughing

Anyways, when someone says 'delivering' in terms of a television show, it means that they're looking for potential buyers for international broadcast. The conference they're going to, MIPJunior, is the perfect place for any 'property seller' to find such people.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:15 am

It’s good to know that Carton Network’s looking at it, since lots of us have access to it…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/17Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:33 pm

For me there's just a matter of whether CN air it in the UK -.-
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by _Odd_ Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:09 am

It would be unwise of them to choose CN to broadcast their show.....that's why I don't think it's gonna happen.......seeing as CN tried to get rights to the show, then didn't air the last like...7 episodes....
_Odd_
_Odd_
Blok
Blok

Male Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:42 am

It doesn't really matter to me personally, since I'm just gonna find somewhere that streams it online.

As a business though, getting broadcasting would be awesome. More exposure is almost always good and I hope they find a good channel program that'll pick them up.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

I’ll take Cartoon Network if that’s our only option, but there are way better channels out there...I still think The Hub would be a perfect fit, both for the original show & Evolution…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 pm

eh, just so long as it's a channel I get. tbh, I don't really mind
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:39 am

My only hope is that it's easily available online, since I don't know if my university's network has CN. That, and I really don't want to buy a TV tuner for my computer.
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 221

https://www.facebook.com/smartguy5000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Yeah I hope it can be accessed online. I don't have any form of tv so the internet is the only way that I'll be able to watch it.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Well there are always ways... But I'd rather moonscoop gets their due.
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 221

https://www.facebook.com/smartguy5000

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:21 pm

what do y'all think about the new pictures?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next