Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Story Challenge: Supernatural!

+6
Stella Luce 333
cya6
Dr. J
Adventurer411
Soul Jelly
SeeMeInTheShadows
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 3 Empty Re: April Story Challenge: Supernatural!

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 4:11 pm

I am pretty sure there's a topic to explain that (I hope). Look where you're supposed to tell new members to look for the rules and "know how". Field training.

Back to top Go down

April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 3 Empty Re: April Story Challenge: Supernatural!

Post by Soul Jelly Sat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm

You would make me trawl through the five or so introduction threads, wouldn't you? Razz

*Carthage points are some kind of currency you'll gain as a reward of posting, winning games, earning achievements and more. You can spend them in the Grand Arena OR use them to enter the mysterious fifth sector, Carthage, which holds endless secrets. The Arena is some kind of rpg in Code Lyoko style, in which you can builld and level your own character.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Ten points to Soul!

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat May 12, 2012 8:19 pm

LegendOfTheSky wrote:I would have raged at you, Shadows (in a very childish manner may I add)
I almost wish I could have seen that! Razz

And the Carthage Points will be updated now- I would have done it earlier except that I was on my ipod where the chance of hitting a wrong button was pretty high and I didn't want to go down in history as the admin that accidentally destroyed her forum.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 pm

oh no, don't delete the forum. That would be bad affraid
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Sat May 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Frankly, as terrible as that would be, it would also be pretty hysterical.

NUUUH!!! I ACCIDENTLY DELTED XL!!! OH NOES!!
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet
Health::
Energy::
Experience::

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat May 12, 2012 10:40 pm

I sorta wanna write a story about that and post it on fictionpress...

I'd call it: "The Day the Forum Stood Still (and was deleted accidentally)"

In other news, I have given the winners their points. If any of you are curious, my late, unofficial entry, Lines of Obscurity, will be up sometime. Congratulations to all our participants and I hope you consider this month's prompt, and if not this month's than a later month's.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3