Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Story Challenge: Supernatural!

+6
Stella Luce 333
cya6
Dr. J
Adventurer411
Soul Jelly
SeeMeInTheShadows
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty Re: April Story Challenge: Supernatural!

Post by cya6 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 pm

doubtful
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty Re: April Story Challenge: Supernatural!

Post by cya6 Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Well, here's mah story. It's pretty bad. Scratch that. Very bad.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8071707/1/
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty My Entry! ^^

Post by Hana-tan Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8073917/1/

It's my first real attempt at some gory angst, and my first Code Lyoko oneshot. I hope I pulled this off okay... And I'm sorry about the almost abrupt ending... It's a school night and I needed to get it done quickly. So sorry about this. T_T
Hana-tan
Hana-tan
Konger
Konger

Female Posts : 12

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1822803/Cha_Cha_Cheesecake

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh no, that was really really good, Hana! Very creepy! I really liked it!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana-tan Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Really? QwQ Th-Thank you so much!
I loved yours, "Really There?", too <3 It was really sweet and quirky and kind of puzzling, in a really cool kind of way *w* Good job!
Hana-tan
Hana-tan
Konger
Konger

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Thanks! Yours was better, creepier and longer, but I'm glad you liked it! I'm just glad I got it up, I was worried that the month would go *POOF* and I wouldn't have had the chance.

Glad you got yours up! I haven't seen you around here much...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana-tan Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Ah, well, going back and reading what I wrote, I can't help but feel a lot of it doesn't make much sense TT_____TT But I'm so tired now, I really don't feel like rushing to change it. Guess I'll leave it as it is. ^^;;

But on the contrary, I thought your idea was a lot more original than mine, and you really wrote it well. (: I enjoyed reading your entry, it was fantastic, and you now hold a place on my favourite authors list. ^^ I can't wait to see your future works, and, well, thanks for the awesome read!

And yes, school and procrastination have kept me extremely busy, so I don't stop by here often ;w; Which is why when I saw the story challenges I thought it would be good to exercise my writing skills while here. (: Since I don't really know much about this site (despite joining a while ago) you'll have to go easy on the likes of me while I'm still finding my way around. ^^;;
Hana-tan
Hana-tan
Konger
Konger

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Heh, I haven't even come CLOSE to understanding this place. Smile

Seriously, I still get lost. Though I've recently been leaving quite large posts on other sections, so maybe I'm getting used to it...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 am

Ah I'm so glad you two managed to post in time! *Rushes off to read*
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Tue May 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Expect both reviews and results by the end of the weekend (if someone still has a story, don't worry, I'll accept them to the end of the day.) I'll probably also post mine a bit later, since I'm not in the competition anyway.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Oh fantastic, shadows! I can't wait to read yours!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 08, 2012 12:38 pm

um, did I miss the results?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana-tan Tue May 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah, I was wondering about that T_T When are the results being announced or have they already gone up?
Hana-tan
Hana-tan
Konger
Konger

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue May 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Shadows and whoever else is judging is just being late >.>
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 08, 2012 1:09 pm

oh, thanks, Atlas!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu May 10, 2012 8:31 pm

I've read them all, just need to decide on the winner. Should be out by tomorrow (for real this time!)
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Thu May 10, 2012 8:36 pm

oh, right, there's gonna be a winnder Sad

Eh well, mine wasn't any good anyways. Smile
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 2:17 pm

C'mon ppl! get a ruling here. We're halfway into May.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5April Story Challenge: Supernatural! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat May 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Atlas501 wrote:C'mon ppl! get a ruling here. We're halfway into May.

My thoughts exactly. Smile
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat May 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Okay then. In that case I'll give the winner. It came down between Soul's and Hana's. Eventually I decided t go with... Soul's.

Now there is a reason for this. Soul's story more used the supernatural component of this challenge which s what it was really all about. Both of your storie stories were amazing though and that was really the only thing I cold decide on in the context of his particular challenge. With that Hana slides into second place with her amazing look at Xana that was fascinating and Cya into third place with his ending that honestly threw me completely off- I had not been expecting that endng in the least.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat May 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks! I never got to read Soul's, gotta go do that. Can't wait to finish May's!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat May 12, 2012 3:32 pm

/double take

Oh wow, I really wasn't expecting that. O_o I don't consider myself a worthy winner here at all, but I'm chuffed nonetheless. So, thanks very much Shadows.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat May 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Right, forgot to offer my congrats to Soul and Hana! Best of luck on all your stories!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Being the FF hungry freak, I have read all of the participants' work. I reviewed Hana's story last week because I liked it the most. I would have raged at you, Shadows (in a very childish manner may I add), for not giving her the win, but you added a valid reason and I agree.

Congratz to Soul. I like how discriptive your story was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat May 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks both of you. I admit I haven't gotten around to reading Hana's yet so I can't comment there, but I would've picked Cya's myself, I really enjoyed it.

By the way - what are Carthage points again? I just remembered I get some for this right?
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next