Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Story Challenge: Crossover

4 posters

Go down

May Story Challenge: Crossover Empty May Story Challenge: Crossover

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri May 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Okay, from here on out there is going to be one story challenge a month. I'll be the judge, though anyone else can help judge if they so choose.

The topic for this month is: Crossover
I mentioned pretty much at the beginning of last month that this was on the horizon. And here it is. Write a Code Lyoko story that is a crossover with another series. I’m not picky what you choose, or how many you choose, to be honest. Let it’s focus be on CL aspects though (like, I don’t want a story where Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape wake up on Lyoko and the warriors are barely mentioned. A story where Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape wake up on Lyoko where they meet four interesting youths who call themselves the Lyoko Warriors is okay, however. Also a story where Odd Della Robbia gets an owl one day to attend Hogwarts is okay as well.) Basically if you have any questions, PM me and we’ll talk it through.

RULES
-The Story can be no longer than 5,000 words. This does not include author's notes. Also, if you type it up on microsoft word and then go to ff.net and find yourself with 5,500 words or something to that point, don't worry. We understand.
-Please, no less than 500 words.
-Multi-chapter fics are allowed, but must stay within the word constraint.
-The Story must follow all the rules of the forum as well as the rules of ff.net.
-Link, don't post.
-I'd prefer T or lower. If you find yourself writing an M rated fic, shoot me a PM and we'll talk it over.

If you have a problem with any of the rules, you can also PM me and we'll see what we can come up with.

DEADLINE: June First

What I'm judging on: Creativity, as always. As well as mechanics, characterization, implementation of the challenge, plot, spelling, and thought put into it. It may be a bit hard to judge, as I don’t know all the characters of other fandoms, so make sure your creativity, spelling, mechanics, and the CL parts are spot- on.

Three Carthage Points are at stake here. Two for first place, one for second.

Good luck!
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

May Story Challenge: Crossover Empty Re: May Story Challenge: Crossover

Post by Soul Jelly Tue May 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Sounds fun, but I don't think I'll find time this month. Good luck and have fun to any participants though!
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Tue May 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Could I write a story that part of a made up series to cross it over with?
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet
Health::
May Story Challenge: Crossover Left_bar_bleue0/0May Story Challenge: Crossover Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
May Story Challenge: Crossover Left_bar_bleue0/0May Story Challenge: Crossover Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Anyone lacking in inspiration might find the Fanfiction Crossover Idea Generator useful. Razz
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Fri May 11, 2012 11:03 am

SO. I have an awesome crossover on FFN, which was kinda obscure it literally got maybe two views. Can I enter it?
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri May 11, 2012 4:24 pm

For KC, the answer is yes. For J...I'd prefer one written, but for this challenge that's okay. However send me a PM and I might need to ask you to do a few things.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Fri May 11, 2012 9:35 pm

As Shadows said this was okay, here is a link to my Crossover, which smashes Code Lyoko and The World Ends With You together in a massive explosion of exhausted sleep writing.

What Just Happened?
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:04 am

So I guess the Doc wins by default? Congrats! I haven't gotten around to leaving an official review yet, but I read the fic a while ago I liked it.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:42 am

Yep, that he does. And he gets 3 CPs as his reward (given to him yesterday because I had my doubts that someone else would post).
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down