Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

+25
Koneko on lyoko
Dr. J
Umbra Animus
LongHairedAelita
CarthagoDelenda
Neron641
RenaYumi
_Odd_
Snickie
Tsunamix
SkystoneNumairian
eseiprahs
SeeMeInTheShadows
AeonFrodo
aelitaxwilliam
PeaceKeeper2014
Smartguy5000
Soul Jelly
cya6
Atlas
Stella Luce 333
LovelyMadness13
A_QueenOfFairys
Dobermutt
SolanaStern15
29 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Empty Re: Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

Post by cya6 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 pm

wait. WHAT VIDEO?!

I want to see everything about the new actors, even if the actors didn't make the part.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Empty Re: Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

Post by SolanaStern15 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 pm

She just seemed to be like the perfect Aelita c:

The other chick was kinda 'meh', though.

SolanaStern15
Blok
Blok

Female Posts : 31

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 pm

IT'S GONNA BE SWEET! HAHA!
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 am

Is there a link somewhere? I haven’t seen the audition video yet…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/17Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/3Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by SolanaStern15 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 am

SolanaStern15
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 pm

This would be so much easier to comment on if I could understand a single word they're saying. Mad
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Guys I was not totally on board with this and now I'm geeked.
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by CarthagoDelenda Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:54 pm

SolanaStern15 wrote:You can see the ones for Aelita and Yumi here:

Those aren't Aelita and Yumi...they're two girls auditioning to be extras. Sad But anyway! I'm a little nervous about the live action, as well as the staff changeover, but I'm so excited for more Code Lyoko that that doesn't really matter to me. Very Happy I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!
CarthagoDelenda
CarthagoDelenda
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:37 pm

I personally wouldn't mind the fandom getting a lift, tbh. Very Happy And if only I could be an extra. Je parle francais, je promets! Quoi? Je ne parle francais? Oui, c'est vrai.

Yeah, I couldn't undertand a word on either of those videos aside from the random word that did nothing for me. Oh well, c'est la vie.

But in all serious, I'm going to see where this goes and make my opinions from there. The idea of new CL fans running around makes me happy, as long as the material they're fans of is good.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by _Odd_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Leonie Berthonnaud is confirmed as Aelita. I can't find a good picture of her. the only one I can find is kind of unflattering.
http://twitter.com/LBerthonnaud
her twitter...
_Odd_
_Odd_
Blok
Blok

Male Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Snickie is not impressed with said picture.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Well, I am psyched about CL Evolution, but I really hope I don't get excited for nothing, seriously.
Most of the cartoons that went live action have been screwed up. Not saying CLE will for sure, but I just don't want to get my hopes up.
I've always been a little subconscious about the whole Live Action thing.
affraid
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by SolanaStern15 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 pm

I just saw the larger photo of the actors, but once again, the faces are blurred :c
And Yumi's missing :c

http://img.codelyoko.fr/upload/files/1344106891_370.jpg

SolanaStern15
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Like I said, I'm very nervous and unsure about the live action thing. But it might be good. I really think they should have stuck with animation.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:58 am

I just saw the larger photo of the actors, but once again, the faces are blurred :c
And Yumi's missing :c

I kind of wish Od’s hair was in his signature style from the original show (but I realize that’s probably close to impossible to pull off)…I really love Alita’s outfit, though! Even though I’m older than her, I’d wear it…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/17Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/3Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 am

Lol I made an Aelita based outfit with Aeropostale clothes. Gotta say, it's cute.

And it really is. xD My brother has neck length hair like Odd, and he used half a bottle of gel, and it still didn't do him no justice lol.

If you wanted hair like Odd, your hair would have to be coarse and thin. Lol
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 am

_Odd_ wrote: Leonie Berthonnaud is confirmed as Aelita. I can't find a good picture of her. the only one I can find is kind of unflattering.
her twitter...

O.o -___- Yo.... For real.... silent
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CarthagoDelenda Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 pm

The fact that the old writers are writing some of CLE's episodes makes me SUPER happy like holy moley. Very Happy
CarthagoDelenda
CarthagoDelenda
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 am

Aelita looks much better in that picture than she did in the video
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

CarthagoDelenda wrote:The fact that the old writers are writing some of CLE's episodes makes me SUPER happy like holy moley. Very Happy

This nugget of info escaped me, but that's so good to hear!!

I'm also digging Aelita's punk-ish outfit in the preview photo.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

CarthagoDelenda wrote:The fact that the old writers are writing some of CLE's episodes makes me SUPER happy like holy moley. Very Happy
I know. That was my biggest concern when this was first announced. Now that I heard the news, my worries are much lessened. I'm still hoping that Tania Palumbo will be involved in the whole show as well as doing more than just character design.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:25 pm

^ Well that's good to know. Thank god lol
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:40 pm

I can't wait till episode 98, i wonder how long till we get it if they complete a season before we get an episode im going to just say screw it, go to france, get the volume and come back here, watch it and not tell you guys anything.
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:58 am

They’re in the process of filming now, so after that comes the editing & everything…Hopefully, the animated part just needs the character's voices...I’d say it’ll probably come here in 2013 (I'm guessing), but it depends on when they finish & when they find a channel to air it…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by _Odd_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Stella Luce 333 wrote:They’re in the process of filming now, so after that comes the editing & everything…Hopefully, the animated part just needs the character's voices...I’d say it’ll probably come here in 2013 (I'm guessing), but it depends on when they finish & when they find a channel to air it…
I thought they said it'd be here by 2012...well..sometime 2012......
Edit:

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 7 2-silas-1185
Let me introduce Quentin Merabet, your new William..........
Don't remember where I heard it from, but on his twitter, he DOES retweet a lot of CLE stuff..
_Odd_
_Odd_
Blok
Blok

Male Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next