Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

+25
Koneko on lyoko
Dr. J
Umbra Animus
LongHairedAelita
CarthagoDelenda
Neron641
RenaYumi
_Odd_
Snickie
Tsunamix
SkystoneNumairian
eseiprahs
SeeMeInTheShadows
AeonFrodo
aelitaxwilliam
PeaceKeeper2014
Smartguy5000
Soul Jelly
cya6
Atlas
Stella Luce 333
LovelyMadness13
A_QueenOfFairys
Dobermutt
SolanaStern15
29 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Empty Re: Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Agreed. And perhaps, if the actors are up to snuff, it would probably be easier to pull of stronger emotions with real actors.
In theory, anyway. ^^;
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet
Health::
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Empty Re: Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

Post by RenaYumi Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm

so they've confirmed Evolution is going to be Live Action?
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:17 pm

oh, Rena, you haven't been keeping up Razz

They've already starting filming.

so, yes Smile
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm late to the game, cya. I'm excited they've started filming! So fill me in, are we looking at a full season or what?
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:20 pm

no prob Razz

26 episodes are planned, so far. In the news topic, there's a clip of the actors, but there faces are covered. It's planned to be released this fall, I think.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:24 pm

That's excellent. Hopefully they don't like, murder it, but I'm optimistic.
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:21 pm

I just hope someone will put the eps on Youtube...
Let's all cross our fingers and hope to goodness the actors are up to snuff. <3
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:44 am

santa Hate to change the topic but, does anyone know if its gonna be released in le Canada
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 am

Neron?

No one's sure where, outside of France, it's going to be released.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:12 pm

What I mean is you guys were talking about CN picking up the show in the states.
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Well, no one's sure for now. I'm pretty sure CN isn't picking it up Sad

[But, Neron, is that you? From fanfic? You should post an introductory topic. (If you have no clue who I am, feel free to ignore me!)]
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Yes it is I, the great Neron642. I just posted the intro topic and gonna take wild guess and say your cyanide
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Suddenly "Cya" makes so much more sense.

Who would pick up CLE then? I mean, if it's not CN...Syfy maybe?
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Most people are saying Kabillion will pick it up in the USA, In Canada we don't have Kabillion(to the extent that the bastards don't even let me watch the episodes of the site) but, rest assured my fellow lw canucks, I'm sure YTV or Teletoon will pick up. The one thing I'm worried about is Nick talking the show elephant
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 pm

I heard that CN was picking it up, and that the English version will be released next year.

But they didn't have a source :/ So I dunno how true they are.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 pm

yeah, that's the biggest problem right now is poor sources
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:54 pm

My cable company doesn't offer Kabillion, not that I watch much TV anyway, but they do let me watch stuff on the website (although it usually takes forever and a week to load).

I really hope to see it in English soon. Real soon.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 pm

yeah, soon. like, before french, even
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SolanaStern15 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:55 pm

I just saw a bit of the audition tapes for Aelita and Yumi, and I feel pretty confident in the actors so far.

SolanaStern15
Blok
Blok

Female Posts : 31

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 pm

If you're talking about the ones Queen posted on dA, they're just audition tapes. It's very unlikely they are the actual actors for Aelita and Yumi. Considering that the one for Yumi is twenty two years old, doesn't look asian and has blonde hair, I doubt she was the person who got the role.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11/23Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/4Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:07 am

Too right, If you pause at certain times in the casting video you can see some of their faces. Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 805848 Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 447686 Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 8788 Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 11655 Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 620892
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 am

We weren't talking about the teaser video. We're talking about the audition videos of two people who most likely didn't get the roles.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11/23Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/4Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:44 pm

I know but, solena said she saw the actors faces in the audition tapes. Im just telling people the info
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by SolanaStern15 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Well, even if they weren't the true actors, I enjoyed the tapes that were shown.
I hope the girl that auditioned for Aelita got the role.

SolanaStern15
Blok
Blok

Female Posts : 31

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Yeah, I liked her. She seemed nice, and her ad-lib at the end was really good.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next