Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

+25
Koneko on lyoko
Dr. J
Umbra Animus
LongHairedAelita
CarthagoDelenda
Neron641
RenaYumi
_Odd_
Snickie
Tsunamix
SkystoneNumairian
eseiprahs
SeeMeInTheShadows
AeonFrodo
aelitaxwilliam
PeaceKeeper2014
Smartguy5000
Soul Jelly
cya6
Atlas
Stella Luce 333
LovelyMadness13
A_QueenOfFairys
Dobermutt
SolanaStern15
29 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Empty Re: Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

Post by Snickie Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:34 pm

So does William.

( >< Why didn't I see that earlier? You guys are dirtier than I thought.)
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Empty Re: Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Snickie wrote:So does William.
Threesome?

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:36 pm

I don't think Ulrich would like that too much.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:39 pm

in that case, I do wanna do Jeremie Smile
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm

What have I started...

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Razz

so does Aelita.

but no one for Odd...

unless any of you fangirls out there wanna...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm hoping we get our regular VAs if it's dubbed.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 am

It'd be strange to not hear their voices again. At the same time, I think it'd make sense if they went through puberty. Ulrich's voice cracking? I would love to hear that.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/18Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/5Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm

It wasn’t that high pitched, though…I always thought that it had already changed…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/17Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/3Thoughts on Code Lyoko Evolution - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:32 pm

He's still voiced by a woman, as is Jeremie, and maybe Hiroki and definitely Johnny.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by _Odd_ Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 pm

I don't think they're going to be dubbing it. I think they're getting american actors. I think it's cool that it's going to be live action. But I feel like the voices are going to bother me if anything. Does anyone know if they're still going to be in the same grades as the last season left off? Or if they're going to be older?
I'm hoping they're at least a little older Razz
_Odd_
_Odd_
Blok
Blok

Male Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 pm

As I posted earlier, I did hear that for the English version they were going to film it in London. I can't complain too much, but I'm still not happy about it.

I don't even know what grades the Lyoko warriors are in. If you give me a few minutes, I'll post a new topic on it that also links to the notes I have the timeline from my dA because I feel like it's something that needs to be discussed BECAUSE IT IS SO CONFUSING AND INCONSISTENT ARRRGGHHH. [/rant]
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Snickie wrote:As I posted earlier, I did hear that for the English version they were going to film it in London. I can't complain too much, but I'm still not happy about it.

I have yet to find one reliable source that makes any mention about that. Not to mention what would be the point of doing such?
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:18 pm

That´s exactly what I want to know.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:13 pm

They wouldn't film it in English, it's a waste of money. No articles say anything about it, it's just a rumour. It's not true.

And why would English be the special language that gets its own version while every other one has either dub or sub from French or English? Contrary to popular belief, English isn't the most commonly-spoken language in the world. Heck, we didn't even get the novels, why would they bother wasting a tonne of money filming something that has already been filmed?
We did get the CD in English. But it costs nothing compared to a whole 26-episode live action series. And if you look at all the British series American companies tried to re-write to suit an American audience, they're all crap. I never saw one that wasn't cancelled. It's not worth the money.

You're not going to die if they sub or dub it. Seriously. /rant

And I heard they're going to be a bit older, though I don't know by how much.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Come on, guys, it says that on the casting call that they're looking for actors who can portray 16 year olds!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Said around 16 years, minimum 14, maximum 18 or something.

So I'd say they've gone up at least one school year, but I dunno.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 pm

no, actors had to portray a 16 year old.

Actors' ages could span from 14-18
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:55 pm

"Boys and girls who fit the age range of a 16-year-old."

In season 3 I think they were 13 (Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, Jeremie) and 14 (Yumi and William), season 4 to the start of Evolution they would've turned 14 and 15, so Evolution would take place about a year later.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Yeah, I think the characters ages at the end of season 4 were 13 (Jeremie and Aelita), 14 (Odd and Ulrich), and 15 (Yumi and William). I could be wrong. I think that Jeremie and Aelita are a year younger than Ulrich and Odd. So, yeah, as you said, they should be 15, 16, and 17...Yes? Neutral
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 am

So that's it, then. We all have to learn to speak French!
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Or wait for the English version to come out next year P: Most likely a dub imo.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:24 pm

A_QueenOfFairys wrote:Or wait for the English version to come out next year P: Most likely a dub imo.
Unless they decide to dub it at around the same time.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by _Odd_ Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:26 pm

It's gonna take a lot of self restraint to not youtube the episodes when they come out in french...
_Odd_
_Odd_
Blok
Blok

Male Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm not going to lie, I learned French in high school so I could watch the episodes they hadn't dubbed yet during the early seasons.

I'm really hoping they explore the characters' depth. They started to in several episodes [Like Zero Gravity] but it never really stuck.
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next