Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat March

+13
tbcr
aelitaxwilliam
PeaceKeeper2014
Coto524
eseiprahs
juejue
Atlas
Stella Luce 333
nodsviper
Smartguy5000
cya6
Koneko on lyoko
Snickie
17 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

General Chat March - Page 3 Empty Re: General Chat March

Post by eseiprahs Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:05 pm

I don't mind the new look.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Health::
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/18General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Energy::
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:39 pm

If I had it my way we'd probably use the bottom part of the homepage and it'll stay there throughout the site like the margin chatbox did.

Working to make it happen.

In the meantime...... you all cool with the calendar on the left underneath your profile? You can click on any date and see any scheduled events and birthdays and you can even add your own events if you want.

I think it's neato personally.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by nodsviper Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm

I just noticed that, looks pretty rad!
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, guys!

I really, really, really want to try a Shamrock Shake because they just look so pretty.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by tbcr Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:38 pm

no sleep for me as i begin to work on a 15-30 min experimental prog suite

also, to me shamrock shakes look like they would taste like grass
tbcr
tbcr
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 93

Character Sheet

http://tbcrproductions.x10.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:48 pm

I've made a bajillion of those shakes, but have never ever tried one. I don't think I will. I can't drink a full shake
I like the margin thing a lot, Atlas.
I had a (insert sarcastic tone) REALLY great day. I got to talk to some friends on skype who I hadn't talked to (vocally) in months, and it was REALLY nice. I mean, I had totally missed feeling as significant as a blade of grass. I had missed feeling like the gnat buzzing around their heads. I missed being made fun of, and told "aw, we don't meeeeean it!".
Funny enough, get told you're stupid, annoying, and obnoxious enough, and you start to believe it.

*end rant*

I'm gonna stop there.
And no, I don't want to hear about how I need new friends. If I had others, it wouldn't be a problem.
I'm not going on about my mood, cause I don't need to hear the whole 'permanent solution to a temporary problem'.
I've heard it.
I just wanted to vent
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Guys...what will I do when this season of The Walking Dead is over? How...how will I be able to handle not having a new episode until next school year? HOW HOW HOW
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/18General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by nodsviper Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:57 pm

cya6 wrote:I've made a bajillion of those shakes, but have never ever tried one. I don't think I will. I can't drink a full shake
I like the margin thing a lot, Atlas.
I had a (insert sarcastic tone) REALLY great day. I got to talk to some friends on skype who I hadn't talked to (vocally) in months, and it was REALLY nice. I mean, I had totally missed feeling as significant as a blade of grass. I had missed feeling like the gnat buzzing around their heads. I missed being made fun of, and told "aw, we don't meeeeean it!".
Funny enough, get told you're stupid, annoying, and obnoxious enough, and you start to believe it.

*end rant*

Aww I'm sorry : (

@eseiprahs I haven't watched an episode of Walking Dead past the ending of Season 1...I don't have cable. Are the later seasons as good as season 1 was?
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Uggggggh
So, I bought something online, and it's taken quite a few weeks to come in so I emailed them asking about it.
This is the email I got back:

"your dress is under making dear laura
sorry for letting youwait , we can finish this week ,hope you like"

Jesus Christ. I'm never gonna get it, am I? I don't even know, they're not even trying.
Sigh
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

I haven't watched an episode of Walking Dead past the ending of Season 1...I don't have cable. Are the later seasons as good as season 1 was?

Every season has been amazing! I am seriously so obsessed with that show. Some people thought the majority of the second season was dull because there wasn't as many zombies but you can't have zombies all the time.

Last edited by eseiprahs on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:14 am

@Cya: When Mam's new wheelchair arrived, it was the wrong colour and one of the wheels was ridiculously squiffy - as in, constantly juddering and even coming off. It took ages to come to an agreement with the company, and eventually they said they'd give us a replacement wheel plus some free leg-rests in the colour we'd originally asked for. That was, like, more than two months back, and we only got the stuff today.

In this age of the internet, physical delivery is getting worse and worse...
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/9General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:49 am

So, bff's sister went back to the hospital for an ear infection. I think she was admitted on Friday and that might've also been when they started pumping her full of antibiotics. Now, not only has the ear infection not gone away, but she's also suffering from C-dif, which can be fatal due to dehydration. (It's like diarrhea 20 times a day caused by a mass death or change in the gut flora, in this case death due to the antibiotics.) They're pumping her full of more medicines, but so far we don't know yet if they're working. There are other procedures they can try too, but I don't think they're like to since the one I'm referring to is kind of gross and not widely used in the United States (it's used more largely in Europe if I'm not mistaken, and has been shown to be highly successful, but Americans seem to have a thing against gross stuff). Please pray for her.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 am

*prays like crazy*
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/9General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 am

Sounds like the doctors slept during these ear infection lectures >.>

But yes, I'll keep her in my thoughts.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
General Chat March - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5General Chat March - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by nodsviper Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Yikes, that's horrible! I'm pulling for her!

Binary10 wrote:@Cya: When Mam's new wheelchair arrived, it was the wrong colour and one of the wheels was ridiculously squiffy - as in, constantly juddering and even coming off. It took ages to come to an agreement with the company, and eventually they said they'd give us a replacement wheel plus some free leg-rests in the colour we'd originally asked for. That was, like, more than two months back, and we only got the stuff today.

In this age of the internet, physical delivery is getting worse and worse...

The last two packages I've received, even just through USPS have been damaged in shipping. It's ridiculous. One of them was a poster in a tube, and the guy tried to bent the tube and shove it in my mailbox; the poster was crinkled...stupid idiot.
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 pm

I have a presentation tomorrow. I do not have stage fright, but when I try and teach something I tend to babble. Therefore, I am not looking forward to this presentation Neutral
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 pm

So, hmm.
remember a few days ago when I posted a bunch of super depressed stuff, and told no one to comment on it (and you all did a very good job of that).
gaaaah, maybe I should get help though. I just scared the nu uh none of that out of myself by almost hopping on to the subway tracks on my way home tonight.
I was crying afterwards, cause I realized how close I was to actually doing it
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Send me your skype in a pm and we'll talk.

Also to the users please feel free to comment on any changes you notice in the site. I can't keep you all posted about every change but I still would like some feedback.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Okso.

Gave blood today.
And now I have what I think is an ear infection.
Idk what it actually is, since I was blowing my nose and then felt weird stuff in my ear, so I swabbed it with a Q-tip (bad idea, I know, 'cause Q-tips are actually for makeup), and now it's throbbing a little.
Idek
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 pm

You might be feeling some disorientation from donating. Keep an eye on it but don't do anything too drastic yet.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:54 pm

CYA STOP IT. Suicide is not an answer.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 am

Cya, I don't have a Skype but if you ever want a chat just sling me a PM, alright?

And Snickie, it might be nothing but get it checked out just to be sure.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:23 am

Agreed. You can message me whenever cya.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 am

I wasn't disoriented, just annoyed because if it /is/ an ear infection, I'd have to call FBC and tell them my blood is not good to use (incubation period, ya know?).

We're having our first thunderstorm in what seems like ages. I think spring has come.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by nodsviper Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Snickie wrote:I wasn't disoriented, just annoyed because if it /is/ an ear infection, I'd have to call FBC and tell them my blood is not good to use (incubation period, ya know?).

We're having our first thunderstorm in what seems like ages. I think spring has come.

Ugh...We hada couple days in the 50s last week and I thought this week would be better. no. We finished getting more snow yesterday...SO DONE
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next