Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M&P: Carthage Troubles

+6
Stella Luce 333
cya6
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
VGCats_Rocks
Snickie
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty Re: M&P: Carthage Troubles

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Snickie I love this already
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm

I have images started up in Paint of the avatars, actually. But I'm too lazy to finish them. XD
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 am

but i will never know what i look likeeeeee.........

EDIT: Citation but that leads to no citation. In other news, FF.net change its font and it looks weird

Last edited by VGCats_Rocks on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derpity derp derp)
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/17M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm dead! D: and I'm wearing blue and pink latex! Whyyyyyyyy! ;-; I'm gonna come back all possessed by XANA and stuff and then the killer will be sorry! -3-

Anyway, since I get one post lets try and make it worth it....nah I got nothing -.- well good bye for this round of M&P ;3; *drifts off into the digital world*
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:28 pm

I like that it takes place on Lyoko. That's so cool haha!

And I'm a pink sprite.. how cute is that? ^-^
At least I think it's supposed to be cute...

Is it?
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 am

Even though I’m not a huge
fan of Twilight, it’s still a perfect choice for my avatar…You guys have no
idea how many tee shirts I have that are sparkly…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 am

snickie where'd you goooooo
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/17M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 pm

The next chapter is forthcoming. Sorry, I've been a bit distracted.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Ok gaiz, just a quick message. I'm very sorry that I haven't updated this yet. I've been busy, between mod stuff here and all this band stuff (that finally ends this weekend -- I will get my Mondays and Thursdays back! Very Happy) and school.... and in between all that, total exhaustion. WHICH IS NO EXCUSE I KNOW. ;A;

I'll try to have the next scene up by this Sunday evening. Love you gaiz! <3 Live long and pray the murderer doesn't murder you! (Or, if you're the murderer, pray you don't get discovered. Though really, why would you go around murdering people when they're just going to eventually vote you off?)
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Kay x
Snickie 0
Kelly 2
Cya 0
JueJue 0
Cats 0
Stella 0
Atlas 0
Neron 0

Chaos broke out immediately amongst the remaining Lyokoees. What was going to happen to them? Why were they here? It wasn’t like any of them could deactivate towers, or open the tunnels to get out of Carthage. Not without outside help, and clearly there was none of that.

“So... now what?” Kelly asked Snickie in the midst of the arguing and bickering.

“I don’t know,” Snickie replied. “We could head off on our own to try to make it, but that’s just like every bad horror movie where as soon as they split up something bad happens.”

“You watch a lot of horror movies?”

“No, none like that; those are too corny. I’ve only ever really seen the Tim Burton version of Sleepy Hollow.”

Kelly looked around, her black pigtails swaying lightly with the movement, and then back at Snickie. “Well I don’t know how they’re going to be of any help. They’re all running around uselessly like those squirrels that always run out in the road.”

“It’s still not a good idea, though,” Snickie whispered.

“Take a look at them. They’re not going anywhere in this state.”

Snickie looked back at the group. Neron and Stella were now arguing over Lyoko forms while Cya and Atlas were consumed in a heated discussion about potions and poisons and magical properties. Cats and JueJue were attempting to play peacekeepers, to no avail as JueJue got drawn into Cya and Atlas’s argument and Cats had responded unfavorably to an unfavorable comment towards his feather plume, which had spawned another argument.

“But what about—“ Snickie looked back to where Kelly was standing. Or had been standing. The girl was now running off towards an open doorway on the far wall of the room. The cat-girl-person-warrior-thing looked back and forth between the arguing group and where Kelly had run off to, back to the argument, back to Kelly. She shook her head and ran off, following her.

Just as soon as Snickie’s tail had disappeared into the doorway the arguments immediately ceased, as if somebody had pressed ‘pause’ or Ctrl+Alt+Delete on the situation. Finally, Cya spoke.

“So now what?”

“We find a way out, that’s what,” responded Cats.

“Cats is right,” said Stella. “We have to find a way out. Maybe if we’re lucky we’ll run into the terminal, and maybe it won’t have been rigged by XANA.”

“Or whoever it was who got us into this place,” murmured Atlas.

“Where should we start though?” asked Neron.

“Why don’t we find out where Snickie and Kelly were running off to?” Cya suggested, pointing off to the doorway where the two girls had run off towards. Everyone else blinked in surprise.

“H-how long have they been gone?” Stella whispered.

“I don’t know. Why?”

“Were they together?”

“I think so.”

“So we’ll have a chance to catch up to them maybe. The two of them will be better off than if they were by themselves, but it really wouldn’t help to leave them by themselves,” said Stella.

“But it’s like every bad horror movie! One or two of them run off on their own, and when the rest of the group finds them, they’re all dead!” exclaimed Cats.

“Well then we’ll have to get there before that happens,” Atlas declared, running off in the direction of the open doorway. Everyone followed him into the hallway. It was long and blue (of course), and rather dark, but they could all see a glow at the end of the hallway, and they raced towards it, unaware and uncaring of all the racket they were making.

At the end of the hallway was a high-ceilinged square chamber. There was a small ledge of flooring that ran along the walls and the middle fell down past where they could see; it was sure to lead to devirtualization if any of them were to fall down there. Suspended in the air just over this void was Snickie, paralyzed by the orange glow of none other than the scyphozoa. Kelly was nowhere to be seen.

JueJue screamed and flew to the far corner of the ceiling of the chamber, while Atlas, Cats, and Neron were frozen in fear. Cya and Stella snapped out of it quickly: using her super sparklepire strength, Stella catapulted the magician towards the bulbous head of the scyphozoa. But she had miscalculated her aim, and all that happened was that Cya’s robe caught on the top of the jellyfish’s face, if it could be called that, and her wand fell from her hand down to the floor a distance below. Her robe tore, and she fell. JueJue swooped down from her corner to catch Cya, and carried her back up to just above the corner she’d been cowering in before.

It was then Cats finally moved, moving to throw his sword towards Snickie in hopes that it would cut through the tentacles and she’d be able to make a swift getaway. He pitched his arm forward before being grabbed by Atlas, but the heathen god person was too late: the sword flew through the air and cut through the tentacles, and Snickie fell down to the depths below. The scyphozoa retreated into another hallway and out of sight.

“Is she... are they...?” JueJue whispered as she slowly floated towards the scene of the crime. Cya remained in the corner.

Atlas stepped forward to stare down the shaft. It was empty but for the faint light that always glowed underneath. He nodded slowly. “Yep.”

Voting ends Friday night at 8pm Eastern Daylight Time. Don’t forget to VOTE this time. Wink
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:34 pm

I haven't been active in like three weeks, why would you think I was the killer (on the other hand, I guess that makes me very suspicious but for future reference I stopped having the energy to think of clues/make kills around the time XL1 closed)

re blaming people; I'm pretty sure it's Atlas, so no matter what rules he tries to instate, make sure to vote him out YOU CAN DO IT GUYS HAVE COURAGE MY GHOST IS HERE FOR YOU
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:51 pm

"Yep......

....... they're preettttttyyyy dead alright."
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Voting is now closed. See you in the next bloody scene! Will it be the murderer's blood or another innocent victim's?
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:14 am

But there's no blood on Lyoko.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Kay x
Snickie x
Kelly x
Cya 0
JueJue 0
Cats 1
Stella 1
Atlas 0
Neron 0

“So, three of us are gone, and that leaves six of us. And one of us is probably the one doing all this,” Atlas stated.

“How’d you get that kind of insight?” asked Stella.

“It’s just like every bad horror movie,” Atlas responded simply.

“Yeah! Like Scooby Doo!” said Neron, frowning.

“Oh, I get it! It’s where the gang find themselves in some scary scenario, and people disappear, and then when they pull off the mask it’s always the guy who called them there in the first place, or his supposedly-supportive friend or relative,” Stella explained.

“So who’s going to disappear next?” asked Cats.

“Well hopefully the murderer,” Atlas responded. “Then I can go home and wash my eyes of all the ridiculous costumes you guys are wearing.”

“Hey, I’m not the LANGUAGE who designed these quit being a pottymouth things,” Cya snapped.

“Quit being a pottymouth things? What?” questioned Cats.

“Hey, who turned on the effing language filter?! I did NOT mean to say quit being a pottymouth things!”

"Well if there's a language filter in place then why are you using language?" Atlas inquired.

“Who cares about quit being a pottymouth language? I want to get out of here! My wand thing is gone so I’m totally useless, there’s a murderer in our midst, AND I HAVE AN EFFING BEARD.”

“I’m a half.... thing! With a pink jacket! What’s up with that?!” Neron shouted, joining the shouting match.

“WHO CARES,” JueJue shouted, “what we look like? We’re stuck here. And we’re all going to die if we keep wasting time arguing.”

There was silence for a few moments. Then,

“She’s right,” Stella said.

“So where do we go?” asked Cats.

“Why not the celestial dome?” suggested JueJue. “Then somebody could use the interface to reconnect the scanners and we’re home free, right?”

“Somehow, I don’t think it’s going to be so easy,” Cya murmured.

“Always such a downer, Cya,” Cats tsked as he led the way into the hallway.

There was a thumping noise, and a shake of the hallway as they approached the end, and the moment Cats stepped into the new room a ceiling block fell on him and crushed him. White digital flakes could be seen leaking from underneath. The block stayed in place. Stella, who was right behind him, ran face first into the block because she didn’t have enough time to stop. The block shifted and cracked under her sparklepire-strength impact, but otherwise remained in place. She crumpled to the floor, obviously in extreme pain, revealing the biggest cracks: concentric circles and some lines, some crossing and some making deformed triangles.

“Alright, who’s responsible?” Neron hissed.

-=-=-=-=-

Indeed, who's responsible?
Votes are due by 27 April at 5pm EDT.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 pm

I find it funny that I swear the most in this. Cause, like, you know. That's kinda me I guess.
Also, didn't Atlas design the swear filter? And now it's popping up in Lyoko? Just saying it might be a bit suspicious....
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:02 am

Maybe the inappropriate language is perhaps a hint to something.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:22 am

but no! I hate the language filter! It's the bane of nearly all my posts!
I am honestly loving this though!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:31 pm

It's not the next scene, but I did finally get around to finishing up that drawing of everyone. Hopefully it'll entertain you all until I can get the next scene written. Link to it on dA is embedded.

M&P: Carthage Troubles - Page 2 M_amp_p_costume_design_1_1_by_snickiedude-d63fg0d
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Snickie, you've accidently made the avatars I will now associate most of the people here with for the rest of our lives. Thank you
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:41 pm

You gave me square moobs.

What have you wrought...
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Forgive me for not being good at drawing moobs. It's not really something I practice often. ¬¬
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:56 pm

No but like, this is perfect. We should make these our avatars....
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Wait I was just reading the descriptions.
Kelly's Chinese?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 pm

welp, I finished writing the next scene, but I ran out of time on StayFocusd, so it'll go up sometime tomorrow probably. I'll extend the deadline too (if applicable).
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next