Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and Manga

+14
juejue
Snickie
Ivona no Fyra
Smartguy5000
Umbra Animus
Atlas
Dr. J
Koneko on lyoko
Lyokofelinae
xiaozanghou
cya6
naruto'sramengirl
Dobermutt
aelitaxwilliam
18 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime and Manga

Post by Atlas Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 pm

I find that interesting. Shame I didn't actually know all the generals' names Mad

Anyway, I'm really liking Robotics;Notes and Psycho Pass this season.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Just finished Code Geass. I can't even. Just. The entire season, EVERYTHING, was all just a plan from the beginning and ahsjgdfasjhfdsajhfdfds *flails* I don't even know anymore ;-; I haven't enjoyed an anime like this is so long.

What to watch next hmm...I'm gonna need something to fill my time since Fairy Tail's ending at the end of this month ;-; ;-; ;-;
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Been following Naruto manga for a long time now.

Spoiler:

Questions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Hey Legend what's your opinion on Naruto atm as a general thought?

I basically quit on it right after Pain died. Worth considering again?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:44 am

Definitely worth it because it's nearing climax. If you were to ask a couple months ago I would have said no, but now it looks like everything is coming together. Were you following anime, manga or both?

Pain was one of the best characters imo. After his arc there's the five kage summit which has a ton of filler episodes (anime) before and after it. Things start picking up afterwards. It does suck to know everything that's going to happen from the manga and wait for two months to see it on the anime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:54 am

Anime. Gave up when I heard about ostrich ninjas and stuff like that. I might give it a second go then and maybe skip through some stuff from your recommendation.

Otherwise the new anime season is starting up and I'm really liking Devil Survivor 2 and the one with Satan working at McDonalds. As a whole though most of them are surprisingly good so far.

What do you guys think about what you've seen?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:57 am

Atlas wrote:and the one with Satan working at McDonalds.
This explains so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am

I'm really enjoying Suisei no Gargantia Very Happy it's really good and I can't wait for the next episode. I also started watching Karneval, just because it looks pretty xD well I really like the main guy with the brown hair, he's cool but Nai just seems to be a bit flat atm, but hopefully his character will get better.

Not from the new season, but I'm watch Toradora and I' love it so far, at first I was skeptical because I had no idea where the anime could go, but it's surprised me. Recently finished Durarara!! and just like Baccano! I loved it and I'm probably gonna rewatch it a lot too xD also found a new cosplay that I want to do, Izaya. Should be fun considering my friend cosplays Shizuo Razz
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Ghost in the shell movie looks interesting. Anyone has experience with the manga/series/movies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:33 pm

New season Very Happy watching Blood Lad, which I'm really enjoying, I love the style; Dangan Ronpa, getting so good and it's only been 2 episodes and Free!(a.k.a the swimming anime) which is just...yea. Want to start watching a couple too but I probably shouldn't start too many. 

I loved the ending of Suisei no Gargantia, Urobuchi didn't disappoint Razz and there's every chance there could be a new series because there are still some unsolved things, like the Hideauze. All in all, I really enjoyed it.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:04 pm

The World God Only Knows somehow became one of my favorite series ever and I so wish the third anime season turns out good.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 am

FMA: Brotherhood: Finished (with many rewatches)
Great Teacher Onizuka: Watching (mid way through series)
Shingeki No Kyojin\Attack on Titan: Watching (up to date with subbed releases)
Gurren Lagan: Watching (one episode in)
Cowboy Bebop: Want to watch

I hear that Ghost in the shell is good, just really slow.
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 221

https://www.facebook.com/smartguy5000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Hm, recently I was watching some Konjiki no Gash Bell, as well as reading some of the manga. Still never followed the series all the way through, though I do know the ending.
Watched list;
Naruto
Yugioh (season zero & duel monsters)
InuYasha
DN Angel
Romeo X Juliet
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Konjiki no Gash Bell
Tales of the Abyss (adaptation of the video game)
Pokemon (when it was still good)

Need to watch;
Space Adventure Cobra
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Witch Hunter Robin
X
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:23 pm

You know despite how silly the premise sounds I actually think Yugioh 5Ds is probably the best one so far. Note that I haven't checked out Zexal yet.

And yes before you ask that's the one with card games on motorcycles.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 pm

I remember some yugioh stuff, but it's been so long since I've watched it(not counting abridged series) that I've started to forget xD Although, I did watch season zero not too long ago and it was alright.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 pm

The only thing I really remember about YuGiOh were the dark magicians (and how they seemed to change color depending on who controlled it), this one dude who would filter the attack through him, and the one episode where Yugi was battling the one guy while stuck in a thing that would like saw his legs off if he lost, but he won, but the other guy was a cheater and had a spare key but found himself paralyzed as the saw thing inched toward him, and Yugi was compassionate and saved him.  Or something like that. XD
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Last Yu Gi Oh related thing I have watched was the Darts arc.

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh my god I remember watching YuGiOh. Haha I still watch it sometimes, though.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:40 pm

I saw an ad for Zexal on cartoon network today =.= why. 

I want to watch the Ao No Exorcist movie with subs, I'm so excited Very Happy
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Koneko on lyoko wrote:
 YES, me too! I'm planning to watch it whenever I can free up some time! I heard it's good!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Lately, I've seen a lot of gifs on Tumblr about the anime Free! (aka the swimming anime). Does anyone else watch it?

Shadows is a swimmer (and therefore, my ultimate authority on all things swimming), so we spent a lot of the first episode laughing at Haru and his obsession with the water. It didn't look bad though, and I kind of want to know what happens next. The gifs don't tell me anything except about Haru's obsession with all things water and swimming. Razz

I've still been meaning to watch Anohana for ages, but I doubt I'll ever get to it! I've been saying that I'll watch it for a couple years now.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 am

juejue wrote:
Koneko on lyoko wrote:
 YES, me too! I'm planning to watch it whenever I can free up some time! I heard it's good!
I watched it the other day and it's amazing! The animation on the festival parts is beautiful and Usamaro is so damn cute x3 

Kelly, I love Free! for various reasons, the whole obsessed with water thing is hilarious and the other characters are brilliant, for some reason loads of people hate the teacher? I don't get it, I like her. 
Spoiler:
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Haha, I've seen tons of jokes/gifs/posts about Haru's obsession...it's actually really funny, since you don't expect most of them to be fandom posts. Razz (I think you're actually one of my two sources for Free! info on Tumblr).

Spoiler:
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Anime and Manga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Anime and Manga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 pm

I hope no body kills me for saying this, but here it goes.

.....I don't much about anime and my favorite anime is Black Rock Shooter but I also like Elemental Gelade! *hides under a desk*
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:26 am

xD that's fine Jonathan, I've never seen Black Rock Shooter, what's it like?

And Kelly, basically they went to this island to do training and stuff and Rei can't swim very well so he decides to go swimming in the middle of the night to try and catch up with the others
Spoiler:

I'm one of your sources for Free! stuff uwu my friend(who isn't really a big anime fan) sent me a message on tumblr last night saying "why the hell are there giant naked people and guys swimming on my dash!??!"
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum