Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and Manga

+14
juejue
Snickie
Ivona no Fyra
Smartguy5000
Umbra Animus
Atlas
Dr. J
Koneko on lyoko
Lyokofelinae
xiaozanghou
cya6
naruto'sramengirl
Dobermutt
aelitaxwilliam
18 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anime and Manga - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime and Manga

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Hm? I don't know, I haven't watched a lot of it. Just the first season. But yeah, there's some, if I recall correctly.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 pm

My friend said a lot of it was gun magic so it wasn't really like Merlin BBC.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Anime and Manga - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Anime and Manga - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Anime and Manga - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Anime and Manga - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 am

Do you mean gun magic in Fairy Tail? There sin't a lot of it really, some characters have it and there are magic items. You should watch Fairy Tail, the anime's on hiatus atm ;-; so you've got plenty of time to catch up.

Jue. The spoon. Omg xD it was just like "Eren you need motivation to do the thing." Motivation 1: almost killed, motivation 2: the rock, motivation 3: a. spoon.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Anime and Manga - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue19/19Anime and Manga - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Anime and Manga - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Anime and Manga - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Haha I know! I laughed forever at that! Levi and Hanji's reactions were hilarious when Eren transformed behind them. It's also the first time I've seen Levi with a different expression on his face! hahaha xD

Anime and Manga - Page 6 2h7ow78
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Anime and Manga - Page 6 Tumblr_mrtjc5F68f1rvdo1ro3_r1_250
That face omg xD I loved that moment and Hanji is just amazing.

NEW FREE! EPISODE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO RIN U ASS WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT STOP IT OMG HARU YOU NEED A HUG ;-; Haru's expression at the end though he looks heartbroken. 
Anime and Manga - Page 6 Tumblr_mrwgw7GdWK1qlcw9co1_r1_500
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Anime and Manga - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue19/19Anime and Manga - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Anime and Manga - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Anime and Manga - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Hey everyone! I'm back! I have been out of town so i really have nothing new to say, other than the fact that Supernatural is REALLY AWESOME! Off topic, I know, but i'll try to work some anime in.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Supernatural actually has an anime adaption xD
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:17 pm

REALLY! SHOW IT TO ME! *demonic low rumble voice*
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Oh, have you heard whether it was good or not?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:08 am

Whoaa I didn't know they had that. That's cool!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 am

I'll check it out once i'm done with the original series, I'm on season 4 so that may take awhile.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Yesterday was Wednesday, so you know what that means?? NEW FREE! EPISODE!! Ok, wtf was that ending, seriously what...but omg Rin's commentary when he was watching those guys swim the relay, he's so jealous of Rei.

Also, that new Hetalia ep it was so cute <3 those feels, I'm still not 100% sure what happened apart from that it was to do with America's birthday. I can't wait for the subs.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Rin was soo jealous haha xD And I can't wait for the next episode.

I think you're right about it being America's birthday, and I think England gets sick or something whenever he remembers America's independance. But it was cute how Iggy put aside his health and managed to get Alfred a good gift anyways ^^
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:35 pm

I know, I want it to be Wednesday next week for the new episode...but it's also the day I go back to school ;-;

Ikr <3 it was so cute. I think your sig sums it up pretty well xD holy nu uh none of that you changed your avatar again!
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 pm

JULES! YOU NEED TO STOP CHANGING YOUR AVATAR! I GET CONFUSED WITH WHO YOU ARE!

WHAT'S REAL!? WHAT'S NOT!? HOW CAN I TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:56 am

IKR JUE STOP CONFUSING US!! D:

I got some new books yesterday Very Happy I now have up to volume 8 of Blue Exorcist!
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:47 am

OMG IM SORRY I JUST CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND..

Also, Blue Exorcist is awesome!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Yes, we know Jules. You've told us 1000 times. xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Because Blue Exorcist is awesome and the manga goes further than the anime does and the current arc it's on is just getting good Very Happy 

I wanted to get volume 7 of Blue Exorcist and volume 2 of Durarara!! but they didn't have Durarara!! and they'd have to order it from America which costs extra Sad
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Noooooooooooooooo! Why does everything foreign cost extra in america!!!!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Manga is pretty expensive, that's probably why I don't really buy them. I usually borrow them from the library.

I didn't even know Durarara!! was a manga. Haha I only watched the anime xD
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Manga is about the same price as other books really, sometimes cheaper, but I'd have to pay extra for shipping and stuff, so in the end I got 2 Blue Exorcist volumes.

The libraries here have a terrible selection of manga xD
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:41 pm

The libraries that are near me have huge shelves dedicated just for manga. It's pretty awesome, there's a whole lot to choose from! And the best part is, not many people borrow them, so I usually have the most access to it!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Anime and Manga - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJHc8rkQ1fKgIZHbpMEZc3T4RSTBtcb7OCpd5svP8AH_4Bppyy
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum