Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween!

+4
Atlas
PeaceKeeper2014
Lyokofelinae
Eilorae
8 posters

Go down

[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty [Signup][Earth] This is Halloween!

Post by Eilorae Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:41 am

[Ryannie]
It's Halloween Night, which means that it's full of ghosts, goblins and ghouls alike tonight! Xana is quiet right now so might as well enjoy yourselves. Maybe by the time you get back I'll have some upgrades for all of you guys to play with!

Number of People: Unlimited
Rewards: Varies depending on how much candy you bring back.
Secrets: 0

THIS MISSION WILL RUN THROUGH NOVEMBER 1st! You may also participate in this mission and another one at the same time! So come out and get some candy!!!!!

Last edited by Eilorae on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue101/21[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue2/4[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty Re: [Signup][Earth] This is Halloween!

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 am

Spoiler:
"I'm Ready to get some candy! whose with me?"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue13/27[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue1/2[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:56 am

"I volunteer!"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:10 am

[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Icon_l10

"Come let go! You me shall rule Halloween" Kelly give devilish smirk.
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue13/27[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue1/2[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:35 am

This is the Signup guys I don't have the main thread up yet.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue101/21[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue2/4[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:05 pm

[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! 16is2sm

Lets do this.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue5/10[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue4/12[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue0/5[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:19 am

I'll play!

Costume Mode Teen Detective (think a younger version of my avi)
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Alex: Where do I sign up for this?

(Yeah, being silly in the sign up thread)
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue13/26[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/26)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue3/6[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)

http://zenoxen.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kdz Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 am

Can i join ?
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue19/19[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue1/1[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:52 am

yes it all for everyone
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:49 pm

May....may I join this adventure? I will need some aid...but I'd like to help.
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Yeah sure. You just need to hand me half your candy as a "guiding fee".
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue5/10[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue4/12[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue0/5[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Atlas! No stealing candy! Violet, I'll help you. No fees needed.
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue13/26[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/26)
[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Left_bar_bleue3/6[Signup][Earth] This is Halloween! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Don't listen to Zeno Violet! I can get you all the tips you need, but they come at a cost. Can Zeno offer you the same scoop?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:39 pm

O.O I think you human fellows scare me more than the ghosts do. Razz But you may have the candy corn. I keep the chocolate. I share. ^^ (except the chocolate...)
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 am

Hey, I'm 21 and I still go treat or trick....on a country withought Haloween.....and always get a full bucket of candy. So, yes. I offer that.
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:52 am

I am always trick and treating. I'm a monster, and I like candy. And scaring people....
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:58 am

Missions been up, go join it!
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down