Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue!

5 posters

Go down

[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty [Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue!

Post by Eilorae Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:22 am

[Ruka]
We need information, so some people need to go into sector 5 and get to the console at the end of the sector. Maybe then there will be some information that will help George figure out how to get Ryannie back.

Ranged, swift characters will be more shred towards this mission.

Number of players:
Rewards 15cp, 12 XP
Secrets:0
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue101/21[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue2/4[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty Re: [Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue!

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:34 am

I'm in
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty Re: [Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue!

Post by y2kdz Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 am

i'll help to
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue19/19[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue1/1[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 pm

I know I'm barely ranged, but I'm in too.
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue13/26[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/26)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue3/6[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)

http://zenoxen.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:17 am

Now that I actually have some free time on my hands…I’m in!!!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue7/17[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue3/3[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:18 pm

K guys I'll have this started asap! Good luck!
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue101/21[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Left_bar_bleue2/4[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Research and Rescue! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down