Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school

4 posters

Go down

[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty [Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school

Post by Eilorae Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 pm

[Ryannie]
Ok I think that we may have a problem. As we all know Xana picks the absolute best times to attack. Unfortunatly for most of us it attacks when we are in class. Well I just got a message from the school noting my increased level of ditching. I have to do that way you guys can get to Lyoko in one virtual form.

So that means you have to go to school for a day to lower suspicion and manage to convince the teachers to do something about this. The next adult who gets that message might not be so... understanding.

Recommended # of players: 3-4
Rewards: Scaling CP and 1 skill upgrade, -1 Reputation
Secrets: 1
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue101/21[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue2/4[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue0/0[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty Re: [Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm

I volunteer.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue0/0[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty Re: [Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school

Post by Atlas Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm

If you'd like, you can solo this mission for extra rewards, but with extra risk.

Would you like to do so?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue5/10[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue4/12[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue0/5[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Nah, I'll wait. Too risky. XD
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:56 pm

If I get cold feet with Ryanne's mission, I'd like to try this one.
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue13/26[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (13/26)
[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Left_bar_bleue3/6[Signup][Earth] Something scarrier than X.A.N.A, school Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)

http://zenoxen.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down