Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her!

3 posters

Go down

[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty [Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her!

Post by Eilorae Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 am

[Ruka]
I've been called in to take Ryannie's spot temporarily. I can do the basic commands but that's about it. Anyway, Ryannie has been spotted running towards the Way Tower in the Ice Sector. Someone needs to go in there and delay her while everyone else tries to figure out what's going to save her.

A tankier character would be more suited towards this mission.

Number of Players: 1-2
Rewards: 10 CP, 12 XP
Secrets: 0
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue101/21[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue2/4[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty Re: [Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her!

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:30 am

Come at me!

I want to have some spicy battle with Raynnie
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue13/27[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue1/2[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:32 am

I'm never going to get the chance to abuse Ryannie like this again.
Let's do this.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue5/10[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue4/12[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue0/5[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:16 am

Inc mission.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue101/21[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue2/4[Story][Lyoko][Signup] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down