Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Story][Lyoko] Delay her!

4 posters

Go down

[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty [Story][Lyoko] Delay her!

Post by Eilorae Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 am

George and Kely were virtualized 1/2 way to the way tower. "Ryannie should be within sight any moment now. Be careful!" Ruka explained from the lab. There wasn't much around them besides various ledges and a cavern to the east of them.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue101/21[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue2/4[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty Re: [Story][Lyoko] Delay her!

Post by Lyokofelinae Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 am

"Oh Hello George, it good to see you again and you look way handsome before I met" she said with a smile and going back to the main mission.

"Okay Ruka, Kelly would keep her eyes on Ray and I'm looking forward to kick her butt!" crunching her fist and started to head off with speed.

[roll for speed]
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue13/27[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue1/2[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 am

The member 'Lyokofelinae' has done the following action : Roll the dice!

'd20' : 3
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue22/22[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue1/1[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 pm

"I can't believe I have to leave Ouka on the console...."

"Anyway, let's set up."

I try to conceal myself somewhere nearby. Maybe I can get a drop on Ryannie.

[Roll for hide:]
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue5/10[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue4/12[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue0/5[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 pm

The member 'Atlas' has done the following action : Roll the dice!

'd20' : 16
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue22/22[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue1/1[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:44 am

While Kely ran along like she didn't have a purpose. George took the time and found a good place to hide behind a large group or rocks, angled so that way you could only see him from the top, back and the right side.

Ryannie met Kely half way and stopped. Her once gold and silver armor was now full black with the red acents on the boots, gloves and shoulder pads. On the back of her gloves were the Eye of Xana. Where her pupils used to be we're also the eye of Xana. Her weapons were currently sheathed and had no emotion on her face. "Move now, or be destroyed by Lord Xana's might. "
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue101/21[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue2/4[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:54 am

Praying that Kely retreats, I start casting my Life Drain ability behind the cover. Here's hoping Ryannie gets in range when I'm ready.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue5/10[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue4/12[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue0/5[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:39 am

Well I've never thought Ray Ray could be this scary but she seems bad at being evil.

"Well okay...but i just want to have some little fun!" Kelly said with a grin on her face. She throws both her weapons at Rayannie's legs and started to retreat from her and found a nearby hiding place to hide

[roll for speed and Hide] d20

((I wonder if i'm allowed to do hit,run and hide?))
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue13/27[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Left_bar_bleue1/2[Story][Lyoko] Delay her! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:39 am

The member 'Lyokofelinae' has done the following action : Roll the dice!

'd20' : 8, 2
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:35 am

George still sitting in his comfortable place continued to cast Life Drain, not being noticed yet.

In Kely's haste in an attempt to get away from the Possessed Ryannie her throw was terrible and missed by a long shot. Though all Ryannie did was continue to walk towards Kely.
------------
George Life Drain Cast time: 1 post

Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:08 am

[Just auto for me.]
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down