Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Earth] This is Halloween

+4
Zenoxen
LovelyMadness13
Lyokofelinae
Eilorae
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Earth] This is Halloween Empty [Earth] This is Halloween

Post by Eilorae Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:12 pm

[Ryannie]
Hey guys, have fun tonight! I'm going to stay here and work on some stuff in the lab. But bring me back some candy if you will! Stay safe and have fun! I'll call if anything goes wrong, or you can call me if someone gives you a riddle I know I got one last year.

((This is completely ignoring the plot so that's why Ry is here. ))
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue101/21[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue2/4[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue0/0[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Earth] This is Halloween Empty Re: [Earth] This is Halloween

Post by Lyokofelinae Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:00 am

"I'm all fired up for Hallowen, so where is everyone?" Kelly sit on the bench waiting for someone to join her if not she would go solo Trick or Treat.
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue13/27[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue1/2[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue0/0[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 am

"Boys and girls of every age...wouldn't you like to see something strange..." Violet wanders in, carrying a huge black-cat shapped bag with words "Trick and Treat" written on it. She beams at the two already there and tips her top hat. "Well met. Out for candy hunting?"
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:50 am

Alex joins them, dressed in an Assassins's Creed cosplay.
"Let's go?"
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue13/26[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (13/26)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue3/6[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)

http://zenoxen.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:20 pm

I instantly dash to the best hiding spot and wait for little kids to pass by. I will then scare the sh*t out of them, kick dirt in their eyes and take their candy.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue5/10[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue4/12[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue0/5[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Scaring people is fun. I shall hide behind a tree.
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 am

"Since I'm going solo!" Kelly replied with a roll eyes and go to the nearest house.

She knock on the door and says "Trick or Treat!"

Last edited by Lyokofelinae on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue13/27[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue1/2[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kdz Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 am

Agreed says seth, dressed as a white hand. ( Look it up on google images )
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue19/19[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue1/1[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:19 pm

"Violet, come on!" Alex says, knocking at a door and ejecting his shiny hidden blade "Trick or treat....Muhahahaha!"
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue13/26[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (13/26)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue3/6[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:26 pm

KC was walking by himself, "Detective Notes, 001," He muttered into a recording device "Trick and Treating as been a staple in Halloween since I can remember, however I have been noticing a few more tricks then treats especially when it comes to those who scare the kids, take their candy and otherwise ruin Halloween for them, my job, protect the kids while obtaining a little candy for myself. Abilities available for this job, Sensor.
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Singing some song about worms and coffins and dolls, Violet rang the doorbell on a house, only to jump and hide the second someone opened the door.
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 am

George being the brute he was pushed a group of 4 kids to the floor and managed to snag a piece from each one of them. Then kicked dirt in their eyes caused a great deal attention to himself. But thanks to Lyoko he got out unharmed.
------
Kely doing the traditional way was welcomed by a woman dressed like a witch. Not being threatened in any way visablilty relaxed and took a bucket from the side and placed two pieces in he bag.
------
Alex being a psychopath an playing on the trick aspect more than the great scared the living day lights out of the small child. Who proceeded to scream and dropped the bowl on the doorstep. Then slammed the door in Alex's face, with an audible lock and the light going out. He could collect a wonderful bounty from this.
-------
Violet was hiding, so when the door was opened and no one was there the large burley man just stood there looking for who rang the doorbell.
------
George: 4
Kely: 2
Alex: 7
Violet: 0
Seth 0
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue101/21[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue2/4[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:48 am

[wtf there's no way they only had 1 piece of candy on them. Someone must be getting to those kids first.....]

George lies low for a bit until the heat if off. After this, he will set up in a new ambush point and rinse and repeat.

In the event that there are any parents with the kids, George prepares a small collection of sharp rocks that he can use to hold them off until he gets the goods.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue5/10[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue4/12[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue0/5[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:01 pm

[So Alex is a psychopath for showing a prop blade? Pfff....]

Alex sighs, wondering if he gave the girl the scare of her lifetime and knocks at the next door. This time, he doesen't unsheats the blade.
"Trick or treat!"
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Suddenly Violet races past them, skipping. "I've got milky ways...precious, my precious Milky Ways!" Giggling maddly, she dodges behind a tree and waits for annoying teenagers who are trickertreating without costumes to pass by.
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 am

Kelly skips to another door and repeat what she do also she did a oppa gangdam style dance at the person to get more treats.
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 pm

KC sees the back of George from a hiding spot and decides to pull a gag on him. Reaching into his bag he pulls out a makeshift spider web big enough to cover George and throws it on him.

(Roll for Gag Success)
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 pm

The member 'SMARTAgentKC' has done the following action : Roll the dice!

'd20' : 2
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue22/22[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue1/1[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:06 pm

[I've found the person getting my hard earned candy fufufufu]

George manages to turn around just in time to dodge the web. Clearly this is the man who is stealing candy from the kids first. But he made the wrong move trying to rob from this Jimbo-Joker....

"Ah ha! So you are the candy thief! Prepare to get your ass kicked!"

I throw my sharp rocks at my would be thief. If he is stunned I would then close range and kick the ever-loving fudge out of him and steal his candy.

I should kick dirt in his eyes too if I have the chance. Everyone has a routine.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:08 pm

[roll for righteous fury upon KC]
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:08 pm

The member 'Atlas' has done the following action : Roll the dice!

'd20' : 4
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
[Earth] This is Halloween Left_bar_bleue22/22[Earth] This is Halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:32 pm

(*snicker* low roll)

KC manages to dodge the rocks by withdrawing behind a nearby tree. "Dang it, my gag failed and only pissed the guy off, oh well." He prepares a defensive attack to George's rage.
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 pm

[I will not be denied, despite my terrible luck!]

George, more pissed off at being unable to hit someone with his rocks than anything, must restore his manhood with a good ol' fashion engagement of fisticuffs!

"You know, my father was a drinker. He taught me everything I know about crushing faces, and you will feel the force of that training!"
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenoxen Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Alex starts laughing maniacly as he sees KC and George on a fight.
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:14 am

Violet sneaks up to watch the fight, utterly confused. "They....they could have one of my candies if would stop the battle..."
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next