Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush

3 posters

Go down

[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty [Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush

Post by Eilorae Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm

[Ryannie]
Ryannie was in the Hermitage when Kieran came in. She looked up from her phone and smiled. "Thanks for coming Kieran. Rai told me what happened before he left. I'd go with you but I need to go back to the Factory and see how everyone else is doing. All I know is that they came in through the back door and picked the lock to the computer room. A flash drive was taken. Though I don't know what could have happen after that."
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue101/21[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue2/4[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue0/0[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty Re: [Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 pm

"Sure, I'll head to there right away. Hopefully I can find out who did this,"

Kieran hung up and then set off from the Hermitage and began heading towards Factory, checking his surroundings in case anybody was following him or finding his movements suspicious.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue11/23[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue2/4[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue0/0[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty Re: [Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush

Post by Eilorae Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Kieran's trip was uneventful. There was nothing out of the ordinary in the many loby of the factory.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue101/21[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Kieran heads to the computer room, remembering that Ryannie told him that the lock was picked there. It seemed like a good place to start investigating.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue11/23[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 pm

There was no evidence of a forced entry into the computer labs the Super Computer was on. Upon closer inspection would be an opened folder labled 'Hermitage Survalence Cameras'. Though each clip was labled with time, date, and location here was a lock on each. There were various loose leaf papers thrown around the chair and keyboard.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 am

Kieran was frustrated that he couldn't access the surviellence cameras, knowing that they may show the culprit's identity. He looked at the papers around chair and keyboard, and decided to look through them, hoping for a code or some sort of hint that would unlock the folder that contained the security files.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 pm

After a few moments of rummaging through the various papers there was one that seemed out of place. It was light blue and sealed with a piece of tape. If Kieran opened the seal there would be the following printed nicely in black ink.

"If you are reading this then you must be wanting to acess the Hermitage's survalence footage. Due to the worrying nature of the Grumpy ERADICATOR, locks have been put on all the clips. The password is the answering to the following riddle.

I have five parts in total but one is hidden.
In the minds of many I'm unrealistic, but for a few it's a way of life.
I'm HOT in one area and FREEZING in another.
My CORE is protected so only flight can reach it.

Who am I?

Good luck,
Ry MYSTIC"

Kieran would notice that certain words were different than the others.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 pm

[Off in his mission, George suddenly sneezes. Also, bump.]
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue5/10[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue4/12[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Left_bar_bleue0/5[Earth]Off the Rock, Through the Bush Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down