Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

+19
Snickie
AeonFrodo
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
Dr. J
Soul Jelly
Eilorae
Rikkamaru
xiaozanghou
linux-ubuntu
The Never Minder
Kittyclaw
Stella Luce 333
SnowPrincessMossy
Railen
memoire-blanche
Coto524
SeeMeInTheShadows
23 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

Post by Rikkamaru Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 am

thanks ^^ and you can call me Rik, i don't mind Very Happy
Rikkamaru
Rikkamaru
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

Post by memoire-blanche Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 am

Just posted first drabble in months! Whee!

Congrats on your friendship pieces, people. I love them all.

I wonder what the next prompt will be. Very Happy
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkamaru Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:44 am

who knows? it makes things more exciting, since they're so random. you're kind of left impressed everytime the new prompt show up. Very Happy
Rikkamaru
Rikkamaru
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 am

I liked everyone's drabbles too. We have great auhors imo Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Next prompt, should be fun, hopefully. Everyone did pretty amazing.

Drabble #12
Prompt: Like the Movies
Begin Date: July 14
End Date: July 21
Special Details: Something that involves the comparison in any way, shape, or form between some part of Code Lyoko and movies. It can be a standard aspect of movies, or relate to a specific one.

Also, since we have many new people, I offer a Catch Up Drabble in addition to #12. Basically, scroll through this topic and find one old prompt (please mention which one it is).

If you have any questions, don't forget to ask. Cool

EDIT: New Drabble

Drabble #13
Prompt: Thirteen
Begin Date: July 25
End Date: August 1
Special Details: I know I promised something about pizza, that can be the next one, you know, it was number thirteen! And that called for something involving thirteen

EDIT: New, new drabble

Drabble # 14
Prompt: Friendship and Food
Begin Date: September 15th
End Date: September 25th
Special Details: Friendship and Food, nothing wrong with that, right? Wrong. Your challenge: write a drabble in which something as innocent as a lunch/dinner/party with friends goes horribly wrong. It can be fixed, but is not required to be.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Since it was editted and won't show on your new posts radar, check above post if you missed the general chat announcement. Don't post your drabble = get banned. Trolololol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:50 am

Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue22/22Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Ignore me, I skipped over a few lines on the first post.

Last edited by Eilorae on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : entered the wrong stuff. Edit 2: Neve rmind I found it.)
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue101/21Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Holy story, Batman! A new one!

Drabble # 15
Prompt: Christmas
Begin Date: December 25th
End Date: December 30th
Special Details: Gimme a story about Christmas. The drabble must use the words peppermint, towel, and band-aid.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:09 am

Damn. Did not make it...

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 am

No worries, I didn't either. But new drabble, nonetheless

Drabble: #16
Prompt: Resolution
Begin Date: January 2
End Date: January 9

NEW OFFER: It's the new year, so get back to drabble writing. Now until the end of January, start the new year off right and write all the drabbles that you have missed! Don't forget to label that it is a make up drabble and which drabble you are doing.

Edit (Feb 17):
Drabble: #17
Prompt: Last Call
Begin Date: February 10
End Date: February 17

Special Details: this is part of the team competitions group stage. All members of the forum can do this drabble, but participants in the team competitions will be awarded points for winning

Last edited by SeeMeInTheShadows on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Drabble: #18
Prompt: In the Blink of an Eye
Begin Date: March 23
End Date: March 30
Special Details: none

Have at it!
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Goshdangit I'll never catch up. I've sorta given up on the drabble front.

I suppose I'll just go off and finish that Hunger Games slash (on dA, not FF).
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/9Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Well, you can't really catch up whenever you want, you do the weekly one that I assign and if I say there's a catch up then you can do a catch up one. So don't give up! Just do this one!
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:50 am

SeeMeInTheShadows wrote:Drabble: #18
Prompt: In the Blink of an Eye
Begin Date: March 23
End Date: March 30

Have at it!

Yessssssss I've been waiting for another prompt! I have an idea for this one too. I think.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Finished just in time, but it turned out obscenely dark. Thats what I get for writing this late.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:46 pm

I liked yours! And even after you turned yours in on time, here I am a day late with the new prompt (I'm blaming the fact that I was on vacation and spent pretty much the whole day yesterday in airports and on planes).

Anyway, for the new promt, which should be able to inspire both dark and light-hearted drabbles.

Drabble: #19
Prompt: Lost
Begin Date: March 30
End Date: April 6

Have fun.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 pm

I enjoyed both of yours. You packed a lot of intense emotion into those 100 words which is more than I can say for my own attempt.

And Doc, I liked your take on 'Lost' as well; JérYumi and UlrichxAelita is ripe for angst and XANA's defeat meaning the end of the Lyoko friendship too is sad but all too plausible. Good writing.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:54 pm

It is very plausible. What reason would Ulrich have to even associate with Jeremie in the first place? Lyoko gives all of them time to reconcile, due to a crisis, but without that catalyst, the composite parts of the Lyoko Warriors are very, very different.

But of course I don't much care, so I will eventually write a post Lyoko, next generation fic.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 pm

I like to think they became friends despite it all, even without Lyoko. But yeah, precisely, they're all entirely different with one main common element keeping them together.

The world will always require more Lyoko next gen fics, naturally.

Also I think I just wrote slash. That's a first for me in this fandom. O_o Sweet.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:21 pm

NoOOOoo! do not go to the dark side.

Meh, I really don't care for slash

*edit.*

And it was depressing slash. Why would you do that? WHY?!
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Because I can. Mwahahaha.

I like slash. Not so much for this fandom (the canon couples are way cute) but it's fun to mix things up once in a while.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:32 pm

If you want to mix it up, do something crazy, like JimxThe Nurse.

^

That was a challenge.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Challenge accepted. Razz

(Edit: Her name is Yolande, though I think for some reason it changed in one of the later seasons.)
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:39 pm

If you can pull this off, I will be really impressed.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next