Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomination: Best Drabble

4 posters

Go down

Nomination: Best Drabble Empty Nomination: Best Drabble

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Please nominate a fic you believe fits best into this category and shows high quality. While you can nominate other members, please keep in mind that we want the best fanfiction in the entire Code Lyoko fandom. You may link any stories- whether they are on deviantart, livejournal, another forum, and fanfiction site, or a personal blog.

This category is Best Drabble. This may include entries that are poems and short fics. Please have the fic be at or below 500 words according to Microsoft Word. If you would like to nominate a fanfiction that is a specific chapter, make sure your link is to the chapter and you title the chapter.

Story Title:
Story Link:
Author:
Author Link:
Rating:
Summary:
Chapter (if applicable):
Reason For Nomination:

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. This thread is for posting nominations only, you may discuss the nominations and ask questions in the appropriate thread.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Nomination: Best Drabble Empty Re: Nomination: Best Drabble

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon May 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Story: Spectroscope
Author: Kyjar
Rating: K+
Summary: Or: A lot of pretentious, rambling blather. Drabbles and some shortfics here. Origins I: the rubicon uploaded 1114
Chapter: One
Reason For Nomination: For starters, I love drabbles, because they have to convey a lot in not a lot of space. This one is 100 words exactly, but you wouldn't realize that it that exact amount because it flows so naturally. It starts of sort of carefree and slowly transitions into something not so much. It tells an entire story in so few lines and no matter how much I reread it, while I think I understood it, I am not one hundred percent sure. The ending is also haunting.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Thu May 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Story Title: The Kadic Dossier
Author: Stonecreek
Rating: T
Summary: A collection of drabbles/ficlets surrounding any and all CL characters set to different prompts.
Chapter: #50. Sissi, for the prompt 'Aelita'.
Reason For Nomination: I could have nominated any chapter for this, but it was incredibly hard to choose. I went with this one because it's slightly more unusual, and I've been missing my slash in this fandom. Awesomely funny and cute snapshot of what might happen if Sissi decided to pursue a different romantic interest.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:13 am

Story Title: Recollections
Story Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7981905/8/Recollections
Author: Soul_Jelly
Author Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3356229/Soul_Jelly
Summary:100-word Code Lyoko drabbles written to prompts from XANA's Lair.
Chapter (if applicable): 8
Reason For Nomination: It shows a different side to Mr. Delmas, and with the word count restraint, it's well done to the author for pulling it off and getting my nomination.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Nomination: Best Drabble Left_bar_bleue11/23Nomination: Best Drabble Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Nomination: Best Drabble Left_bar_bleue2/4Nomination: Best Drabble Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Nomination: Best Drabble Left_bar_bleue0/0Nomination: Best Drabble Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Story Title: Recollections
Author: Soul Jelly
Chapter: 9
Reason: I loved it when I saw it in the drabbles thread, and when I was trying to go through drabble collections on FFN, I saw it again. One of best things about a good drabble is conveying a lot of emotion in such a tiny space. Almost immediately, you get where this is going, and Jell sets the scene pretty quickly. I also love the little details and the part about Jim at the end! Oddly depressing, but still a great drabble, of course.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Nomination: Best Drabble Left_bar_bleue14/18Nomination: Best Drabble Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Nomination: Best Drabble Left_bar_bleue4/5Nomination: Best Drabble Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Nomination: Best Drabble Left_bar_bleue0/0Nomination: Best Drabble Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down