Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random topic for Random Things

+13
No.1JerlitaFan
aelitaxwilliam
juejue
Koneko on lyoko
cya6
Dr. J
Snickie
Stella Luce 333
The Pastamancer
Umbra Animus
eseiprahs
Atlas
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
17 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty Re: The Random topic for Random Things

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 am

My friend's really annoyed because she won't be in the country when the Dr Who 50th anniversary episode airs, but I don't see why she's so upset, she's going to be in America! I'm so jealous -3-

That and I pretty sure the episode is airing at the same time in America anyway.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty Re: The Random topic for Random Things

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:36 pm

NOPE!!!!!!!! I H8 THAT A8OUT 88C!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING COMES OUT A WEEK L8R FOR THE U.S.A. THAN IT DOES IN GR8T BRITIAN!!!!!!!! 8WAAAAAAAA........okay, i've finished my 8ig tantrum now. Doesn't matter for me anyways, I just use solarmovie.co and get everything I want to watch for free on my computer the day after it comes out!!!!!!!! :::; D
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:59 am

Is it coming out a week later!? Aha omg, well at least now American fans can finally know how we feel in Britain about every TV show and film ever. We don't even get it a week later we get it months later, maybe even a year.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Oh........ now I feel reaaaaaaaally 8ad a8out my little tantrum. You guys have it soooooooo much worse!!!!!!!! xxxD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:48 pm

xD I know we do. I know it seems stupid, but it's why I get a bit annoyed with American Dr Who and Sherlock fans moaning about it on Tubmlr, it's like please that's what 2 tv shows compared to the hundreds of shows, films, games, whatever, that we have to wait for xD 

We aren't even getting Supernatural until May next year and it starts in October I think. Hell, season 8 is still airing in the UK right now.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:31 pm

D:::: We are already airing season 9!!!!!!!!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Well this is pretty off topic to what you guys are talking about, but here, have this gif of the Baltics smiling with terror filled eyes.

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 9jdp3b
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:39 pm

ESTONIA IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!! And I'm not only saying this 8ecause I am Estonia........ :::: D
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 am

iive been laughing at liithuaniia' 2 face though. he look2 the mo2t traumatiized ehehehe
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 am

Wha7'5 wi7h a11 7he num8er5 rep1acin9 1e77er5 y0u 9uy5 have 8een d0in9 1a7e1y?
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 am

iit2 a typiing quiirk! We're typiing in the 2ame way2 that 2ome character2 do iin home2tuck.

I'm mostly doing it because I feel like roleplaying sollux
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm d8ing it 8ecause I have the h8ts f8r Vriska.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:07 pm

What was that?? WHAT DID YOU SAY

yeah me too
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:17 pm

*whispers to an8n* (I said I h8ve the h8ts for Vriska)

8h no, I said n8thing, n8thing at all. :::; )
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:54 pm

S8rry to 8reak the n8 repeat p8sting rule! 8ut i had too, this was just w8y too awes8me! 

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You both like homestuck.
You: Hiiiiiiii
You: :::Very Happy
Stranger: 2hiit
You: N8 w8y!!!!!!!! S8llux!!!!!!!!
You: :::Smile
Stranger: no way, vrii2ka
Stranger: ju2t my luck
You: Is this g88d or bad????????
You: ::::?
Stranger: ii dont know
Stranger: ii dont thiink iit2 good
Stranger: 2iince ii dont really liike you
You: Y8ur right, it's pro8a8ly n8t g88d since I'm deciding if I want to kill y8u or n8t. ::::/
You: I d8n't think I do th8ugh.
Stranger: ii2 that all you thiink about
You: Well I'm trying to get 8etter, John is helping me with th8t.
You: He's soooooooo nice. :::Smile
Stranger: john, you mean that 2tupiid human kiid
You: HEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!! He's n8t stupid! He made God Tier, wh8 didn't???????? Oh that's right, y8u!!!!!!!!
You: >:::Sad
Stranger: the only rea2on he made iit two god tiier was becau2e he wa2 triicked into beiing kiilled
Stranger: that iidiiot wouldn't be able to surviive wiithout anyones help
You: To 8ad no8ody cared en8ugh a8out y8u to help. :::Razz
You: *too
Stranger: well thank2 for the 2hiitty remiinder
You: No pro8lem, S8llux. Any time. >:::Smile
Stranger: ... anyway2 what are you even doiing here
You: I was g8ing to ask y8u the s8me questi8n, I th8ught y8u h8ted earth?
Stranger: iim doiing research on the technology they have here
Stranger: obviiou2ly iit2 not a2 advanced a2 we have on alteriia
You: hahahaha techn8l8gy, if y8u can call it th8t xxxxD
Stranger: ehehe
Stranger: atlea2t we agree on 2omethiing
You: If 8nly we c8uld agree on s8mething that actually helped, rather than just what we 8oth hate. May8e some day we'll get there. xxxxD
Stranger: ii doubt iit
You: It was sarcasm. :::Razz
Stranger: great
You: Anyw8ys, my m8sprite is w8ing, I sh8uld pro8a8ly get g8ing.
Stranger: okay
You: 8ye, S8llux!!!!!!!! H8pe to never see y8u again!
Stranger: 2ame here
You: (well that was fun xD)
Stranger: ((yeeah xD))
You: (hi, i'm Tyler)
Stranger: ( I'm Julia...)
You: (I know a Julia........do you go on Xana's Lair?)
Stranger: ( YES OMG HOW DID WE MEET ON HERE)
You: (HOLY nu uh none of that!!!!!!!!)
Stranger: (HAHAHA IM LAUGHING())
You: (I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!! THIS WAS MY FIRST CONVERSATION OF THE DAY TOO)
Stranger: ( HAHAHAHAHA OM G NO WAY ME TOO WTF)
You: (THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SOME SORT OF PARADOX SPACE nu uh none of that!)
Stranger: ( I M STIIL FREAKING OUT LIKE WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OMF)
You: (IKR!!!!!!!!)
You: (THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!)
Stranger: ( IKR!!!!!)
You: (THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN!)
You: (IF IT DOES, THEN THE UNIVERSE WILL EXPLODE)
Stranger: ( F UCK IM LAUGHIN TOO MUCH OMG)
You: (Okay, I think it's time for us to chill with the Karkat-ing and take a breath)
You: (*in* *out*)
Stranger: ( Yes good idea)
You: (This....this has to be a dream)
Stranger: ( totally)
You: (alright, Jules. What's the plan? Keep talking and then eventually tell everyone in XL? This is too amazing not to tell anyone)
Stranger: ( yeah sure!, I was gonna head over there to talk about it after our convo xD)
Stranger: (...)
You: (Thing was, when I first started I was like "oh, cool another person using Sollux." then when you said your name I was like, "Holy nu uh none of that, Jules from XL used Sollux too!" but when I noticed the ... at the end i realized that you were shocked by my name as well, that's when it clicked and I just had to ask if it was you xD)
You: (sorry, that was long)
Stranger: ( yeah im gonna write a response so be patient for a sec!)
You: (ok8y!)
Stranger: ( YEah at first I was like "Welp, its another vriska" and then when you said your name, I froze typing and I was like "hehe thats funny, I know a Tyler from Xanas Lair..." and then you asked my and i was like whooaaaaaaa no wayyyy hahaha xD)
You: MY........EXACT.........REACTION!
You: *()*
You: (that should have been in parenthesis)
Stranger: haha we can stop using the brackets if you want
You: oh...right xD
You: I'm gonna copy and paste this to the forum once we're done xD
Stranger: Yeah Do it! Very Happy
You: What are the freaking odds!? (btw, if we're posting this to XL then we should probably cool it with the cussing and tone it down, just for the sake of their rules xD)
Stranger: I know, there are 32000 people on here! (Yeah got it Very Happy)
You: AND NOW THERE'S 33,000+ !!!!!!!! I can't believe this happened! Very Happy
Stranger: its totally fate! haha
You: I guess Vriska's luck is contagious to those who type like her Razz
Stranger: i guess xD
You: I'm not even sure I want to disconnect, this is too awesome!
You: (......*yawn* xD)
You: ....hello?
You: Hmmm....I guess she died. Time to post to XL!!!!!!!!
Stranger: huh? I'm right here
Stranger: i guess youre not getting my messages?
Stranger: thats weird
Stranger: haha i guess the awesomness could only last so long
You: I got your last 3, but there was a long gap that it just said "Stranger is typing"
Stranger: oh
You: and then it stopped
You: .....and nothing showed up
You: alright, well anyway, I think I should post this now. xD Again, that was really awesome
Stranger: Yeah Imma go on to XL, so i guess ill see ya there xD
You: Yep! See yah!
You have disconnected.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:06 pm

It was xD But it's kinda hard to read since the text is black, unless you highlight it...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:58 am

I c8uldn't just highlight the wh8le thing to ch8nge the c8l8r with8ut ch8nging the c8l8r of the "y8u:" and "stra8ger:" so I figured it was still e8sy en8ugh to read and just left it like th8t xxxxD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:26 pm

meow.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue18/18The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:55 am

No school today Very Happy
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 am

UGH! Why can't I have a no school day?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:01 am

Koneko on lyoko wrote:My friend's really annoyed because she won't be in the country when the Dr Who 50th anniversary episode airs, but I don't see why she's so upset, she's going to be in America! I'm so jealous -3-

That and I pretty sure the episode is airing at the same time in America anyway.

Even though I can’t find a link to prove it, I’m almost positive that I heard that it would be broadcast live to about 200 different countries, America included.

If it makes her feel better though, I’m probably not going to be able to watch it live ether…That Saturday is part of Thanksgiving weekend, which means I’ll probably be visiting family, & Doctor Who would probably scare my cousin too much…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue7/17The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue3/3The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 am

I thought so, since it's the 50th anniversary, I thought it was weird that it would air later :L 

Oh yea, it's going to be Thanksgiving isn't it, I'm pretty sure my friend mentioned that since she's staying with a family.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:46 pm

........I don't have BBC America........ Sad
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:57 am

I'm still sick
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue18/18The Random topic for Random Things - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:07 am

OH ESY I LOVE Your sig!!! K project is one of my favourite animes!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next