Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempting Things [OddxAelita]

5 posters

Go down

Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty Tempting Things [OddxAelita]

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:43 am

S'up, everyone.

I present to you the OddxAelita fic I've been working on, Tempting Things. This is the first instalment of what will be an eleven-part story (I think). Quick one line summary is thus:

"The former Team Lyoko move on. As the cracks begin to show in Jérémie and Aelita's relationship, Aelita seeks solace in the arms of one Odd Della Robbia."

Longer summary: (EDIT - I ended up changing a few fundamental points whilst writing, so to save myself any embarrassment over missed plot points, etc. I'm just gonna cut this out. Razz)

[Placeholder for my self-indulgent 'comments plz' notes and whatever else I put here and accidentally deleted when making the edit.]
EDIT again - deleted the link, whoops! Here we go.

Last edited by Soul_Jelly on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty Re: Tempting Things [OddxAelita]

Post by Atlas Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:16 pm

It's about time people started spreading their O X A propoganda.

I'll give it a look when I can. And please, write for your own amusement, not for validation.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue5/10Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue4/12Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue0/5Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh don't worry, I wouldn't be writing if not primarily for myself. But as ever, I seek to improve, and I cannot be an objective judge of my own works.

In short, I was joking, but I do like really feedback.

And cheers.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Why? WHY DID YOU SINK JA? YOU CAUSE ME AGONY.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue20/20Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue3/3Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 am

I have feeling that this will become Vena's favorite story on the site. ^-^
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue18/18Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue2/2Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Adventurer411 wrote:Why? WHY DID YOU SINK JA? YOU CAUSE ME AGONY.

NNOOOOOO!

@Odd- No more Ox Ry stories for you if you keep that up!
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue101/21Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue2/4Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Ah all is cool. I play for a new team now... Razz
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue18/18Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Left_bar_bleue2/2Tempting Things [OddxAelita] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down