Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random topic for Random Things

+13
No.1JerlitaFan
aelitaxwilliam
juejue
Koneko on lyoko
cya6
Dr. J
Snickie
Stella Luce 333
The Pastamancer
Umbra Animus
eseiprahs
Atlas
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
17 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty Re: The Random topic for Random Things

Post by Snickie Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty Re: The Random topic for Random Things

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:23 pm

...............oh........................................................................
...............................................................................xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:37 am

I love me bed
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue18/18The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:50 am

juejue wrote:... I really want a tshirt with Jean saying "What is it, Eren?"
You and me both. I put the picture on my school planner because they're really boring.
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Tumblr_msnvxa86wU1rdf8a9o1_500
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:59 pm

I have one question about that picture.........

What is it......Eren?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Poor Tyler, you have no idea what we're talking about, huh?

OMG KAY, I'm so gonna do that now!! haha xD
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:27 am

Why can't jewelry be cheaper alsfslf
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:33 am

Do you have Claire's stores in the US? They're like the centre for cheap jewellery Razz
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Random topic for Random Things - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Very Happy I know what you guys were talking about now!!! I know who Eren is!!! I know who Jean is!!! I want that shirt too!!!!!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:43 pm

YES WELCOME TYLER YOU HAVE JUST BEEN INTRODUCED TO A NEW LIFE OF HURT AND TEARS
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 pm

.......yeah...episode 20 Sad
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 am

More like every. single. episode!!!! I don't care how amazing Levi looked beating the female titan, the rest of episode 22 was horrible ;-;
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:37 pm

......when i realized on of the bodies dumped was Petra's.....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:39 pm

When her father went up to Levi and said that "she has her whole life ahead of her." AHAHAHA NO no she doesn't ;-;
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:01 pm

yeah, i cried at that part, especially because I knew that Captain Levi felt responsible for her death and he also probably felt the same way about her that she felt for him. So he got hit with two slaps of grief.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:37 am

;-; the worst thing is is that he's just not the type of character to show how he feels though and I really just want to see him tell someone/anyone about it because you can see how much it's hurting him.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. The viewers all know how much he is hurting and want him to open up to someone, but no one in the show can really tell and it's frustrating!!!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:52 pm

I know! ^^; I tihnk we should probably take these discussions to the anime topic since they're starting to get quite long...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Yeah, also I think it's starting to bother the other members of the forum. I don't want to be annoying and bothersome so that's probably a good idea. xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:41 am

yea xD

It's raining again today, yup, autumn is here Very Happy
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:42 am

It's 90 degrees today
YAY!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:57 pm

I have an apple!!!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:52 pm

I had to walk home in the rain today, and I didn't have an umbrella Sad
I got pretty drenched by the time I got home..
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 am

I always forget that Americans use Fahrenheit, so when you say 90 degrees I have a moment of immense confusion before I remember that xD
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:21 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA For you, it must 8e insane hearing that 8ecause from your point of view it's like, yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! I'm 8oiling in my skin!!!!!!!! :::: D xxxxD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next