Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly and Shadows need your help!

+16
eseiprahs
Neron641
Coto524
SMARTAgentKC
Stella Luce 333
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
Eilorae
Soul Jelly
Kittyclaw
PeaceKeeper2014
Atlas
Dobermutt
Snickie
cya6
SeeMeInTheShadows
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelly and Shadows need your help!

Post by cya6 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 am

no prob.

after you've made your avatar, click save (located under your avater)

It'll take you to a new page, and in the box that says 'Code' copy and paste that onto this page, and you're all set!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelly and Shadows need your help!

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:16 am

lemonsdarling wrote:Can I join in, as well? (:
Hmmm....let's see...

YES!!!!

Seriously, we'd love to have you! And when I say we need all the people that we can get, I MEAN ALL THE PEOPLE. We need to populate a country, here! <3
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Affa Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:20 am

yea....the thing it didn't copy...It doesn't like me xD

Affa
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 am

I'm still in right? Did you forget about me? D:
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/18Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:36 am

Did you try and copy the whole thing here? what happened when you did?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Affa Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:36 am

The paste button didn't show up o-o

Affa
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:40 am

how do you copy and paste? did you just highlight the whole thing, right click, select copy, and then come here, right click, and select paste?

Also, you can just use ctrl+c for copy and ctrl+v for paste
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Affa Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:42 am

ohtrue...

Affa
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonsdarling Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm

SeeMeInTheShadows wrote:
Hmmm....let's see...

YES!!!!

Seriously, we'd love to have you! And when I say we need all the people that we can get, I MEAN ALL THE PEOPLE. We need to populate a country, here! <3

Yay! Here's my image! The hair style is surprisingly accurate, haha!

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Tek50b1e34eb13702760625
lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 24

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2562760/lemonsdarling / kadic-academ

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbra Animus Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Wait, does our character have to look like us, or can I do whatever? Also, are we allowed to add onto the design (shoes, hats, weapons, ect...)
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 342

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Please don't add anything to it, if that's alright. Small hair accessories are fine, but other than that, let's try to keep this to the toga and the cover! Very Happy

Your character doesn't have to look like you, per se, but it's how you're going to be described throughout the story Very Happy.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbra Animus Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Tek50b2b2673bffc6517141

Zamakeil Volare

I gave him sandals, if that's alright.
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Tek50b3e95c6f0763656435

Sorry for the late reply…She looks nothing like me, but since we’re allowed to play with the appearance…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/17Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 pm

OH MY GOD YES
Umbra Animus wrote:Also if your running out of protagonist roles, I could be a antagonist.
sPOILER ALERT: everyone's going to die, so you do not want to be in this story, but it is too late now *insert evil laugh*

though as a note, even though Zamakeil Volare is a very awesome name (!! how did you come up with that?), at least I'm assuming it's a name, we've assigned all of your names already! For the most part, your names are set in stone because we need them to have a unifying characteristic (I'm trying to be vague here because tbh I forget how much is spoilered on our Tumblr already). We had a lot of fun doing names though.
eseiprahs wrote:I'm still in right? Did you forget about me? D:

pfft, desert sector sticks together. <3 Go make a character gogogo (and remember, it doesn't have to look like you!)
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbra Animus Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:06 pm

though as a note, even though Zamakeil Volare is a very awesome name (!! how did you come up with that?)

Thanks, Zamakeil Volare is a name. I thought up Zamakeil awhile ago and Volare is just Latin for fly (I dunno why fly, I was just looking up Lain words and it sounds cool Very Happy)
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:30 pm

I didn't even know you guys were actually doing this Razz

Are you close to finishing?

I want to see it now, thank you.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Sadly, we're not close to finishing. ;a; And I had this drabble thing written up, and I sent it to Shadows in case it had any spoilers (since I always forget what I have/n't said), and then I accidentally deleted it from my notes on my phone. And now the YIM app won't let me look through my history...Very Happy BUT THERE WAS SOMETHING! I SWEAR.

And oh, a Latin origin! That makes me smile. Smile
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3