Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Projects o' Shadows

2 posters

Go down

Projects o' Shadows Empty Projects o' Shadows

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Well, basically, I guess this section is for all my current multi-chapter fics (hence why it's projects). I don't currently have a ton going on, but as I start posting, I'll put them here, along with a bit of what each one is about, sort of.

My lone story that I'm working on currently:
Memorable Insight: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5116044/1/Memorable_Insight
-In a bunch of other fandoms, these are quite popular. It's basically 100 drabbles about life and stuff for the character. I really would like some more reviews, so if you have time, it'd be greatly appreciated. A lot of the chapters seem like they're about Odd (escpecially in the beginning) but I feel that after the first ten or so, they get more balanced out. I don't necessarely do one certain pairing, there are bits that can be seen as light fluff for more than one group. Don't judge it based on the first few, as I feel I get better as this goes on.

In Progress (not yet posted):
Hostage Situation: This is going to be posted on yayfully free. It was inspired by a small offtopic conversation revolving around Aelita's identity and then the plot bunnies hit me.
Summary: The thing about the Della Robbia family is that they are very large and very rich. This presents a problem for Aelita when she is kidnapped and held for ransom and none of them has ever heard of her before.
Pairing: None! Just Odd/Aelita cousinly interactions
To be posted soon, I already have three chapters finished. I just need to check them and maybe find a Beta.

All's Fair: just a oneshot that is AelitaXJeremy and centers around the obbsession for eachother. It's humor, which isn't my strong suit, but I'm still working on it. I'm having fun with it, and it's a different style than what I usually do. It's all completely inspired by this place.
Summary: Sometimes love is a little less on the legal side of the law...
Pairing: JXA. Completely.
Maybe posted in a week or two.

Lights Revision: Umm...well, I haven't really started yet... Projects o' Shadows Icon_neutral

Last edited by SeeMeInTheShadows on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Projects o' Shadows Empty Re: Projects o' Shadows

Post by Coto524 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:58 am

Hmm... I like it. Maybe you could tackle this challenge: write 50 oneshots, each portraying the gang, maybe Xana - heck, maybe even the whole school - as something different. Animals, paper clips, assassins, cakes, chefs...
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Health::
Projects o' Shadows Left_bar_bleue19/19Projects o' Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
Projects o' Shadows Left_bar_bleue9/9Projects o' Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Experience::
Projects o' Shadows Left_bar_bleue0/0Projects o' Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 pm

I'll see about that, Enzo. Maybe, it depends. MI is giving me enough strife with the random words of the random word generator.

In other news, I posted some of my future work.

EDIT: Okay guys, I uploaded my first CL fic in...a really long time. It's called "Until Six O'clock" and it's actually sort of an experiment including minor characters and so on and microdrables, but I want to see what you all think. I take concrit and anything else really well, so yeah, if you want to go check it out, here's the link (I just posted it, so it may or may not work right after I post this).

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7993248/1/
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down