Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creator

+13
BassistofLegend
Umbra Animus
Storm Dellarobbia
cya6
CODE: Lexi
juejue
jazzyk
PeaceKeeper2014
Zenoxen
Adventurer411
DarkerIndigo
Lyokofelinae
Dobermutt
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Character Creator - Page 4 Empty Re: Character Creator

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 am

Dobermutt wrote:Hey everyone! I'm not dead...yet...*ahem* 

I would like to apologize to you guys. I had made promises to get your requests done so much earlier and I let you guys down. I'm very sorry. I am working on requests, so I will have them up soon. Again, I apologize. I'm in the middle of transferring schools and stuff, so I've been a little busy. But with things settling down a little, I can continue to work on these requests. I apologize for any inconveniences and all the waiting you've had to do. Thank you guys for being so patient and understanding. Smile
How dare you! I only took a little less than a year to post an interview. Bad Dober.

Back to top Go down

Character Creator - Page 4 Empty Jonathon

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:54 am

Hi there, just making a request since so far I've been using google images to find anything close to what I want my character to look like.

Earth
Name: Jonathon
Face shape: Jeremie Belpois 
Hair: Shortish, light brown , parted to his left.
Outfit: White, semi-plaid shorts/ solid black tee-shirt, black/red running shoes
Other: /
Height: Tall

Lyoko
Name: Jonathon
Face shape: Jeremie Belpois
Hair: Short light brown, cannot be parted because of how short it is.
Outfit: green leather jacket with green hood on hiding face. 
Other: leather strap across chest connected to green quiver on back, quiver is full of green arrows.
Height: tall
Weapon: Recurve bow http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TA87MFGbDlQ/UZbxu708XKI/AAAAAAAAAA8/ONoicjtmCNY/s320/Melbourne+Archery+Supplies+recurve+bow.jpg

Use picture in link for reference if needed.

Signature below is the same bow when it is drawn, if you need to, you can look at both for reference.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Character Creator - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Creator - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Character Creator - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Creator - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

You still taking requests?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Character Creator - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/10Character Creator - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Character Creator - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/12Character Creator - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Character Creator - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/5Character Creator - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi everyone! It's been way too long and I sincerely apologize! It's been long overdue since telling everyone that I haven't had time to do any requests for quite some time now. I have been off at school (as I transferred and have moved away from home), leaving my tablet and means of drawing the requests behind. It has been my intention of closing this little shop for some time now, and I realize I should have done it sooner. I apologize to anyone who asked for a character nearly a year ago and has not gotten one. Truthfully, I have not had the time to sit down and do several requests like I used to. I hope one day I will have the time to continue doing this for you guys, as I really enjoy it. :)I hope you all forgive me and understand. I appreciate your patience with me and I hope to make it up to you all. (I will still try to be on when I get the chance.)
Thank you,
Dobermutt

(I would like to ask if a mod or admin could close this topic soon. Thanks.)
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Topic closed.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down