Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various Character Resources

5 posters

Go down

Various Character Resources Empty Various Character Resources

Post by lemonsdarling Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 pm

I haven't been feeling very well recently, so I've been passing the time by screencapping and making resources (...something that doesn't take too much energy or brainpower, just a LOT of time and patience xD) so -- I figured I should compile a masterpost and share them here!

Character Reference Sheets
these are compilations of various screenshots of a specific character, helpful for referencing clothing/bags/cellphones/etc.

Jérémie Belpois (large resource)
Yumi Ishiyama (large resource)
Sissi Delmas (large resource)
Aelita Schaeffer/Stones (medium resource; will be updated, there's some more reference photos here)
Ulrich Stern (small resource, will be updated)
Odd Della Robbia (small resource, will be updated)

Room Reference Posts
compilations of screenshots spanning all four seasons that try to give a full view (or as much as the show gives us) of the characters' rooms.

Jérémie Belpois’ dorm room
Sissi Delmas' dorm room
William Dunbar's dorm room
Yumi Ishiyama's off-campus room
Jim Morales' on-campus room
Aelita Stones/Schaeffer's dorm room
Ulrich Stern and Odd Della Robbia's dorm room

More will be added soon! The kadic-academy tumblr also has background character features and episode specific resources, as well!

Last edited by lemonsdarling on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 24

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2562760/lemonsdarling / kadic-academ

Back to top Go down

Various Character Resources Empty Re: Various Character Resources

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:55 pm

These are SO USEFUL. Thanks for doing this. Smile It saves me a lot of googling.

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well though. ;a;
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Various Character Resources Left_bar_bleue14/18Various Character Resources Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Various Character Resources Left_bar_bleue4/5Various Character Resources Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Various Character Resources Left_bar_bleue0/0Various Character Resources Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:51 am

You are insanely awesome. (In the good way not the bad way)

This is going to save me so much time. Thanks
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonsdarling Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:15 am

Thank you so much! =D I just added Sissi's room to the room reference posts; hopefully I should have Jeremie and Yumi's (planning to do Yumi's whole house as well, which may take a while to get thorough screen caps for) rooms up soon!

I also just finished taking notes on which background characters appear in every single episode of CL... So, um, there should be more background character related things up on the kadic-academy tumblr asap ;D
lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:18 am

If we use these, do you want credit in the a/n (even if you so no, I'll probably give you it anyway in the first chapter I start).

These are seriously fantastic though and you are a saint. Probalby the Patron Saint of Code Lyoko.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonsdarling Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Just added a link to Yumi's room reference, in the original post!

@Shadows - If you're just using them as reference I really don't mind either way -- credit is lovely but definitely not necessary! But if the picture pulls are being bulk reblogged somewhere else, I'd definitely want credit, because this sort of screencapping of all the episodes can take hours xD

AND THANK YOU! <3 I have a lot of fun doing them, the details are so fascinating. (I actually had all these thoughts while screencapping Yumi's room, because she has a doll that's possibly dressed like a geisha right by her bed, and wears her hair up at night in the same style as her first Lyoko avatar... So I wonder, if when she was getting transferred for the first time, she was thinking 'I wish I was at home in bed' and picturing these things.) (I think the doll/this aspect of her Lyoko outfit is also significant to trying to hold onto her culture in a foreign country, as well, of course, but. I wonder if that nervous thought during the transfer played into things?)

lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 am

This is so awesome! I’ll definitely have to refer to this when I’m writing…

Maybe Yumi also sees the geisha as symbol of beauty? After all, I’m sure lots of girls (myself included) all have a secret wish to be incredibly beautiful…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Various Character Resources Left_bar_bleue7/17Various Character Resources Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Various Character Resources Left_bar_bleue3/3Various Character Resources Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Various Character Resources Left_bar_bleue0/0Various Character Resources Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonsdarling Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Thank you so much! =D

Just added Jeremie's dorm room to the room reference links in the original post!
lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down