Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Least Favorite Character

+11
LongHairedAelita
cya6
SkystoneNumairian
SeeMeInTheShadows
Atlas
Soul Jelly
Dobermutt
AeonFrodo
Dr. J
Snickie
The Pastamancer
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is you least favorite?

Your Least Favorite Character I_voti1141%Your Least Favorite Character Vote_l12 41% 
[ 7 ]
Your Least Favorite Character I_voti1124%Your Least Favorite Character Vote_l12 24% 
[ 4 ]
Your Least Favorite Character I_voti1112%Your Least Favorite Character Vote_l12 12% 
[ 2 ]
Your Least Favorite Character I_voti1112%Your Least Favorite Character Vote_l12 12% 
[ 2 ]
Your Least Favorite Character I_voti1111%Your Least Favorite Character Vote_l12 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

Your Least Favorite Character Empty Your Least Favorite Character

Post by The Pastamancer Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 pm

We all can tell what our favorite characters are, but I want to know:

What is you least favorite of the main five characters?

I personally don't completely like Odd. I don't hate him but he is really the only one of the Lyoko Warriors that I can't relate to. (Except for William, but he doesn't count)
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Your Least Favorite Character Empty Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Post by Snickie Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 pm

I voted Jeremie. Don't get me wrong: I love him to death. I just love the other ones to death more.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm not even going to pretend to like Odd. I despise him. I feel that he could have switched roles with William, and it would have improved the show.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet
Health::
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 pm

My least favourite character in the group is Odd. He hasn't had a lot of character development, and when there is an Odd centric episode, it doesn't progress a lot on his character, especially in Season 4. His popularity was a curse to the storyline of the show, and could've given the show a few more episodes to flesh out the storyline. The only Odd episodes that were worth keeping in Season 4 is Bragging Rights, Kadic Bombshell and Cold Sweat, as they reveal/make some development on his character.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue11/23Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue2/4Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 pm

What about "Lab Rat", though, when he offered to get Ulrich a present for Yumi since he'd gotten Ulrich into detention? I know he gave Ulrich the wrong present, but I thought he looked embarrassed when he opened up the necklace for Kiwi. It shows that he does have some good motives.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 pm

That wasn't an Odd centric episode though. It focused on Ulrich and Yumi, moreso Ulrich than anybody else.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue11/23Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue2/4Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:26 am

I'd have to say Yumi...I do like her, but in the group she has to be my least favorite. Sorry, Yumi.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 am

Shame William isn't on here, I'd say I like him the least. Though lately due to some discussion on CLE and reflecting on some of my own writing, I'm beginning to like him more.
I'm really surprised about the response to Odd, I always thought he was the foolproof fan-favourite.

I'd have to say Ulrich. He has some excellent traits, don't get me wrong, but this immaturity and jealousy really annoy me sometimes.

(Great topic btw Pastamancer Very Happy)
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah, I was also a bit surprised that everyone likes Odd the least. I always thought that everyone liked him.

I would of included William, but a large portion of the community hates him and I don't need any proof to know.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Yeah, I'd go for Odd myself. I can really only handle him for small doses myself.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue5/10Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue4/12Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue0/5Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 am

IkindofhateJeremietonoend.

Except, I'm not ashamed of that fact, so: I just absolutely hate Jeremie.

Seriously, everytime he pops up on screen, it just annoys me. If they completely cut him out of the show I would probably throw a party. (Or call my best friend and yay over it.)
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkystoneNumairian Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:35 am

Only when really thinking about it did I realize how much I truly dislike Yumi. I wouldn't say full-on hate, but she's definitely my least favorite of the group, possibility of the entire cast.

Actually, there is Sissi, so she may be off the hook for that.
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Wait, I thought Atlas hated Jeremie. (like seriously, I swear we argued that to death on another topic)

I can't stand Odd. He's mean, he's selfish, he's irresponsible, he have no consideration for feelings, he'll do anything he wants.
On a slightly less personal level, he's also the most useless. Aelita's necessary, Jeremie's intellect is unrivaled, Ulrich and Yumi's fighting skills make them invaluable. Odd is just Odd. He causes way more trouble than he helps.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:35 pm

I know why you would think that.

Jeremy is a horrible person, but I can respect somebody that would watch the world burn to get what he wants.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue5/10Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue4/12Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue0/5Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Damn, no one's voted for Aelita! xD

Well, I love them all, so it's nearly impossible for me to choose.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 am

I’m not sure if I have one…They all have their pros & cons, but that’s true for pretty much every character ever written…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue7/17Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Your Least Favorite Character Left_bar_bleue3/3Your Least Favorite Character Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Cya probably going to laugh her ass off when she see's this but, my least favorite is Jeremy. He is easily a humongous jerk and people don't realize that cause its shielded by the deed of saving Aeilita(my fave of the five) the problem is he's a **** in one episode learns that he was a being a **** and then, continues to be a **** later. One of my biggest beefs with the entire SERIES is that he rarely congratulates they do something good. Best Example being when Ulrich took down the colossus he told him to get off his ass and do more work, and even after going into Lyoko and realizing how hard is to be a warrior he still treats them like its no big deal

FUUUUUUUUUUU
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:28 pm

No no NOOO!! Neron, what are you talking about? (and please give the episode where he was being a ****)

Jeremie always tells them that they're doing a great job, about as often as they all do. They don't do their work for congratulations. No one of them congratulations as much as they should, given the circumstances. You've most likely got your own reasons for disliking him, and resultingly, all you see are his faults, when they happen.

In Crash Course, they all learn how nearly impossible Jeremie's everyday work is. Yet they still freak out on him when he makes a single mistake, and just expect him to do the work everytime, and far far far FAR FAR more.

When Ulrich took out the Kolossus, it wasn't like they could all sit back and give him a round of applause. Yes, what Ulrich did was amazing, and lifesaving. Everyone else was busy, and Ulrich HAD to do more work.

I feel the only reason people dislike Jeremie, is because he doesn't physically fight. That turns people off at the start, because they see him as "not actually fighting", and they spend the rest of the series subconciously picking up more reasons to hate on him, because that's all they see.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:18 pm

trolololololololol and the episode's are the one where his cousin came and he was being jealous and stuuuff and then there's the when where he kicks Ulrich off the team because he saved Yumi's family from moving when everybody new that was the smart thing to do Yumi being a vital asset in kickassery. oh and there's the fact that he Moans AND WHINE IN NEXT TO EVERY SINGLE apple! EPISODE. I don't like his jerkoff look, his jerkoff voice, his jerkoff name and i don't like him......that jerkoff(guess the movie for a cookie). oh and you'll be happy to hear that in clc he get more pain inflicted on him then any one else combined. todalou pig
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Seriously Neron?

1: If you had no friends for the first 12 years of your life, and your cousin who can do everything perfectly ocmes along and immeadiately is better at everything than you are, you'd be a little unhappy.

2: Last I checked, they all kicked Ulrich out, not just Jeremie. Matter of fact, it was Yumi who was angriest at him.

3: You wanna argue looks? And voice acting?

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take this seriously. And Ulrich sulks waaaaaaaay more than Jeremie whines. And Odd complains about virtually everything.

If your idea of a good character is one who acts the damsel in distress, never does anything, always rides on the back of everyone else, never actually does anything for herself, and (resultingly) never fails, because she never has anything to do except plug her name in a computer, than I get why you like Aelita.

I'm so happy to hear that you're planning on tormenting him in future stories. really, neron. i'm so impressed with you right now.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Shit just got real.

LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 am

Neron:

Jeremy arguably does the most work on the team. He stays up quite a few nights programming.

As Cya said he had no friends for a large portion of his life. He probably has quite a bit of difficulty talking to people for at least the first few seasons.

Also no one tells Jeremy that he has done a nice job. They yell at him when they think that he killed Ulrich, but that is understandable. The only person that seems to ever thank him is Aelita.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:37 am

WELL EXuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess. The only reason why posted my hatred for Jeremy was to make you rage so mission accomplished lol Arrow

I definitely hate odd more but,like I said in the Sissi topic he can develop and get better, Jeremy I feel can't. But, in my fics i try my best to take the best out of Jeremy and make a much better character than the one moonscoop made.

I still find him interesting because I too an the geeky kid who not so good at sports, so at the same time I have respect for him.

Now on to Aeilita, she rode on everyone's back cause for a long time she had no way to defend herself which Jeremy probably could of fixed a lot earlier, but, after she gets the energy fields she goes into combat a lot more. Also, Aeilita Slaves herself just as much as Jeremy at times to get her father out of lyoko, giving her wasted time on the puter a purpose. I Also love her character as an personality, her actions and how clueless she was about the world around her.

I love the show's Jerlita cause Aeilita really shows how much she cares about him.

so there's my mini rant.

any objectionz?
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Sorry about that. I felt that your opinion was incorrect so I wanted to disprove it. I felt that it was more of a friendly argument. I guess you interpreted it as a bit of a flame war.

You can dislike any character that you want. We all can. Once again sorry about what just happened.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:37 am

I actually wanted a friendly argument. its just fun to see people EXlpoooode affraid
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next