Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder and Psychic

+5
Stella Luce 333
SeeMeInTheShadows
aelitaxwilliam
Coto524
SnowPrincessMossy
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty Re: Murder and Psychic

Post by Burakku's Shadow Sun May 23, 2010 4:07 pm

... Okay, then.
-has suspicious eye on Aelita-
Burakku's Shadow
Burakku's Shadow
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun May 23, 2010 4:48 pm

I let people volunteer. That way no one could try and analyze who I chose.

Ooh...sneeky Shadows.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by AelitaBelpois Sun May 23, 2010 5:04 pm

What? What did Aelita do? *points to Aelita R. Schaeffer* She won't hurt a fly... she will hurt XANA's Monsters, though. *Aelita cracks knuckles threateningly at a Krab(e)*
AelitaBelpois
AelitaBelpois
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1508

https://www.youtube.com/user/copyoaelitaschaeffer

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun May 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Must I bring this up in a totally different topic? No, but I will anyway.

Murder and Psychic - Page 3 431461 Murder and Psychic - Page 3 620892 Both look way to innocent to not be guilty of EVERYTHING!

Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Icon_tongue
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon May 24, 2010 12:02 am

Xana's Lair - for all your M&P wackiness!
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Health::
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Experience::
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue May 25, 2010 7:44 am

Just a quck litle note befre we begn: We are still watng for a killr to step forwrd (I normlly ask for volnters becase you know yor schdle bettr then I do)! Also, if you arn't in this chaptr & are playng, then you are not on my list of peple playng. I usd Word to wrte this, so with any luck, it will copy over exctly the way it shold...

---
All the world’s a stage,
& all the men & women living in it are merely players;
They have their exits & their entrances,
& one man in his time plays many parts…

Stella’s POV:

“That seems good enough for today’s rehearsal, guys! Let’s wrap it up!” Snowy called up to the stage. In Railen’s absence, she became the director of XL’s latest project. We were in our local theater, preparing for Code Lyoko: The Musical.

“Since we open in a week, we should totally celebrate.” Kelly called from where she was working on the sets.

“I’ve got a bunch of snacks in the van.” I said.

“Oh no.” Legend said.

“What?”

“The van is here? That means we’ll start talking like it’s the 70’s again…” Shadows explained.

“…You brought food?” Enzo asked. I nodded, & he ran for the door…which wouldn’t open as he kept pulling at it.

“Push the door, Enzo…” Burakku said. By this time, we had all walked over to the doors.

“I knew that.” Enzo said as he pushed on the door…& it still didn’t open…

“Is it stuck?” Bells asked.

“It can’t be.” I said. “It automatically locks at 11:30 at night, so it’s built so that it doesn’t get stuck…”

“Um…It’s actually pretty close to midnight…” Searching said, holding up his cell.

“What?” I asked. “That’s impossible. I set my cell to go off at 11:15 so that we would get out on time…”

“You’re not talking about the one that was sitting backstage, are you?” Kelly asked.

“Yeh…why?”

“No reason!” Shadows answered quickly. “But it might have fallen into the sink…that was partly filled with water…of its own accord…”

“Well, it looks like we’re stuck here for the night.” Snowy said. “We might as well make the best of it…”

“It’s just a creepy old theater.” Searching said. “How bad can it be?”

“Well, there is The Curse…” Enzo said.

“What?” Bells asked.

“The Curse of the Murder & Psychic…”

Last edited by Stella Luce 333 on Wed May 26, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much spce betwen each line of diloge...)
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by AelitaBelpois Tue May 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Pretty good opening... lots of drama... wait, could someone just kick the door open (or we do it in turns)? Then one of them goes into the darkness of the corridor (leading outside of the door), and then screaming is heard (and when the others try to find them, they can't find the person)?
AelitaBelpois
AelitaBelpois
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1508

https://www.youtube.com/user/copyoaelitaschaeffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed May 26, 2010 6:58 am

A very intrstng idea...but that's ultmtly somthng that the killr will decde...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Wed May 26, 2010 1:23 pm

And, I'll be blaming this on Shadows.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Wed May 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Awesome. I love the idea Very Happy
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingLyoko Wed May 26, 2010 5:13 pm

So... we're supposed to make a kind of profile. Okay..

Appearance: I never wear light clothing. Ever. I'm probably wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. Short hair.

Personality: I... am crazy. Not crazy in the sense that I'm hyper or anything... but Psycho crazy (don't infer anything from that). The second I heard someone was killed, I would probably immediantly find the nearest sharpish or metal object, (Ulrich's Katana... it is a CL Musical.Murder and Psychic - Page 3 658480 < That thing.) and sharpen it. If none were available, I would grab something else weaponlike. A cane perhaps. I like weapons.

Another thing, I'd be overjoyed at being in a creepy old theater. I would probably have researched a considerable amount of the legend and theater's history by now.

If there's a murderer, I'll break open that van. At very least for the snacks.

I'd probably act really suspicious and start creeping around the theater. I do this naturally. You've probably seen me do it before this night.

And... that's Searching. I will provide any more details on request.

What is this POV thing? Can we write these at any time or... how does this work.

(Also, some of you may be getting mysterious private messages from me. Just as a warning.)

I'm a bit hyped. I play these kind of games often, except they're team versions (multiple murderers).

I must say, they are fun.
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 585

http://www.codelyokounited.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu May 27, 2010 12:33 am

I appear to have forgotten - my character wears a black jacket, red shirt, and grey trousers. And black boots.

Last edited by Binary10 on Sat May 29, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu May 27, 2010 6:56 am

POV is shrt for Pont Of Vew. I tend to use that to tell who's presctve I'm writng from, since I'm bettr at writng in first persn...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Thu May 27, 2010 9:13 am

Basically, when the game starts, the host (Stella) will typ some kind of story. There's gonna be someone dieing with a few clues around, which are all nicely hidden in the text. It's then up to all others persons to guess who the murderer is and try to vote him/her out before he/she can kill even more.

The psychic is supposed to try and help everyone to guess the correct person, while he/she needs to watch out that he/she won't betray him/herself. Of course the murderer would want to kill the psychic as soon as possible.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Burakku's Shadow Thu May 27, 2010 6:43 pm

I don't remember the murderer needing to kill the psychic, but I could always be mistaken...

My character's unchanged. Black attire (including boots), claws, waist-length hair ('tis a golden brown, if you know what that looks like), short stature...yeah. Prone to excessive pessimism, but may burst into unecessary fits of giggling at the most random/inappropriate times (the giggling bit may be ignored as desired).
Burakku's Shadow
Burakku's Shadow
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingLyoko Thu May 27, 2010 8:19 pm

I knew that... I play these games frequently.

Are we allowed to make our own point of views if they don't do anything official plot-wise (e.g. Deciding to go for a little trip up to the roof.)?

Hm... like always, I'm eager for the games to begin. I urge you to continue.
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu May 27, 2010 11:47 pm

That's never been done before, but she might let you. We normally chat after the kill (without RPing) to try and find the killer.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri May 28, 2010 6:39 am

We have to describe ourselves? Okay, here this goes. Dirty Blonde hair to a little past the shoulders. Grey eyes. Sort of tall. Always wearing a jacket (except in summer, and even then, when inside, I sometimes do.) Prefers jeans/ shorts.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri May 28, 2010 6:57 am

Serchng, I'll...let Ralen answr that qusten...(I honstly don't know how to answr yor qusten...)

The only thng I want to add to Ralen's expnlten is that you vote by sendng a PM to the host (me, in this case).

The next part will be postd once a willng playr steps forwrd to be the killr.
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri May 28, 2010 2:35 pm

@Burakku
You don't have to kill the pyschic. But it's helpful, when you don't want them going around and telling everyone that you're the murderer. [which while the pyschic is not allowed to say they're murderer, they are allowed to point fingers-but you already know that...]
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingLyoko Fri May 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Yes... the wary psychic.

I've played games before with a slight twist. Instead of Psychic there's "Inspector". The inspector gets to inspect one person at a time (before or after kills usually) and see if they're the murderer or not.

It'll be interesting to see how this version plays out.
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Sat May 29, 2010 1:03 am

Usually with the psychic getting killed. Razz It works quite well, both the murderer and the others have won a few times. We've never done it with rp'ing before, might be something for the future. I'd love to let you do it, but it would be kindof strange in between all the normal chatter..
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Psychic - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingLyoko Sat May 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Yeah.

Generally I've seen general chatter completely with only minor roleplay elements for humor.
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:03 am

Hopflly, I'll do my job well enogh so that thre's plnty of humr. Spekng of whch...

By the pricking of my thumbs
Something wicked this way comes…

Legend’s POV:

“Ok, good, let’s get the next scene ready to rehearse!” Snowy said. We were all hoping that by rehearsing all night, nobody would have the time to kill anybody.

As everybody did their jobs to set up for the next scene, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. “Zoinks!” I screamed when I realized what it was I was seeing.

“What’s wrong?” Burakku asked. All I was able to do was to point at the body that was lying on the side of the stge.

“Jinkies.” Enzo said, stunned. “Looks like we can’t escape our curse…”

“It looks like Bells had to learn that the hard way…” Kelly said.

“Actually, I was talking about how we always start using 70’s slang whenever Stella brings her van.” Enzo said. “But that doesn’t make this any less terrible…”

“Especially since there’s no real way to tell who killed her.” Searching said. “If it weren’t for the fact that her eyes were open, I would have thought that she just fell asleep between scenes…”

It was true. There were no marks on her body, no bloody wounds, and no bruises to even show how she may have been hurt. She was just lying on the side of the stage with her eyes wide open…

“Do you think she may have seen her killer right before she was killed?” Enzo asked.

“If she did, it’s not like she can tell us now…” Shadows pointed out.

“Don’t worry.” Searching said. “I’ll protect us.” He pulled out one of Ulrick’s katanas.

“Um…You realize that’s not an actual sword, right?” Stella asked.

“It’s not?”

“No…why would we use a real sword in a musical? It’s only cardboard & aluminum foil…”

“We have bigger issues to deal with right now, guys.” Kelly said. “Somebody here is a killer…& we need to figure out who it is before they kill anybody else!”

“Not to mention we need somebody else to play Alita…” Snowy said.
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:27 am

So we have :
Me
Snowy
Enzo
Shadows
Searching
Stella
Rai (Is he playing? haven't seen him in this scene)
Kelly
Burakku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next