Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder and Psychic

+5
Stella Luce 333
SeeMeInTheShadows
aelitaxwilliam
Coto524
SnowPrincessMossy
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty Re: Murder and Psychic

Post by Railen Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:57 pm

I would vote for axw. ^^
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 pm

I would have to disagree in a non-polite way. Rai is not blaming himself [or his other personality], and that is a suspicious thing in itself.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 am

He's not even playing, Kelly. Such a loss of memory is suspicious.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:53 am

Actually not. I thought I've said a few times about how horrible my memory was?

I kinda wish I was the psychic. Where is the psychic anyway?

aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Kelly, only the psychic and the host know where the psychic is.

So, yeah, we can't answer your questions.

Unless we get the host/killer/psychic drunk to spill the beans (delete as necesary).
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:18 am

Uneasy les the head that wears a crown

Stella’s POV:

“Guys! Did you know that this place has a huge kitchen?” Enzo called. We were taking a caffeine, sugar, or anything else to keep us awake food break.

“Well, the food had to have come from somewhere…” Shadows pointed out.

“At least there’s something good about this theater.” Searching said. “Since some of us might not survive it…”

“Well, if we all stick together, nobody will have the chance to kill anybody.” Burakku said.

“Hey, has anybody seen Snowy?” Legend asked.

“She told me she wanted to try to adjust some the lights, since I can’t move them…” Enzo said.

“You mean she’s alone? In an area where, if she tampers with anything, might result in a piece of scenery falling? Or maybe even something more lethal?” Kelly asked.

“You mean you have to get a girl to do something like that? What kind of man are you?” Searching asked.

“Hey now, there’s no need to be sexist…” I said.

“But there is a need to find Snowy right now!” Legend said. “Maybe we can catch her in the act!”

---

We waited in the wings as Enzo climbed up to the catwalks.

“Jinkies.” he said. “I guess Snowy wasn’t the killer after all.”

“What do you mean?” Kelly asked.

“She’s dead. Exactly like Bells.”
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Before you blame me, please point out how the clues relate to me.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 am

Since you genrlly get 48 hors votng time...that meens votng ends Thrsdy (July 8th). Don't forgt to vote!!!

Last edited by Stella Luce 333 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 am

Kelly totally did it.

That is, if Railen didn't. But he probably did.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Psychic - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 am

I have to agree...I sound really suspicious. I mean gosh, I usually never have that long sentences! (I'm more of a straight to the point kind of person (unless I'm tired)) This is sad - I don't like looking guilty.

@Binary
Binary...I BLAME YOU! (pokemon, anyone?)
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Really? I blame Shadows. Because, you see, I think I've figured out one of the clues.

The corpses had eyes wide open.

SeeMeInTheShadows.

WIDE EYES.

SeeMeInTheShadows.

Now do you believe me?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:14 am

I'm sorry Kelly! I'll fix that in the next chaptr!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Oh, no, it's okay! <3 I have a feeling I'll get voted out anyway. [The words in my posts [outside of the story/chapters] look really suspicious too! Haha.]
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 am

Kelly, can you PLEASE comment on the clue I found? Can anybody? Please!
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 am

Okay. Well, I'll say that that actually sorta makes sense. Because I have nothing else to go on. The clues that are being put in are really subtle, so it's sorta hard to figure what is a clue and what isn't. I guess I agree with you, though I feel bad about blaming her completely [I'm trying to be fair in this one]. Using one clue to blame someone is...questionable, since we haven't figured out all the other clues either [assuming there are a bunch of more clues we need to look at].

In conclusion, Kelly still does not know who to vote for. Shadows makes sense...but then again, her gut feeling [which has been wrong numerous times] says that it's not Shadows.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Wait, I know I'm missing something. Side of the stage, right? I swear there's a special name for that bit.

Nope, can't remember.

Hold on.

OH HO HO! Wikipedia says it's the wings! And Shadows is the Mistress of Butterflies, and butterflies have wings!

Admit it, Shadz. You're the killer!.....I think.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingLyoko Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

*Pops head up from hiding place*

Am I still alive?
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 585

http://www.codelyokounited.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 pm

To sum it up for you....Snowy got voted out [but she it turns out, we got the wrong person], I was getting blamed by Rai [who just ended up blaming himself] and Shadows is getting blamed by Binary.

And yes, you're still alive. You're a good target to keep alive though. You're not on much to accuse the murderer [whoever s/he is], or to vote the murderer out, so that's a plus for them, I guess. Unless you're the murderer *much suspiciousness*
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

If you have at lest one line of dilge in the posts (this one beng the excptn, becase I'm suppsd to be packng for the trip that strts tomrrw, but wantd to post this befre I leve in case I don't get the chnce to come here durng the trip), you're still in the game. So far, only Snowy & Bells are ded...

The sleeping & the dead are but as pictures…

Stella’s POV:

“Snowy was killed just like the others.” Enzo said. “Maybe they both saw who killed them…” He was looking directly at Shadows.

“That’s pretty daring of you to come right out & accuse me.” Shadows said. “Maybe that courage comes from a guilty conscience?”

“Calm down, both of you.” I said. “We just need to get through this a little bit longer. As soon as the doors unlock in the morning, we can get the police to come & take a look at things.”

Sadly, we wouldn’t all get to see morning…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingLyoko Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Yo tengo una vida.
SearchingLyoko
SearchingLyoko
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 585

http://www.codelyokounited.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:12 pm

What's happening here? Stella is it cuz you don't have time or the killer hasn't decided who to kill yet? I think it became obvious who the killer is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 am

*is pressing the vote-out-Railen-button* I know, but it won't work!
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:25 am

The killr hasn't PM'd me the next kill yet...I will post as soon as they do...

It's also my falt, since I was on vacten last week & coldn't be here to do anythng abot it...I relze this game has been slow, & you all have the right to be annyd with that, I don't relly know what to say excpt that I'm sorry & I am tryng to work a litle bit more quckly...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Then obviously the killer has been inactive for a while... who is obviously...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Shadows. *sing* It's her, it's her, it's always her...
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next