Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder and Psychic mini-version!

+3
SeeMeInTheShadows
Coto524
Railen
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty Murder and Psychic mini-version!

Post by Railen Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 am

Guess what? Whatever you guessed, it's wrong! For this is the very portable quick-step version of the M&P game.

Does it exist already? No. Has it ever been tested or perfectioned before? No. It's merely a test version of which I hope will be successful and will be improved later. Smile

For now, it goes exactly the same as the real M&P, with the difference that no-one knows who who is. The killer won't know that he/she is the killer. The host determines who is going to be the killer and who dies, leaving out clues once in a while. Try to vote for the person who you think the host took-

Obviousely it's rather easy to cheat on this one. If the killer is found fast, the host could easily be unfair and quickly take someone else. But, on XL, we're a very honest community, aren't we? Smile

Big advantage: since there's no host-killer, host-psychic communication, it'll go as fast as a train (and I really need that, so someone can finally grab that survivor-achievement XD)!

Who's in to try?
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty Re: Murder and Psychic mini-version!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 am

I'm in as a host!... oh unless you're doing it already. I had this idea for the next (normal) M&P and was eagerly w8ing 4 the other one to end, now I don't have to Murder and Psychic mini-version! Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:21 am

For starters, I'd like to host this one. Just to be sure. 0.o And since it's still a test version. But as it goes very fast, there should be a new one fairly quickly.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:26 am

Railen wrote: But, on XL, we're a very honest community, aren't we? Smile

I'm only honest on tuesdays

My wicked idea should wait for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 am

I'll try to make sure you can host the next one. Smile
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:47 am

In! Sounds cool!

Is this the racecar of the M&P world?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm

I'll give it a shot. Sounds pretty cool.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Railen wrote:
Obviousely it's rather easy to cheat on this one. If the killer is found fast, the host could easily be unfair and quickly take someone else. But, on XL, we're a very honest community, aren't we? Smile

*uses Sarah Palin reference* You betcha!

Anyways...why not? It sounds like a fun experiment. <3
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:13 am

I'm in, too! (Don't worry, Legnd, I'm tryng to be bettr abot updtng the norml M&P thrd in a timly mannr...)
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 am

I'm just confused about the identity of the murderer. Unless he/she (I'm sure the murderer is a "she" though) is smart and decided to wait for a long time to make us think the murderer is an inactive member, I think she either had been inactive for a while or it's burakuu since she's the only inactive player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:21 am

Leggy, it's Shadows, I've told you. Listen to the llama-lover!

Rai, so, basically, the host choose someone to die and someone to be the 'killer'?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 am

Yup.

Five people now, some more wouldn't hurt.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:41 pm

I'll try. I never played M&P before.
Lita
Lita
Krab
Krab

Female Posts : 160

http://lenali-k.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm in, sounds interesting Smile
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 am

That makes seven! Say eight if I join. We'll start up then and see what happens. Smile

Version 1.0

Take 1

Participants:

Railen
Legend
Snowy
Binary
Shadows
Kelly
Stella
Lita

--

08/08/10

The third Chat meeting commences. I'm glad to see you all showed up! And more might still be comming, woot. Now, I'll leave you people with Shadows and Snowy for a moment - I still have to do a few things.

I walk along the polling station and look up at the huge computer screen that show the results of the polls as of yet. I'm quite surprised that the favourite colour-one has so many votes. Never knew we had that many members. I walk on, over to an old poll. Hm, people won't be needing this anymore. I take out my keys and close the door, and with that, the topic. I take out my cellphone, planning to call to the moving company to get this poll into the archives chamber-- when I suddenly hear a scream.

I rush back to the door, nervousely looking for the right keys. And you know how that goes in a moment of panic- you can't find them and when you finally do, you suddenly lost the skill to open a door with them. By the time I finally re-open the poll, it's too late.

Apparantly I'm laying dead on the ground. My head seems to be pretty much crushed, together with everything that used to be inside of it. The crushing object is nothing somethat that has to be guessed-- A few inches away from my body, a huge box can be found. It's hot to the touch, yet when one would open the crate it is filled with blocks of ice. Strange.

Vote now!
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:13 am

Ok. Blocks of ice. That indicates Snowy, Shadows, Kelly or I.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:14 am

Guess I'm not the murderer Murder and Psychic mini-version! Icon_razz ... not that I would know If I were

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:18 am

LegendOfTheSky wrote:Guess I'm not the murderer Murder and Psychic mini-version! Icon_razz ... not that I would know If I were

That is true. Hell, Kelly could be an evil murderer who eats brains, and not know it!
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:33 am

We PM you the votes in this version, right?
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 am

Random Trivia: In one where Rai was the psychic, I was the killer and Shadows was the host, Rai changed the death scene to an accusation of me. He said he pressed the wrong key, but did he?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Well, this is lovely. What a nice way to die.

Could "hot to touch" be a clue too? Or am I just thinking too deeply into this? *is thinking too deeply into this*
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Psychic mini-version! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Legend? He mentioned a combination of the Desert and the Ice Sector in The World of Lyoko...
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Why would that be hot not cold?

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Desert and ice, that could be a reference to the old forum, and the new ones (Both me and Shadows having previously been in the desert sector and now are in the ice) Or it could be Binary who was talking about combining the ice and desert sector.
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:00 pm

I AGREE WITH SNOWY! Murder and Psychic mini-version! Icon_lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next