Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder and Psychic mini-version!

+3
SeeMeInTheShadows
Coto524
Railen
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder and Psychic mini-version!

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Binary10 wrote:
LegendOfTheSky wrote:Guess I'm not the murderer Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Icon_razz ... not that I would know If I were

That is true. Hell, Kelly could be an evil murderer who eats brains, and not know it!

I thought Snowy was the cannibal? *coughs* If anything, I'd kill my victims in a refined and ladylike way - by stabbing them to death Laughing
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder and Psychic mini-version!

Post by Coto524 Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 am

....Noooooo. You shredded the virtual reality to pieces in that one M&P, remember? That was very unladylike.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 am

Ok, this might be becase I woke up a litle whle ago, but...who exctly got killd?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:09 am

Binary10 wrote:Random Trivia: In one where Rai was the psychic, I was the killer and Shadows was the host, Rai changed the death scene to an accusation of me. He said he pressed the wrong key, but did he?

Yes, I did. I wanted to pm my vote to Shadows but pressed 'edit' instead. Stuff happens.

Part 2 coming very very soon!

--

The voting

Four little pieces of paper dropped into my hand. One by one I folded them open and read them out loud. "One vote for Legend- one for Shadows.. one for Snowy and- hey, a little text! 'Watch out for Japanese people' That one must be wrong. Either way, seems like it's equal, so we'll be banning no-one. For now." I look around with shifty eyes through the group of people: Legend, Snowy, Binary, Shadows, Kelly, Stella and Lita. One of them still with murderous intents, but who?

Scene 2

Kelly and Binary regularly go on bathroom breaks. Obviousely an excuse to quickly run off to the general chat to participate in one of their spamming sessions. No-one really minds though, nothing too wrong about that."Kay, I'm -really- going to the bathroom for a second," says Kelly, waving by to Binary and running off quickly. He himself quickly finishes hi post and runs after her. Spying can sometimes prove to be very, very usefull. However in some cases, it might be better to stay out of it--

Shadows, kindof worried since her fellow YAYmembers haven't posted for a while, goes to check up on them. When she opens the door to the bathroom, she immediately has the urge to close it again- Laying on the wet flour are the bodies of both Kelly and Binary. Kelly's chest seems to be somehow penetrated by a golden crown, all the way through her internals so she bled to death. Binary was more lucky, only being knocked out by a sludge hammer, but able to recover fairly quickly.

As he has no memory of what happened, the murderer is still unknown-- and will probably strike again within 24 hours. Let the voting commence, while you still can!
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:03 pm

So...I'm stll confsed...Obvesly, Kelly got killd but who was the persn killd befre her?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Railen died the first time.

As for this recent murder, I am taking my liberty of one last post here 'til the game ends.

The crown clue if it isn't a red herring is pretty ambiguous. SnowPrincessMossy, or the Spam Princess/King [Shadows/Binary respectively].

@Binary
There is nothing wrong with shredding people to pieces. It is EmpressLike. Laughing

I am so happy that I'm not the murderer
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Not sure. I thought it was Railen. . . .
Lita
Lita
Krab
Krab

Female Posts : 160

http://lenali-k.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Crowns and hammers aren't my stuff, *looks at snowy*

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:17 am

*looks at Snowy* She used to be Head of the Desert (hot box) but she's now Head of the Ice (ice cubes).

Also, the crown thing.

*vote*
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 pm

-has no comment- The crown is pretty obvious, are you sure it's really a clue?
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Wait, it could be Rai. Hot and cold because he can see into both the Desert and Ice Sectors, and a crown 'cos he's the admin.

I'm all confuzzled...

AWAY NOTICE: From the 9th to the 12th, I will not have guaranteed internet access. Please do not kill me during this period.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 am

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy practically all day yesterday-

The voting

By mail I receive four letters again. That's one fro Snowy-- two, three-- and a math-problem? 10-4, it says. Hmkay.

I'm sorry Snowy, people seem to think that you're the killer. For this, I'll have ot kick you from the chatbox for a moment.. *presses kick button* And let's hope that's the end of that. Legend, Binary, Shadows, Stella and Lita remain.

Scene 3

Everyone's happily chattering about in the chatroom. Season five, moose, parents and much more are on the subject. Legend and Binary are busy being competitive against each other. "Ice!" "Forest!" "Ice!" They continue on for a while untill they eventually decide they'll have to settle this with a duel on KCVDS.

A very, very long-lasting duel. Too long. "Brb," says Stella as she skips of to the battlegrounds to check up on them. Sadly the rescue comes a tad too late again..

Binary was apparantly hit multiple times by very, very sharp cards and bleeding slightly - but he survived. The target this time seems to be Legend, laying choked on the ground by a Railen action-figure in his troath. In fact, he seems to be hit multiple times by the very same puppets as well. Three of them, with various names. One has 'Railen' written on it, the other 'Ryelen' and yet another 'Raylen'.

Only four left, gasp! Vote now!
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22/22Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:00 am

...Me, or Railen.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:32 am

But if Ralen's ded, it can't be him...can it?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Well, Enzo was the last seen with Legend. And wasn't he the last seen with Kelly?
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Poor Binary. You're getting hit a lot.

Hmm, an action figure, cards, and spelling errors.
Lita
Lita
Krab
Krab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:40 am

Stella... how could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Icon_pale

But all the other clues point to Binary...

/die
/force-leave
"Legend has been disconnected"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 am

I don't know...This is the first time I'm mentnd in the story, so I'm not sure if I was chsen...

I do find it strnge that Enzo has survvd the kills even when he was thre...Wold the killr leve a witnss?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 am

I don't know. Getting hit twice, it's so suspicious it's not really suspicious.

Who knows how to play cards?
Lita
Lita
Krab
Krab

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:12 am

No votes nor hint this time around, but the game mercilessly continues on!

Scene 4

Fear is present among the four survivors. Make that three- Binary, with a headache, retreated for a moment. He'd be off untill the 12th to fully recover from his injuries.

So Shadows, Stella and Lita followed him to the logout train to wave him goodbye. With a smile and a wave he dissapeared into the train, as the door closed.

Everyone got startled at the immense scream that terrified their souls. Once again, when the three ran towards the train and opened the door, it was too late.

In the train, to everyone's surprise, was the cloning machine. Like always, it was set on producing multiple Aelita's. One of them had pounced on Binary from behind and had choked him, while another one was biting his ancle.

With only three people left (Shadows, Stella, Lita) this vote will be the last one!
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:37 am

I feel like thre's a very obves answr here...but at the same time, it seems sort of too obves...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 pm

The voting

In the fruit blender, two little papers are found. Both of them have 'Lita' written on them. Such a sudden change! "You!" Stella cooes in surprise, while Shadows points and blames the shocked girl. After a stunning moment of silence, she turns around and runs away. "Don't let her get away!" someone screams.

As fast as they can, Stella and Shadows chase the obvious murderer. She however, finds the door to the Arcade rooms-- and vanishes in one of the many, many M&Ps still available. "No catching me yet!" says Lita with a devlish grin. "See you next time.."

--

Haha, congratulations! Shadows and Stella actually survived this one! Hope y'all had some fun guessing. Smile

Dah clues

From first to last, from hardest to most obvious.

Block filled with ice yet hot to the touch: Lita's ra nk was, and still is, tha of a Block. Blocks have the ability to freeze their target and shoot rings of fire.

Japanese people: Lita knows a few words Japanese/Chinese.

Crown: Princess, of course! On XL1, Lita's name was prncssaelita or something along those lines.

10-4: this equals 6, and at that pont in time she was number 6 on the memberlist.

The Railen action figures: in her intro topic, Lita wasn't sure how to pronounce my name. Rai, Rye, Ray were some examples she posted.

The Aelita-cloning machine: only one person available for this. Smile

--

I'll leave this open to hear your opinions. Would a second m&p be worth a shot? What was good/bad?
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Well I really liked the idea of a fast paced M&P and this one was really good Murder and Psychic mini-version! - Page 2 Icon_smile

Let's continue like this imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm

I guessed the Crown part and the clone machine part and that was how I made my descision.

I would definetely play this again. A lot less waiting and so on.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:47 am

Yeh, I havn't been too good abot updtng...but I will updte soon!!!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next