Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

+19
Snickie
AeonFrodo
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
Dr. J
Soul Jelly
Eilorae
Rikkamaru
xiaozanghou
linux-ubuntu
The Never Minder
Kittyclaw
Stella Luce 333
SnowPrincessMossy
Railen
memoire-blanche
Coto524
SeeMeInTheShadows
23 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 14 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:45 am

Friday, March 22nd~
Prompt:
Core
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 14 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:23 am

Date: Friday March 29th
Prompt: Landmark
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Date: pretend it's not 8 April but 5 April
Prompt: Justice
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:39 am

And this week's prompt~

Date: Friday 12th April
Prompt: He Who Laughs Last
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Latest Prompt: Future Ulrich
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri May 03, 2013 2:28 am

Date: Fri 3rd May
Prompt: Capture
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat May 04, 2013 6:37 am

Writing mojos are awesome because then I get stuff written. Very Happy

I tried to make this last one lighter but that kind of failed. Razz DARK ANGSTY DRABBLES FTW!!!

Also, Dark Raku, I loved yours for He Who Laughs Last. I want to use it and mine in a fic where one of the ninjas is actually Alan Meyer and the one controlling everything, contrary to Tyron's belief. But I'll probably never write it. Lol
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Sat May 04, 2013 11:00 am

Snickie wrote:
Also, Dark Raku, I loved yours for He Who Laughs Last. I want to use it and mine in a fic where one of the ninjas is actually Alan Meyer and the one controlling everything, contrary to Tyron's belief. But I'll probably never write it. Lol
Oh that sounds fun...completely different to what I was going to do with so go for it if you ever get the time.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet
Health::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue May 07, 2013 8:59 am

Snickie, I loved yours with the potential tie-in to 'Out of Time'. I could just feel Ulrich's shock when Jér and Aelita walk into the courtroom. (and Ulrich becoming a lawyer, whilst not my own headcanon for him, is a very viable and thought-provoking theory. I can see him feeling he owes it to his parents to make something of himself at least?)

Also your line "She was, after all, just a fragment of humanity wedged awkwardly in a generation in which she did not belong." in the other drabble - wonderful <3

and Dark Raku - WELCOME TO THE DRABBLE SECTION! This is my home in the land of XL and it's always fun to get new drabblers. Our regular crew has fallen off the map recently, which is a shame. ;_;
Love your drabbles, the idea behind 'He Who Laughs Last' is genius, and 'Capture' is adorable (I especially love how you convey the whole scenario without using names, it's very effective).
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Tue May 07, 2013 10:26 am

Soul Jelly wrote:
and Dark Raku - WELCOME TO THE DRABBLE SECTION! This is my home in the land of XL and it's always fun to get new drabblers.

Thank you. I do believe I owe your fanfiction account for me ending up here. So, thanks for that.

O
Soul Jelly wrote:ur regular crew has fallen off the map recently, which is a shame. ;_;

It is. I am sure they will show up eventually though. I mean unless they all got lost in the Digital Sea...but what is the likelihood.

Soul Jelly wrote:Love your drabbles, the idea behind 'He Who Laughs Last' is genius

I have been wanting to do something with that idea for years. I have all intention of expanding on it at some point (mainly because I want to explore Franz's back-story and I love screwing with Jeremie) and thank you.

Soul Jelly wrote:(I especially love how you convey the whole scenario without using names, it's very effective).
Blame the word limit. But thanks once again. I did not honestly think I needed to say who they were. I have given enough hints. It should be obvious. By which I of course mean I hope everyone guessed wrong the first time around.
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 14 11655

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue May 07, 2013 1:44 pm

(You might want to edit the last one to contain astriks. We have a strict language filter...)
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Tue May 07, 2013 3:01 pm

cya6 wrote:(You might want to edit the last one to contain astriks. We have a strict language filter...)

And there was my assuming it would do it automatically.

Although having just read what it has been changed to, I almost want to not change anything. Very Happy

God that is strict.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 14 Empty asdfghj

Post by Soul Jelly Wed May 08, 2013 3:05 pm

[Please keep all non-drabble post in the drabble discussion thread, thanks.

The filter is ridiculously strict. I'll be changing it soon I think.]
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

[Moved the off-topic non-drabble posts from the drabble thread to the drabble discussion thread.]
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed May 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Right. Sorry bout that Snickie
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri May 10, 2013 3:33 pm

I dunno where Soul is, so here's a prompt for this week:

Date: 10 May 2013
Prompt: Franz
Details: I don't care as long as it's Franz-centric.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Fri May 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Best prompt ever.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat May 11, 2013 3:25 am

Thanks Snickie, I was out all day and didn't manage to get online at all yesterday. Excellent prompt. Now, what to do with it...
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Sat May 11, 2013 3:34 am

Soul Jelly wrote:Thanks Snickie, I was out all day and didn't manage to get online at all yesterday. Excellent prompt. Now, what to do with it...

Snow Ball fight?

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri May 17, 2013 2:30 am

I wrote something recently about Franz with a reference to snow, so I don't want to get too repetitive. Maybe one day though!

This week's prompt: Release
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri May 24, 2013 2:22 am

Date: Friday 24th May
Prompt: Bedtime Stories
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:40 am

Prompt: Finale
Date: 31 May thru 6 June 2013
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm

I've done some logging, and I did a count just now, and we have 191 drabbles recorded in the 100-word Drabbles thread (counting those from 2x50 as 1 each even the person actually did 2). That's awesome, people. How long will it take to reach 300 drabbles?

I'm sure there are more drabbles out there that people haven't posted here (I have some if I'm not mistaken), so you guys should write and post them when you can. ;D

Review for Raku:

I've updated the list of prompts on the first page of the other thread, and as a bonus ish I also embedded links to the posts where you can find the prompt and prompt details in this thread. I'll try to keep up better with that (though it's fairly difficult whenever I update the weekly prompt from my cell phone).
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 am

Mad props to you on the organisation there Snickie Very Happy
Haha, I'm only intended to write 100 of these things so it's good to know I do have more than enough prompts, though I'm enjoying the weekly ones even if I haven't had much time to write to them regularly, lately.

I'll stop by sometime soon and catch up on yours and Raku's drabbles as well, I see there's be a surge of posting which is awesome!
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 am

In case you guys haven't guessed, I've decided that this week will be an all-you-can-eat catch-up drabble buffet. So keep writing, folks. ;D

Faul1yL0gic, those were great drabbles, I loved them. You should also introduce yourself if you haven't already. We love new members.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next