Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

+19
Snickie
AeonFrodo
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
Dr. J
Soul Jelly
Eilorae
Rikkamaru
xiaozanghou
linux-ubuntu
The Never Minder
Kittyclaw
Stella Luce 333
SnowPrincessMossy
Railen
memoire-blanche
Coto524
SeeMeInTheShadows
23 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 pm

They're Back! After a hiatus for October!

Drabble: #43
Prompt: Sick
Begin Date: November 9
End Date: November 16
Special Details: None
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Yesss, was waiting for a new one. Thanks Shadows.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 pm

I usually drabble to warm myself up for writing anything else. Got any more weekly prompts for us, Shadows?
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Oooh, I'm not going to do a fancy little box sheet thing, but:

"Shout"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:05 am

Thanks Shadows!

<3 your Jerlita one Snickie.

Just posted mine, but... eh. The OOC-ness of Ulrich having an outburst is played for laughs but I can't tell if it's clear enough what's happening? Can I get some constructive criticism if anyone would be so kind? ;;>_>
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:35 am

Actually "Shout" was Ulumi. I'll look at yours maybe this afternoon.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:35 am

Just posted mine, but... eh. The OOC-ness of Ulrich having an outburst is played for laughs but I can't tell if it's clear enough what's happening? Can I get some constructive criticism if anyone would be so kind? ;;>_>

I don’t think it’s that OOC…He keeps a lot of stuff bottled up inside, so sooner or later he has to let it out…& I love the last line!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/17Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/3Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 am

I agree with Stella. It's a very cute drabble, and the line at the end just makes it.
Also, I like the part about Odd messing with Ulrich's zit (at least, that's what I'm assuming it is). It's random and funny and totally adorable in some strange way. ^,^
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 am

Snickie wrote:Actually "Shout" was Ulumi. I'll look at yours maybe this afternoon.

Was it? Oops, I was imagining Jerlita in my head the entire time. XD Well, it works for Ulrich and Yumi too!

And, thank you both! It's been too long since I wrote anything, I always worry I'm never going to get back into it.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Great news everyone! Drabbles are now resuming, under me Twisted Evil Which is to say, I'll be posting the weekly prompts from now on.

Since prompts have been sparse lately I'm going to kick-start you writers with two this week. The second one will be posted on Friday. Today's is:

Ice
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:13 am

Today's prompt is brought to you by Atlas~

Start Date: 21st Dec
End Date: 28th Dec
Prompt: Gift
Additional notes/challenges: Have your favourite character receive a terrible gift.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 am

Must... not... use... "Distant Memory"... must.... not.... copy....
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Contest!

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 am

Mad props you two. Cya, your take on "Ice" was really original and Snickie, yours was just so cute I can't <3

I've had huge prompt!block lately. D:

Nevertheless, here's another! (Sorry it's late)

Start Date: Friday 28th
End Date: Thursday 4th
Prompt: Before and After

Last edited by Snickie on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved to correct topic ;))
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 am

New year, new prompt!

Start Date: 04 Jan
End Date: 11th Jan
Prompt: Invigorate

Edit: xiao, your 'Before and After' was fantastic. My favourite one of yours so far. ^_^
Edit 2: I also updated the masterlist of past prompts; sorry it was so long coming. I don't know about anyone else but I depend on that so much when I'm looking for a prompt word to catch my eye, haha.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:09 am

Soul's busy at work today, and even though I'm busy at a music convention, she put me in charge of this week's drabble prompt. Woohoo!

Okso.

Prompt: Symphony
Special Details: n/a
Start date: 11 January 2013
End date: 18 January 2013
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Xiao, I love your take on Symphony! I really love your word choices (forever a fan of nice adjectives), and the beginning was so eerie--I've read enough dystopian to know that when words are capitalised, there are weird things going on and they're not always good.

"Aelita now heard the faint, dark Notes striking the gilded cloister windows. Xana's chosen had already found her."

Taking this as canon material for axw.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/18Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/5Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:27 am

Thank you Snickie for providing the last prompt. ^_^ This one's a little late because I suck and just plain forgot about it, haha.

Prompt: Puzzle
End Date: Friday 24th January

Now I'm going to go curl up in a blanket and watch Adventure Time because I'M SO ILL ;_;
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:10 am

Soul Jelly wrote:Now I'm going to go curl up in a blanket and watch Code Lyoko because there's never a wrong time to watch Code Lyoko, EVEN WHEN I'M ILL 8D
Fixed. Very Happy
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 am

Since I don't know where Soul is (come back, Soulllllll we miss you!!! ;A; ), I'll provide this week's prompt.

Prompt: Spiral
Special Details: n/a
End date: 8 February 2013
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Thanks for filling in Snickie. I'm mulling over the prompt and will definitely come up with something Very Happy

This week's prompt:

8th Feb: Abstract

Last edited by Snickie on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed date ;))
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:14 pm

New prompt! Two, because I wanted something that was more general and something for anyone wanting a Valentine's Day special this week Razz

Valentine's prompt: Candy Hearts

Regular prompt: Friday 15th Feb: Not Enough
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:02 pm

I've posted five drabbles on FFn today. I think I'm drabbled-out for awhile now. Razz
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:30 am

Haha, and i believe I reviewed them ALL >:3

(also, I forgot to mention but your edit re; my being ill and watching CL instead of AT, I properly laughed. USING YOUR MOD POWERS FOR GOOD EH SNICKIE. xP)

I've thoroughly lost my drabble-writing mojo.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:23 am

Start Date: Feb 22nd
End Date: March 1st
Prompt: A Stitch in Time
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Oops, too tired to prompt yesterday.

This week's prompt is....

Hide And Seek

(We've had a lot of one-word prompts lately so I'm trying to get in some phrases/more-than-one-words to mix it up a bit. Is everyone okay with how prompts are going so far in the Soul Era?)

Last edited by Snickie on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved to correct topic)
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next