Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

+19
Snickie
AeonFrodo
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
Dr. J
Soul Jelly
Eilorae
Rikkamaru
xiaozanghou
linux-ubuntu
The Never Minder
Kittyclaw
Stella Luce 333
SnowPrincessMossy
Railen
memoire-blanche
Coto524
SeeMeInTheShadows
23 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 am

Drabble: #38
Prompt: Cover-Up
Begin Date: August 31
End Date: September 7
Special Details: none.

SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty Re: Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge!

Post by Adventurer411 Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:23 am

I haven't done this in forever. (Which means about a month)

I must write one.

(edit): I tried to show what would happen if their cover was blown in single words. I hope it wasn't too unclear >< gah, this is what happens when you don't practice drabbling.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Health::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/20Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Energy::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/3Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Everyone continues to be amazing at these <3

I know catch-up week's over but I can't sleep so I might just post some.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Drabble: #39
Prompt: Girl's Day Out
Begin Date: September 8
End Date: September 14

SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 am

Ooh, I like this prompt. Sorry for non-specific comments, but just letting y'all know that everyone's catch-up drabbles were absolutely super. <3

Edit: Shadows, you have inspired me with your frequent use of Noodle Incidents. Very Happy

Edit #2: I'd like to put in a request for "Future Yumi", "Future Ulrich" and "Future Odd" at some point, as we've already had "Future Jér" and "Future Aelita" prompts and it'd be nice to complete the set. Doesn't have to be all at once, but at some point it'd be cool. Pretty please? Very Happy

(If you wanted to switch it up we could even have "Past [insert character here]" too, but meh.)
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Okay, I promise I'll get back to writing these things soon. Very Happy Also, Soul! I'm glad I inspired you. I do love creating some random events that no one knows what's going on. (Oh no! Now I want to make series of oneshots called Noodle where I write random things I've referenced! I HATE YOU). Oh, and those futures will definitely make an appearance. I wanted them to all be together, but other ideas got in the way. Obviously.

This one is pretty late, but it's a bit of an open book. So have fun with it.

Drabble: #40
Prompt: Angst
Begin Date: September 16
End Date: September 21

I think I'm going to make another Werewolf!Odd with this one... Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 am

SeeMeInTheShadows wrote:(Oh no! Now I want to make series of oneshots called Noodle where I write random things I've referenced! I HATE YOU).

DO EET.

I think I'm going to make another Werewolf!Odd with this one... Very Happy

I love love love that this is a thing now.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:44 am

I will do it! It might be a multi-chap I can actually keeping coming back for! <3

And then I'll finish 13, and write Werewolf!Odd (I actually started but then my power went out like, five times, so I don't know if it was recovered or not). And can I just say that I am super honored to have inspired that drabble! I LOVED it!

And now for the next prompt.

(That awkward moment when you thought you had copied the prompt, so you hit paste, and it actually copied your history notes. Very Happy)

Drabble: #41
Prompt: Future- Odd
Begin Date: September 21
End Date: September 28

SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 am

Thanks! I'm all drabbled out for now, but I'll probably do a catch-up of the last few sometime soon.

I've decided it's going to be my goal to write one hundred drabbles.

And yay for Future Odd prompt! Pretty sure I started this one based on a dream I had. I'll see if it's still in my fics folder...
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Way to play with my emotions, Shadows. 8|
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/18Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/5Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm

oh wow, shadows. that was so sad. so incredibly, emotionally amazing.

I forgot how freakin awesome you are at drabbles
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks guys!! I'm soooo smiling right now. <333
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Drabble: #42
Prompt: Unity
Begin Date: September 28
End Date: October 35
Special Details: write a fic inspired by this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwe-pA6TaZk
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 am

Hooray Jerlita fluff! ^u^
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:15 pm

You're all beautiful and talented people <3

I did a catch-up with Angst and let me tell you, it was so much better than my original idea. Razz I need to get back into drabbles again; my goal is to have written 50 by the end of the year, then I'll be on target for my 100 drabble goal.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 pm

They're Back! After a hiatus for October!

Drabble: #43
Prompt: Sick
Begin Date: November 9
End Date: November 16
Special Details: None
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Yesss, was waiting for a new one. Thanks Shadows.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 pm

I usually drabble to warm myself up for writing anything else. Got any more weekly prompts for us, Shadows?
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Oooh, I'm not going to do a fancy little box sheet thing, but:

"Shout"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:05 am

Thanks Shadows!

<3 your Jerlita one Snickie.

Just posted mine, but... eh. The OOC-ness of Ulrich having an outburst is played for laughs but I can't tell if it's clear enough what's happening? Can I get some constructive criticism if anyone would be so kind? ;;>_>
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:35 am

Actually "Shout" was Ulumi. I'll look at yours maybe this afternoon.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:35 am

Just posted mine, but... eh. The OOC-ness of Ulrich having an outburst is played for laughs but I can't tell if it's clear enough what's happening? Can I get some constructive criticism if anyone would be so kind? ;;>_>

I don’t think it’s that OOC…He keeps a lot of stuff bottled up inside, so sooner or later he has to let it out…& I love the last line!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/17Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/3Weekly 100 Word Drabble Challenge! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 am

I agree with Stella. It's a very cute drabble, and the line at the end just makes it.
Also, I like the part about Odd messing with Ulrich's zit (at least, that's what I'm assuming it is). It's random and funny and totally adorable in some strange way. ^,^
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 am

Snickie wrote:Actually "Shout" was Ulumi. I'll look at yours maybe this afternoon.

Was it? Oops, I was imagining Jerlita in my head the entire time. XD Well, it works for Ulrich and Yumi too!

And, thank you both! It's been too long since I wrote anything, I always worry I'm never going to get back into it.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Great news everyone! Drabbles are now resuming, under me Twisted Evil Which is to say, I'll be posting the weekly prompts from now on.

Since prompts have been sparse lately I'm going to kick-start you writers with two this week. The second one will be posted on Friday. Today's is:

Ice
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next