Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh look, an original fic!

2 posters

Go down

Oh look, an original fic! Empty Oh look, an original fic!

Post by cya6 Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:59 am

Hey guys, Cya here.  I had written up a story (still in progress) based off of the events which took place over the summer.
Basic premises, the Counselors in Training (and counselors) at this summer camp work here each summer to create this 'world' Sidleterra, and the campers come and take place in the various plots (fight monsters, go on quests, ect).
That's the basic background of the story.  The actual story takes place when the whole thing becomes real.
Anyways, I would DIE from happiness if some people would read it, give me feedback, tell me what they think, ect.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fwA3nWb9UegIMTS2hkSVSBmy3ARPSF0dABkPdecPMQw/edit
Here is the link.  Again, I'll love you forever if you read it and give me some input.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
Oh look, an original fic! Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh look, an original fic! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Oh look, an original fic! Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh look, an original fic! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Oh look, an original fic! Empty Re: Oh look, an original fic!

Post by Atlas Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:15 pm

The summary alone kind of reminds me of Jumanji lol.

Thanks for posting.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Oh look, an original fic! Left_bar_bleue5/10Oh look, an original fic! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Oh look, an original fic! Left_bar_bleue4/12Oh look, an original fic! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Oh look, an original fic! Left_bar_bleue0/5Oh look, an original fic! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Lol, it wasn't a creative premises.  I worked at a LARP camp over the summer, and one of my friends thought it'd be neat to write a story where the whole thing becomes real, so three of us tried our hands at it.  Mine is easily the longest and most often updated.
I just hope someone reads it... Razz
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down