Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Facts: April

+10
aelitaxwilliam
QuinSeparable
Snickie
SeeMeInTheShadows
tookys
Stella Luce 333
juejue
cya6
Coto524
Koneko on lyoko
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Random Facts: April - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Facts: April

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:15 pm

RF: My grandma on my dad's side just basically told me she wants nothing to do with me.... Sad
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet
Health::
Random Facts: April - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Facts: April - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Random Facts: April - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Facts: April - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:18 pm

RF: The fukc why!?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 pm

RF: I don't know. She won't even talk to me... What the hell did I ever do to her??? I've tried everything in my damn power to talk to her, open up to her, to get her to accept me...... And she just throws me away???? :'( f**k my life.... Just f**k it.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:35 pm

RF: Have you asked your parents maybe if they know why she's being such a b***h?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:38 pm

RF: My mom told me that my grandma (dad's side) always had a problem when she was pregnant with me.. Or anytime when I was with my dad, she didn't talk to me at all. Just a "hello." That's it. Sad
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:42 pm

RF: That doesn't even make sense!

RF: Why on earth would she have a problem! I swear to god some people make me so mad I want to throw a chair through a window.

RF: It REALLY p***ses me off that someone would treat like that for no god****ed reason
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 pm

RF: I don't understand it either..... But it's okay..... I have a grandmother..... Who actually treats me like a grandchild. It just makes me so upset that she wants nothing to do with me... and doesn't have a good reason. Sad
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:54 pm

RF: It makes NO f**king sense!

RF: I just want to smack her, that p***es me of so god****ed much!

RF: You're too good for that kind of BS

RF: Really, Dani, don't even listen to her. You're an amazing person and no b****y c*** is gonna treat you otherwise or make you think otherwise
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:57 pm

RF: Thanks Cya.. Sad
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 pm

RF: sorry for the little explosion there

RF: I just can't believe after all you've gone through, someone that close to home would have the nerve to even start treating you poorly
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 pm

RF: It's okay Cya.
RF: Me and her were never really close... She lives in Florida. I've tried contacting her many times, but she either ignores me or says she's busy.... Now it's quite obvious she don't want nu uh none of that to do with me.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:22 pm

RF: My best friend's creepy werewolf ex boyfriend just called me. I am pissed and creeped out.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:43 pm

RF: Yeouch, snickie.

RF: Dont feel bad. There is one annoying idiotic person I am currently having problems with myself.... Cya knows who I'm talking about.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:44 pm

RF: Are they still bothering you, Dani?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:51 pm

RF: They're still trying to add me on Facebook... However, I don't see them on here anymore.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 pm

RF: that's fun XP

RF: I have SUCH a headache!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 pm

RF: THE HELL IT AIN'T! Ugh, she just won't catch the damn hint... Smh.
RF: The pollen is starting to get to me. Blah.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:57 pm

RF: I had allergies at work.

RF: People always love it when their food servers are sneezing and sniffling

RF: Ugh, work was hell
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 pm

RF: Get a steroid shot. It works. (No, I don't mean the type that makes you look like you've been working out lol.)
RF: You get it once every one to three months in your ass... Yes, in the hip area... It really does work. Lol.
RF: I haven't gotten a job yet.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 pm

RF: I hate shots

RF: I'm working on a cosplay for anime boston with a friend
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:16 pm

RF: Hey, does anyone know how to contact FF to request that a fanfic archive be made? I just recently watched this movie called "Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark." and I'm hooked lol. Unfortunately, they don't have an archive for it. Sad
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:50 am

RF: About a week ago I had to get a hepatitis A vaccination

RF: I didn't like it

RF: Supposedly I was hyperventilating so hard I was in danger of passing out
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:25 am

RF: Passing out sucks. Seriously.

RF: I know that feel
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 am

RF: it really does Sad
RF: I hate passing out.
RF: shots don't bother me though.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Random Facts: April - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Random Facts: April - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Random Facts: April - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Random Facts: April - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:45 am

RF: I've only passed out 3 times
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next