Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Facts: April

+10
aelitaxwilliam
QuinSeparable
Snickie
SeeMeInTheShadows
tookys
Stella Luce 333
juejue
cya6
Coto524
Koneko on lyoko
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Facts: April

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 am

Stella Luce 333 wrote:
RF: What is up with Clara in Doctor Who?
RF: I’m still confused over this episode.
RF: What’s weird is that I’m not even sure what I’m confused about…

RF: I'm just confused
RF: I really really want to know what's happening with her!
RF: and ugh the double quoting D:
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:38 am

RF: I am apparently bored enough to translate the tube map into Welsh.
RF: Margaret Thatcher died today. Ding dong, the witch is dead...
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:10 am

Binary10 wrote:RF: Margaret Thatcher died today. Ding dong, the witch is dead...
RF: that woman's like marmite, people either love her or hate her.
RF: I get the feeling my dad hates her, countless times he's ranted about things that she did as a prime minister.
RF: ....I didn't know that prime minister were two words ._.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 am

RF: Going back to Snickie's post, the forum was crazy active yesterday! It makes me happy.

RF: I also started writing a Code Lyoko fanfiction yesterday. First one in 6 years.
RF: It's already at 12,000 words.
RF: It was only supposed to be a one shot. Oops.
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 am

RF: I hate April
RF: I'm always so busy
RF: I barely have any time to do anything
RF: The next few weeks I'll be rehearsing and preforming in my Spring Concert
RF: But until then, everything is so hectic
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:57 pm

RF: I know that Margaret Thatcher was a prime minister of the UK...and other than that, not much about her policies
RF: Neville Chamberlain was the prime minister before Churchill!
RF: and if he wasn't, then you can blame the lizards
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 am

RF: I’ll just pretend like I knew who Margaret Thatcher was...lol
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:51 am

RF: Maggie what have we done / what have we done to England / should we shout should we scream / "what happened to the post war dream?"
RF: I mainly know her by name, plus from that song ^
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 am

RF: According to our headmaster, Finland has the highest rate of suicide in the world. Which I find surprising, to be honest, because you wouldn't expect Finland to be higher up the list than Japan...
RF: I generally suck at making any chapter of any fic longer than 1000-and-a-bit words. I'm trying to work on it.
RF: We learnt how to make supercows in Biology today.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:19 pm

RF: Yay Target opened in Canada
RF: I'm going to go shopping there this weekend
RF: I hope I'll find something I'll like!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 pm

RF: I have to get up early tomorrow.

RF: I am starting to regret my descision not to jump on the subway tracks.

RF: I'm just tired of life is all

RF: Please don't feel the need to repsond
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 am

RF: At least summer’s on its way! Then school will be finished & you won’t have to get up early!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Random Facts: April - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Random Facts: April - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:21 pm

RF: Wow! I'm loving XL's new layout!

RF: Guess what? I'M IN THE NEWSPAPER!!!!! Very Happy

RF: if you want to see, go to fayobserver.com and go to photos, type in 'Douglas Byrd mock disaster' and go through the pics. Lol.

RF: I really need to get active again.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 pm

RF: lol, I was wondering why you had all these pictures of you as a zombie on fb

RF: It's funny, cause my friends are all nerds, so I was totally nonchalant about it til I realized it was you, and I thought 'huh, didn't know Dani was into the zombie apocalypse'

RF: Good to see you back Smile
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 am

RF: Your school actually taught you how to be ready in case of a zombie attack…?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:50 am

RF: I was not re-enacting a zombie apocalypse lol, (that was a joke on one of my pics.) we were mocking a plane disaster. To test firefighters and EMTs so they know what to do just in case of one here at our local airport.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 am

RF: They are required to have a mock disaster every 3 years to test them. (Sorry, for double posting.)
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 am

RF: I know that Dani

RF: But half my friends are into cosplay, zombie apocalypse, and and least one of them is a legit makeup artist who's really into zombies and stuff

RF: Half my friends work at a camp where they play nothing but zombies for two weeks

RF: So I get a LOT of zombies on my newsfeed XD XD

RF: And that's what I assumed you were
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:58 am

RF: Ah, I see lol. I'm not much of a zombie fan, though acting like one would be cool.

RF: I'm bored af in class.

RF: We're legitally sitting in class with no teacher right now.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:16 pm

RF I hate the accents of the people on those spotify ads
RF: I know that they're raising awareness of something important, but does it have to be so stereotypical!?
RF: I mean I know that the class divide here is huge, but just because you're "lower" class or you're from a certain area of the country, doesn't mean you're any more likely to end up in an abusive relationship(what they're raising awareness for) than someone else.
RF: I much prefer the extreme posh stereotype other people have of us than the sad but mostly true stereotype we have of ourselves ._.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:44 pm

RF: Omg! I seriously want to slap these little prep school kids in the face! (No offense to any of y'all, if you go to one.)
RF: They think they got something on us Eagle Players. (That's the name of our drama club.) They went on the runway with us to act out the plane crash.
RF: This one girl acted like she was all that, and omg.. I wanted to slap her.
RF: The others weren't even acting. They just stood there. Omfg.. Don't let me see them on the streets.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:53 pm

RF: I'm honestly surprised that I'm still alive right now
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:12 pm

RF: not sure exactly what a prep school is but we have a school that I think is similar near us
RF: it's a private school and it costs £7000 a term if you're a board student and around £3000 if you're just going to school
RF: there are 3 terms, that's a lot of money for a year of school
RF: if my parents had that kinda money, I'd tell them to spend on something that I'd actually enjoy because going to a school like that really wouldn't improve my education.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:03 pm

RF: My day has officially been destroyed..... Crying or Very sad
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 pm

RF: I know that feeling

RF: What happened?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next