Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Facts: September

+6
Ivona no Fyra
The Pastamancer
cya6
No.1JerlitaFan
juejue
Koneko on lyoko
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Random Facts: September Empty Random Facts: September

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:00 am

RF: Snickie, why was there no random facts? D:

RF: September. Why do you exist ;-;

RF: the Anglo-Saxons knew September as Haefest Monath or Harvest Month.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
Random Facts: September Left_bar_bleue19/19Random Facts: September Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
Random Facts: September Left_bar_bleue1/1Random Facts: September Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Random Facts: September Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Facts: September Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Random Facts: September Empty Re: Random Facts: September

Post by juejue Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:23 pm

RF: Raagh I start school in two days
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:25 pm

RUF (Random Uncredible Fact): The month of September gets it's name from the popular game Skyrim in which the rulers of the country come from the Septim family. The first of this bloodline was born during this month thus coining the name SEPTEMber.

RF: This has been another Random Uncredible Fact brought to you by the Wonderful Rad Organization of Nameless Grabassery. Or W.R.O.N.G. for short.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Random Facts: September Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Facts: September Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 am

RF: I was supposed to be getting things ready for school, but instead I've spent the passed 2 hours playing Borderlands with my brother.
RF: there's a new Free! episode tomorrow, that's what's gonna get me through the first day of school Razz
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Random Facts: September Left_bar_bleue19/19Random Facts: September Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Random Facts: September Left_bar_bleue1/1Random Facts: September Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:06 pm

RUF: The mockingbird gets its name thanks to its mean and insulting behavior. If you walk in the forest and a mockingbird sees you, you better hope that it thinks you're cool. It's main targets are nerds, "weird" kids, people with a handicap, and those who wear glasses. If a mockingbird thinks something about you is funny, it will follow you around constantly making fun of that certain feature that it noticed. This will continue until you leave the forest or kill the mockingbird. The famous book "To Kill a Mockingbird" was an autobiography of a young girl's struggle as her school was on the other side of the forest from her home. Every day she was mocked by the mockingbird that inhabited the forest until one day she finally had enough of it and decided to plan out the mockingbird's demise.

RF: This has been another Random Uncredible Fact brought to you by the Wonderful Rad Organization of Nameless Grabassery. Or W.R.O.N.G. for short.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 pm

RF:  I'm just in a bad mood.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:33 pm

RF: I'm back on.

RF: It's good to be back.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:24 pm

RF: Making jokes helps someone who is extremely sad focus on topics other than what made them sad.

RF: Someone who is extremely sad is more inclined to spend his time on their computer than talking to people in person.

RF: ......I need someone to tell me a joke.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 pm

RF:  I can't think of anything funny to say

RF:  I'm legitimately losing my mind
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 pm

RF: My friend no longer wants to join me in my quest-bound-to-fail to attend a Finnish college.
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:32 pm

RF:  I HATE it when people don't talk about their problems.  Why don't you?  Why are you hiding when something upsets you?  How is THAT supposed to make it better?  Why do you not trust me enough to tell me what's wrong?  I always tell you, why don't you reciprocate?

RF:  It makes everything AWFUL because now I know something is wrong, so I'm worried about that, and I'm worried about you, because I f**king CARE about you, but you refuse to actually say what's wrong, and refuse to share your problems, because somehow in YOUR MIND it makes SENSE to f**king bottle up all your problems because THAT HELPS, OBVIOUSLY.
And then I feel even stupider for coming to you with my problems, because you're obviously thinking 'jesus christ, I can solve my own problems' and that makes EVERYTHING worse, and don't you DARE say you don't want me to have to worry about you, or you don't want me blaming myself for your problems and don't you DARE say it's because you don't want to add another thing for me to worry about because you KNOW that this is just making everything worse and how can you even think you're being rational, you're leaving for 3 months in TWO F**KING WEEKS and you're for some reason upset about this, and that makes me feel terrible and is it something did to not make you trust me enough to tell me what's really bothering you, or are you like this with everyone, and are either of them really good, because the first makes me worry that I'M doing something wrong, but the second makes me more upset because WHY ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE NOT TALK ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS WHEN BOTTLING IT UP OBVIOUSLY ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE.  Everything is bad.  I don't want you to leave before I know what's wrong but I can't even get in touch with you cause you're mind is always so preoccupied and people never seem to get why I'm always down or why I'm so stressed or on edge, well maybe it's because the person I care about most in the world is treating me distantly because something's wrong and this is KILLING me to know he's upset about something and I can't DO ANYTHING.

RF:  I don't know what to do.  I'm losing it
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm

RF: It's still Tuesday here.
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm

RF: SHHH AND LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT
RF: IT MAY NOT BE WEDNESDAY HERE BUT IT IS IN BRITAIN AND AUSTRALIA WOO
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 am

RF: Cya, the reason I'm not discussing my problems is usually when someone else has a problem I like to help fix that problem before moving on to my own. 

RF: If all I did was throw in my problems to the big pot then none of the problems would get fixed and we'd all just be complaining about them and nothing would get done about them.

RF: My problems will get worked out faster if I help others with their problems, that way they can help me with mine AFTER they no longer have to think about their own.

RF: It's my system and it's always worked for me.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:24 am

RF:  If that's how you look at it.  But at least you bring them up.

RF:  At least we've got some idea that things aren't 100% sunshine and rainbows so at least we can HELP you SOMEHOW

RF:  At least we're not learning, over a year after we met you, got close to you, got to know you well, that the whole happy thing was mainly an act.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:42 pm

RF: The reason I was upset earlier has now been fixed completely.

RF: This doesn't mean that nothing else is going on, but I'll still focus on others before myself.

RF: Right now I'm actually really happy.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:02 pm

RF:  I'm still upset.

RF:  I don't know how to remedy things before he leaves for Arizona.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm

RF: I hate math

RF: I am never going to like math

RF: I'm not even going to use all this complex math when I get older

RF: I don't understand why teachers give me all this math homework when I'm probably not even going to use any knowledge I gained from finishing it
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:31 pm

RF: I'm really sorry, cya6.

RF: I think you and I are having the same problem right now.

RF: Someone you care about is moving to some other section of the country soon and there's nothing that you can do to stop it?

RF: Trust me... I know the feeling. I know the feeling that comes after they move too because I felt it when I thought Erica had moved already because of that stupid rumor. 

RF: That feeling sucks. 

RQ: What did you mean by remedy? Did something happen?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:44 pm

RF:  I've been getting on his case for the last several weeks, because he'd been so distracted.

RF:  I thought he was mad at me about something, so I kept freaking out and sending him hysterical texts at 1 in the morning.

RF:  I just don't know what to do.

RF:  I'm driving us both insane and all I want to do is fix things but I don't know how.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 pm

RF: Just talk to him about the way you are feeling. 

RF: You need to let him know why you had done what you did, and that everything was a misunderstanding. ask for forgiveness.

RF: the big thing, and i'm not innocent of this either, is that people get way too afraid of just talking to the person.

RF: When something is this important and most likely neither party knows the full story, it's REALLY important to have a talk about it.

RF: You can be reluctant to do it, but you still need to do it.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:53 pm

RF:  That's the problem.

RF:  I HAVE talked to him.

RF:  Many times.

RF:  He just keeps insisting that it's not me, and that he's got a lot on his mind, but he wont' even say what.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:59 pm

RF: Oh, I'm sorry then.

RF:.......I have no idea what to do.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:14 pm

RF:  Me neither

RF:  So I'm just gonna walk around in circles in the little traps in my head until I can't stand it anymore.

RF:  I can't survive a year of this.  I'm not gonna make it to the spring.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next