Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLE Episode Eight: Virus

+3
Snickie
AeonFrodo
aelitaxwilliam
7 posters

Go down

CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty CLE Episode Eight: Virus

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am

So! What did you guys think of it? I think CLE's really picking up steam, and I'm actually getting SOSOSO EXCITED for what's to come next. I'll post more thoughts later after I finish giffing, but yeah, I thought it was the best episode yet by far. Smile
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
CLE Episode Eight: Virus Left_bar_bleue14/18CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
CLE Episode Eight: Virus Left_bar_bleue4/5CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
CLE Episode Eight: Virus Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty Re: CLE Episode Eight: Virus

Post by AeonFrodo Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:40 am

One image describes my feelings for this episode

CLE Episode Eight: Virus Tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250

Great job Jeremie and Aelita, you've taught us all not to infect our computers with a virus to achieve our own personal gain.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
CLE Episode Eight: Virus Left_bar_bleue11/23CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
CLE Episode Eight: Virus Left_bar_bleue2/4CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
CLE Episode Eight: Virus Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 am

It appears as if Jeremie and Aelita have redesigned Carthage so that you don't have to go through the celestial dome.

I loved William's Earth performance.

This episode makes me feel sorry for Laura. I mean, they're using her. Jeremie and Aelita screwed up, they bring Laura in, she works for hours to fix it, and then they go back in time so she doesn't remember it. But she does remember. I kind of like that it came back to bite them hard. But it also adds a new element of uncertainty to the once-reliable RTTP: how many other people could potentially remember on different occurrences of RTTPs? It's happened before to William in e64 from e59, but perhaps they didn't put so much thought on it then because William didn't act upon it immediately whereas this time Laura did. And this time they had to bring Laura into the group because she found the place on her own from her visions. And if they didn't go away after one RTTP, then what's to say they wouldn't go away after more?
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Laura sabotaged the RTTP when she was working on the virus. I'm not sure if she just programmed herself into the computer so that she alone would be immune (then why not just delete her profile?); it's more likely she wrecked the whole thing, meaning anyone who finds the lab can't have their memory fully erased by the RTTP until it's fixed, and will have flashbacks like Laura did.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Well then!

Sabotage is a bit more interesting than accident. Not understanding French myself (besides sayings like "excuse me" and "what the hell was that?"), I had no idea that's what she'd done, though I guess it makes sense that with all the time she took with the virus she'd had plenty of time to pork-barrel some RTTP sabotage as well. As well as time to figure out how it worked so that she would know just how to sabotage it.

This makes me want to take back what I said about feeling sorry for Laura, though it's a good form of payback. "You want my help with no payment and so you can erase my memory later? Well pfft. I'm gonna make it so you can't erase my memory!"

This makes me even more excited for when the English subs/dubs come out. 8D (More the subs because, unless they get the same kids to do the English dubbing, I'm going to have a problem with the new voices because I'm used to what they sound like now.)
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Well I did actually feel bad for Laura for a second...not anymore. Smile Though, regardless of whether or not she sabotaged the RTTP, the Lyoko gang didn't win any brownie points with me in this episode by using her to get what they needed and then trying to wipe her memory with a RTTP. Not cool guys; either she's in the group or she's not. I don't like them using her to further a goal.

But even before then, I found my inherit uncertainty about my feelings toward her grow into suspicion and dislike. I'm trying to like her - I really am - but there's something about her that's really bugging me.

William the spy was pretty funny though. Ah, espionage is not your thing my dear little Willy. XD

And the Ninjas were completely awesome and, to me, probably the creepiest monster on Lyoko! I can't wait to see them again!
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:42 am

After marathonning, the actors are starting to grow on me. And I'm excited to see where the plot is going!
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 221

https://www.facebook.com/smartguy5000

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:29 pm

I rewatched the episode today with English subtitles. And it made me so mad.

One thing was the Lauremie arm!grab/lead. And the looks Laura gave Jeremie at the end, the "Look at me, I'm so clever." And it helps too that the Lyoko warriors felt badly about using Laura the way they were going to (before the RTTP failed).

This series makes me empathize more and more with Jeremie than before simply because of Laura. I would elaborate, but I am tired and am going to bed now.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:32 pm

You should elaborate on your opinions snickie, for they are valued by the community.
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 221

https://www.facebook.com/smartguy5000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:20 am

I think what I like about her is that she’s a wild card. If things were to get really bad, she might be a great help or she might makes things even worse (by accident or on purpose. After all, we don’t know much about her)…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
CLE Episode Eight: Virus Left_bar_bleue7/17CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
CLE Episode Eight: Virus Left_bar_bleue3/3CLE Episode Eight: Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down