Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLE Episode 19: La Piege

3 posters

Go down

CLE Episode 19: La Piege Empty CLE Episode 19: La Piege

Post by Dark Raku Mon May 06, 2013 9:43 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzm8uh_code-lyoko-evolution-episode-19-le-piege-qualite-hd_shortfilms?search_algo=2#.UYfG2mxwbmI

So, Aelita was absolutely pointless in this Episode I really feel like those bits with her looking at pictures although really nice could have been cut because they did not actually seem connected to anything in the actual Episode. Speaking of the picture and the memory - where did she get the photo album from? Seriously as far as I am aware this is the first time we have seen it as I do not remember her picking up anything like that in her trips to the Hermitage. Also, I really hope they do something with the pink hair retconning because otherwise I will just feel terribly lazy.

As for this Episode, really, really loved the Spectre on Lyoko. This Series needs more badguys or enemies like that. Seriously they are so good. They can floor anyone in one hit and literary cannot be stopped and are not limited by the laws of normal movement. They make for really effective adversaries and actually make Xana a credible threat something he just simply has not been in this Series so far. It actually suggests that Tyron should be worried about the virus in his computer, which makes his denial of it all the better.

Also, someone try that web address on Aelita's computer.

Last edited by Dark Raku on Tue May 07, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet
Health::
CLE Episode 19: La Piege Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode 19: La Piege Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
CLE Episode 19: La Piege Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode 19: La Piege Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

CLE Episode 19: La Piege Empty Re: CLE Episode 19: La Piege

Post by Snickie Mon May 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Yes, I saw it, Tsunamix linked it. I'm going to split this topic later.

I agree about pointless!Aelita. Also, the kid in the sepia memory thing didn't have dark enough hair. A. What ita is a natural pinkette, and the kid looked as blonde as the mother. I also think she wore too much makeup in this episode. Her eyelashes look painted on whereas most of the time they look kind of normal.

The amount of WillYumi I saw in this today concerns me too. I love that he seems to be being good to her, but I still love Ulumi and protest Willumi because I'm too canon.

I agree about the spectre, he was pretty awesome, and so was what he did on Lyoko. Though I'd like to see exactly what happened to Yumi and Ulrich regarding their codes. I mean, on Lyoko, I feel like the codes would be pretty vulnerable, especially considering the scyphozoa. (Speaking of which, this would've been a good spot for our old friend Scyphie Blubberface.) Did the green stuff actually knock them out, or could it have implanted some kind of virus, or what?

My other irk against XANA in this episode is this:
WHY DIDN'T HE GO AFTER AELITA???
I mean, she's completely alone and vulnerable in this episode, sitting at her computer chatting with her mom or whatever, and, in short, easy prey since everyone else is on Lyoko. What kind of tactician attacks where there are guards who have a plan instead of the lonely vulnerable spot?
Plus, with the way he was dressed, he could've given Aelita a good scare in Men in Black category, and that would've at least pulled the episode together just a little more.

I must say, though, I loved how Jeremie kissed Odd. I laughed.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Tue May 07, 2013 11:02 am

Snickie wrote:

My other irk against XANA in this episode is this:
WHY DIDN'T HE GO AFTER AELITA???
Because that would have been interesting.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:01 am

That’s a good point, & something I didn’t even think about…Maybe it can be justified by saying that XANA still has a thing for Yumi? I mean, there was Pick on Yumi Week in the original series… 
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
CLE Episode 19: La Piege Left_bar_bleue7/17CLE Episode 19: La Piege Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
CLE Episode 19: La Piege Left_bar_bleue3/3CLE Episode 19: La Piege Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down