Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random topic for Random Things

+13
No.1JerlitaFan
aelitaxwilliam
juejue
Koneko on lyoko
cya6
Dr. J
Snickie
Stella Luce 333
The Pastamancer
Umbra Animus
eseiprahs
Atlas
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
17 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty Re: The Random topic for Random Things

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:11 am

I don’t think anybody really loves to go back to school… 
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/17The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty Re: The Random topic for Random Things

Post by eseiprahs Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:17 am

I'm quite excited for autumn.

sleep now
goodnight
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue18/18The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 am

I was going to attempt some homework and then I took one look at the maths book and my brain turned to mush.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 am

I actually want to go back to school, I get to see my girlfriend everyday instead of just on weekends like i do in the summer.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 am

Shark Week!
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue18/18The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:10 am

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Jaws!cuesharkmusic!

SHARK WEEK!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Lions are cute
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 pm

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Cute_lion_cub_Wallpaper__yvt2

They are indeed
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Oh this is great! I have a pen pal in Scotland who I only know by his screen name, F***YourKiltOff123 xD (I know, it's a weird but strangely awesome screen name) and we've always planned on visiting each other just to hang out, have tea, and eat biscuits (by that, i mean English biscuits, not American biscuits)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:32 am

Be careful when meeting someone you've never really met! Sad
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:07 am

Yeah, I know :/ don't worry though, I'm gonna take precautions. I won't go into detail, but I know how to protect myself.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:23 pm

British biscuits = cookies! ....Right?

I have a friend that I've known online since I was in 7th grade, and every time she's in Florida or I'm in her state we talk about meeting up, but it's never happened. D:
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Snickie wrote:British biscuits = cookies! ....Right?
Well..... kinda. In July, i spend 2 weeks at the national scout jamboree, turns out scouts from other countries came too. British scouts were one of them, I was lucky enough to befriend like....all of them. I even got invited for tea and invited to come over and have tea. (invited for tea means dinner) I've had british biscuits, and yes they taste like a cookie but feel and look like a cracker. The best way I can describe it is a big circular animal cracker, that's what they taste like. 

British biscuit = big, circular animal cracker
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm

So more like shortbread then.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:48 pm

I guess, yeah. Anyway, they're very good, especially if you dip them in the tea. Which, btw, I found out is rude to do in public. But it's perfectly fine if you're alone.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:59 pm

OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS
(warning: occasional f-word and sexual references)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/nataliemorin/chinese-signs-that-got-seriously-lost-in-tranlsation
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:05 pm

XD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

**** THE DUCK UNTIL EXPLODED 

HAHAHAHA

(i bleeped it out myself, it wasn't an auto-edit)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:12 pm

(yes I know; I've seen the auto filter lol)
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Oh, I haven't, I wonder what it looks like.

quit being a pottymouth
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:14 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

That's awesome, that's.... that's just beautiful

xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Omg what did I just read? xD Hahaha Snickie sometimes I wonder how you find these things!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 pm

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Welcome-to-the-internet

This is how
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 pm

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Tumblr_mnio3blZ0z1r4nscyo7_r1_500Have a red panda
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Why?

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 4 Why-for-the-glory-of-satan-of-course
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next