Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random topic for Random Things

+13
No.1JerlitaFan
aelitaxwilliam
juejue
Koneko on lyoko
cya6
Dr. J
Snickie
Stella Luce 333
The Pastamancer
Umbra Animus
eseiprahs
Atlas
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
17 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Empty Re: The Random topic for Random Things

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:49 pm

hahaha, there are a lot of things that can be too sweet. Like coffee with....well any amount of sweetner.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Empty Re: The Random topic for Random Things

Post by juejue Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:08 am

I have a feeling I'm going to spend a lot of money today
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am

Why is that?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:33 am

I don't know, I just do.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:52 am

Did you?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:55 am

Well, yeah. About $70, but it's not that much actually. At least I kept it under 100.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:57 am

Very Happy YEAH! Confessions of a shopaholic.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 pm

You know when I said Tony, I meant him

The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 2mcssax

That's why I've been laughing so much at the things you've been saying about him in the "Finish Each others Sentences" thread.

Last edited by juejue on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:02 pm

It won't let me see the picture, can you repost it?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm

I changed the link, can ya see it now?
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:08 pm

No, now it's even worse. I used to see the "image cannot be seen" icon but now I see nothing, it's just a blank spot.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Wait, scratch that. I can now suddenly see the picture on the post you first sent it to me in.....odd, I have no idea what was causing the problem.

And now i see why you're laughing so hard! xD I never expected we were talking about Tony, America's best friend from Hetalia. xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:08 am

Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:35 am

Snickie, THAT. Omg I can relate to that so much -.-
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 am

Omg, I totally understand how relatable that is. Ugh I get asked some of those things a lot.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:48 am

The first one though.
"How are you not in a relationship?"
I don't know you tell me.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Random topic for Random Things - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 pm

When I was single, the thing I was sick of the most was girls who knew me always asking to talk to me or for my help. After it was over they'd always be like "aww thanks Ty, you're so sweet. I can't believe that you don't have a girlfriend." and I'm thinking to myself.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT EVER AGAIN! ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU'RE SINGLE AND DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SINGLE IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO DATE ME! BAH!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:17 pm

My feet are itchy
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:23 pm

well then, nice change of pace there
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am

I can feel the temperature slowly starting to drop... 

Autumn is coming
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Brace yourselves.......uh.....Autumn....is coming.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:11 pm

ha Autumn, the season. Y'know? I'm guessing you call it Fall..?
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Why is Autumn called fall? I suppose it's to do with leaves falling off of trees,  but Autumn is such a nice word -3-
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Most people I know actually get confused when I say Autumn instead of fall. It's kind of weird xD

It actually does sound nicer, that's why more people should use that word!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 pm

I have a friend named Autumn, she's a bit weird, but that's good. She's also very self conscious even though she has no reason to be. I do like the sound of Autumn. Really pretty word.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next