Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Box

+7
memoire-blanche
Snickie
aelitaxwilliam
Eilorae
Atlas
SeeMeInTheShadows
Soul Jelly
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Suggestion Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestion Box

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 am

Would it be possible to create some way of notifying users of chatbox replies?  I know I have the problem of getting on, and then have someone else get on and not even notice, even if I'm there and would like to chat.
I don't know if you could some how make it make a sound or make the tab light up or say something or something...
Just an idea, but I always have the problem of not knowing about replies...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
Suggestion Box - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestion Box - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Suggestion Box - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestion Box - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestion Box

Post by Atlas Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 am

cya6 wrote:Would it be possible to create some way of notifying users of chatbox replies?  I know I have the problem of getting on, and then have someone else get on and not even notice, even if I'm there and would like to chat.
I don't know if you could some how make it make a sound or make the tab light up or say something or something...
Just an idea, but I always have the problem of not knowing about replies...

Idea was toyed with earlier and deemed too annoying to observers. That was with the suggestion of beeps at least. We can try again with flashes or something but again ..... /code wizards.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Suggestion Box - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10Suggestion Box - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Suggestion Box - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12Suggestion Box - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Suggestion Box - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5Suggestion Box - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3