Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OxA or JxA?

+18
LongHairedAelita
Snickie
SkystoneNumairian
Eilorae
Smartguy5000
Dobermutt
A_QueenOfFairys
AeonFrodo
Stella Luce 333
cya6
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
SMARTAgentKC
Soul Jelly
Lyokofelinae
TechnoSam
LovelyMadness13
SeeMeInTheShadows
22 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which do you prefer?

OxA or JxA? - Page 3 I_voti1124%OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Vote_l12 24% 
[ 10 ]
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 I_voti1176%OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Vote_l12 76% 
[ 31 ]

Total Votes : 41

OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Lyokofelinae wrote:Thx Queen c: but i'm not sure why people ship Oddlita! Aelita and Jeremie kissed first right?(not sure what ep that was, maybe Xana's kiss)
That's like asking why people ship Willumi. Or even to a larger extent Oddrich, YumixOdd, OddxJeremie, JeremiexYumi, UlrichxSissi...pretty much anything except for Jerlita or Ulumi.

People ship things because they want to. Everyone's got their own reasoning behind it P: I ship Oddlita outside of canon because I like their kinda brother/sister relationship. Also partly because of how I draw them, I just can't seem to draw Jeremie right with Aelita, if at all. I know Jerlita's canon and I wouldn't have it any other way, but I just love Odd and Aelita's current relationship and can see it going to that higher level.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

A_QueenOfFairys wrote:Ha ha Kelly, Oddlita is losing to Jerlita.

I found it hard to decide. I like Jerlita as a canon ship, but outside canon I love Oddlita.
Why are you so mean ;a;

Lyokofelinae wrote:Sooo.... Is Jerlita Cannon? because they kissed right what about Oddlita they kissed too you know.
As much as I'd like to pretend otherwise, canon is defined by more than just what the characters do. I'm not remembering the kiss, but I'm slowly getting out of a finals-induced haze, so that could be the reason for it. Jerlita is definitely canon though.

I'm also distancing myself from CL shipping (I think I actually snapped/was pretty much a bad person to Cya in that one post or something and we are not going there again because I just need to be nicer about shipping in general) and getting more into shipping all of the Avengers together in general, so I'll just keep it simple. They're cute! :p
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:36 pm

aelitaxwilliam wrote:
A_QueenOfFairys wrote:Ha ha Kelly, Oddlita is losing to Jerlita.

I found it hard to decide. I like Jerlita as a canon ship, but outside canon I love Oddlita.
Why are you so mean ;a;
Muahahaha

I did vote for Oddlita though.

aelitaxwilliam wrote:
Lyokofelinae wrote:Sooo.... Is Jerlita Cannon? because they kissed right what about Oddlita they kissed too you know.
As much as I'd like to pretend otherwise, canon is defined by more than just what the characters do. I'm not remembering the kiss, but I'm slowly getting out of a finals-induced haze, so that could be the reason for it. Jerlita is definitely canon though.
The Jerlita one was in Xana's Kiss, and Oddlita in Replika. And you call yourself an Oddlita shipper, tsk tsk.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

I am the wonderful-est Oddlita shipper you will ever get the pleasure of meeting. I know everything there is to know about them. Everything. Everything. Everything. *dun dun dun*
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm

But would Odd/Aelita work in the long run?
Personally, I don't think so....^^; But what you do you guys, who actually vote O/A, think?
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Like any relationship, I think there's no way of telling. In the long run as in five, ten years? People change, things happen, Aelita and Odd aren't going to be the same people they are/were in season four. Relationships can really break up for any number of reasons, and even if they were to get together, I don't want to pretend they're immune to any of those problems. XD It's also hard to say because Odd and Aelita have known each other for longer than they would ever be in a relationship, that is, they were friends before they were together. So if they ever did get together, it's hard to say how he would treat her. I don't think he and Aelita would ever have that sweet, slow romance that seems to be what Jerlita is, but at the same time, I want to think Odd would make more of an effort since he's had to see Aelita as a friend before a romantic interest.

Long story short, I have no definitive answer! P:
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:52 pm

My god people I actually just gave up on this, but like 3 pages later people are still trying to say that somehow Odd could never settle down EVAH.

People please. The boy is like 13/14 years old. At that age I doubt any of you were the most upright, responsible people yourself. People grow up, and I think it'll work out.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 am

You make a good pont, but I sort of like the idea of Od not settlng down right away...Mabye he'd take a few risks, make some mistkes, & then he'd find the girl of his drems...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/17OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:55 am

I agree with you. It fits him to still sort of coast around, looking for a lady. Remeber, the only girl who actually held him down, or as Jeremie (or Ulrich? who said it?) put it, made him go from "Cassanova" to "Romeo"...the only girl who did that was drop dead gorgeous, seemingly perfect, as flirtaous as he was (if not more) and rather possessive. (a la Kadic Bombshell.....) She had him wrapped around her little finger. Aelita has that power on Jeremie, but...I'm not sure Odd would be the same.
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:28 am

I agre that he'd want sombdy very flrty...She'd probbly also have a lot of confdnce...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/17OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3OxA or JxA? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 am

She'd have to match Odd's "I'm awesome -sexy- and I know it with my animal print pants!!" attitude. XD Wow. That'd be the best episode EVER if someone as over confident and wild as he is came over...XD Oh man...I'd feel sorry for the entire Kadic Academy...>.<
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:22 am

She'd also have to put up with Od rushng off all the time...I wondr if he wold tell her abot Lyoko?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:07 am

The rest of the group would stop him first. Very Happy

Honestly, I could see Odd as getting married waaaaay too fast and then it ending up alright...or horrible. Showing up one day and be like, "by the way, I got married last night." Especially when he's older, I think he'd be a party animal for the first few years...just a bit.

Of course, my vote went for AxO, by the way. I just think AxJ is a little to...slow to really work out or for much of anything to happen.

SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:57 am

I've been trying to pinpoint exactly what I don't like about Jerlita. Like I've said a lot about how I don't like it, so there's that. But also, I think why I don't like it a lot is because Jeremie's like that guy who's desperately in love with his girlfriend.

Haha, I could see Odd doing that. Like oops, I got drunk in Las Vegas last night, and now I have a ring on my finger. Oops.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 pm

You don't like Jerlita cause Jeremie would love Aelita more than Odd would?

And why is it a good thing that Odd would get drunk in Vegas and get married?

?!

I think that's the reason why Odd WOULDN'T work, because Aelita would NEVER do that.

imho
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Maybe what she means is he would be the person who would be absolutely stuck with Aelita, never doing anything by himself. Completely dependent on her. And that's not a healthy relationship.

Like, it's alright if the person is your whole world, but make sure your universe has other planets that you can go visit.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:11 pm

I don't like Jerlita because Jeremie reminds me of someone who'd be desperately in love with his girlfriend as a twenty year old. For me, there is never a situation in which desperation is an attractive trait, romantic situation or not.

And I like the contrast. It's interesting. I would also think that Odd grows up (like by marrying age, so around twenty-eight or so), but in his early twenties, I don't doubt that he's going to party. Las Vegas, Paris, NYC, anywhere. I mean, personally, when I look at myself, I doubt I'm going to study all the time in college. Which would mean that I hardly expect Odd to Smile
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 pm

But...but....why is it a bad thing for Jeremie to love her so much? He's loyal and would do ANYTHING for her. I mean, Odd's a good friend and all, but he's gotten her in trouble more than once for selfish reasons. Jeremie would NEVER do that on purpose.
Although he's been known to peeve her off a bit....^^;
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:21 pm

This topic feels like an episode of days of our lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:19 pm

O.O Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:01 am

You can love someone without suffocating them. I'm just saying that if JxA were to work, he would have to back off a bit, each person needs their own life and you can't enforce your opinions. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but if it were to, he would have tone down a bit, too much control is bad.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:08 pm

True. I think once she admits to liking him, he'll mellow out. Basically, he's crazy for her, but is worried that she doesn't like him back. It's obvious she does, and if she admits it, he probably won't be so crazy, worrying that she doesn't.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm

I agree with you, Cya. Not to mention that they're only like thirteen. They both have plenty of time to mature. Smile
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 pm

And (not to smear him any more) but both are a lot more mature than Odd. The only thing they really need to mature is their relationship skills, and that's only gonna get easier once they come out with their feelings.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm

You guys are right, Jeremie does need to back off a bit. I think Aelita's given him signals that she likes him many a time, but he still seems to doubt it...well...they say even geniuses can be idiots when in love. ^^;
Plus probably Jeremie doesn't always have the most self confidence in the world, especially when it comes to girls. (Unlike Odd who has too much self confidence!! XD)
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum