Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OxA or JxA?

+18
LongHairedAelita
Snickie
SkystoneNumairian
Eilorae
Smartguy5000
Dobermutt
A_QueenOfFairys
AeonFrodo
Stella Luce 333
cya6
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
SMARTAgentKC
Soul Jelly
Lyokofelinae
TechnoSam
LovelyMadness13
SeeMeInTheShadows
22 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which do you prefer?

OxA or JxA? - Page 2 I_voti1124%OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Vote_l12 24% 
[ 10 ]
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 I_voti1176%OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Vote_l12 76% 
[ 31 ]

Total Votes : 41

OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by cya6 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh thanks. I was a little worried for a minute Razz
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Ha ha Kelly, Oddlita is losing to Jerlita.

I found it hard to decide. I like Jerlita as a canon ship, but outside canon I love Oddlita.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm a huge Jerlita fan! Oh my goodness, I absolutely love them. Ha ha. If Jeremy wan't in the show, I'd go for Odd and Aelita for sure though. Smile
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 am

Sooo.... Is Jerlita Cannon? because they kissed right what about Oddlita they kissed too you know.
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/27OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/2OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 am

BUt the Aelita and Odd kiss was a joke. >.< Aelita kissed Jeremie, I think because she wanted to. Well...that and to prove a point. But she's been showing that sort of affection towards him for AGES. How many times in one season does she kiss our Einstien on the cheek and he get's all blushy....^^
The only Odd and Aelita thing I get is if she went to him after Jeremie and her had a fight. But she'd regret it, I think, once she and Jeremie both calmed down. Those two have tempers...>.<
But Aelita can kick Odd's butt in Lyoko, so he might not like that XD
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 am

Lyokofelinae wrote:Sooo.... Is Jerlita Cannon? because they kissed right what about Oddlita they kissed too you know.

I'm not sure if they are, though it is more probable than OxA. Aelita has mentioned to Odd that she likes Jeremie (Xana's Kiss). But Jeremie and Aelita also show more affection than just kissing. But that is a good question... I wonder now. Ha ha. Smile
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 am

Well i kinda see the fans that Odlita Rocks and Jerlita Sucks, idk why. I blame the Aelita followers, because they said Odlita is canon. Please don't kill me I'm a Jerlita Sad
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/27OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/2OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 am

Hey...I'm an Aelita fan, and I'm pro J/A!! Razz It depends, I think, one what kind of guy the shippers themselves (if they're female, that is) might be attracted too. (Ex...me, I love nerds. So thus Jeremie and Aelita are meant). OR, if it's a guy who's an Aelita, they might chose the fellow who they're most like. That's partly it, possiablity.
But Aelita and Odd work better as cousins. ^^; Just saying.
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 am

.True, I don't see a romance between them more like siblings and really close friends. and i don't know why people ship odlita is it because of the kiss?
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 am

Well, there was whispers of it before that whole thing happened, but the kiss >.< really sparked it off. I remeber the first time heard someone say they were pro Odd/Aelita and I was like O.O Where'd they get that one from...Sissy or Sam...or one of the girls Odd likes...Not Aelita!!! I mean....Odd's a good friend, but he'd probably just play around a bit with her, and then, eventually, find another girl...That's just how he rolls. ^^;
Now Jeremie...he'll stay with Aelita till the ends of the earth crumble away.
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 am

Well Odd is just the romantic type (I think Odd sign is Leo) Thx for telling me about OxA and JxA Still Jerlita forever.

*wave flag*
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:01 am

You're most welcome!! ^^
Yeah...Odd's defently the flirt of the group. Anybody in skirt will probably turn his head at least once.
Aelita can get flirty...usually too Jeremie which tends to create adroable blushing moments....^^;
Although Jeremie does flirt with her a bit...in his own shy, sweet way. It's cute. ^^
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am

I think it's pretty obvious that JxA is canon. Aelita kissed Jeremie because she liked him, Aelita kissed Odd to through the enemy off.
Aelita and Jeremie flirt constantly. Aelita and Odd... not so much.

Argue, if you will, which shipping is better but it's pretty obvious which is canon
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:34 am

I nevr relly undrstod the OxA kiss...Did the wrters forgt that, as far as anybdy from Kadc was concrnd, Alita was pretndng to be Od's cosn...?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3OxA or JxA? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:55 am

I wondered that too, Stella. I thought Herve or Nic would be like O.o....eeeewww....and go tell Sissy and all. But they were just like, "oh, okay. They're dating" or whatever the said.
But then the principle remebers....^^; Later in the season. Thank you Mr. Jean-Piere!! ^^
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 am

@Atlas - I don't get how you can rationalise all of Odd's mistakes and general flawed attitude (for the record I love Odd as a character) as him being a typical teenage kid, and yet Jérémie's one mistake means he's a complete monster, yet he's even younger than Odd and certainly less socially developed (having been, it seems, friendless for most of his life up to the point of XANA Awakens).

And yeah, Odd and Aelita supposedly being cousins just kind of throws a spanner in the works there. Razz
@Madness - I guess it is legal, technically. Just a bit weird. Razz Doesn't Sissi say that she didn't believe them and that's why it was never made such a huge deal of? She just shrugs it off as being too ridiculous as I recall.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 am

You're right!! And then Aelita and Odd made up a fight and she pretended it hit him, remember? (too bad she didn't do it for realz...I love Odd usually, but he needs to back off....^^Wink
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 am

So... that means Sissi don't believe that Odd and Aelita kissed?
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 am

Yep...I think. ^^; She never believes those two goofs most of the time anyway....^^; Poor Nic and Herve. Just when they were actually telling the truth for once. XD
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 am

Why moonscoop ship Oddlia, why not make a other plo instead of them kissing
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartguy5000 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Jerlita all the way. I guess I just empathize with Jeremie, and not Odd. I feel that I would do exactly as he does in that situation. Personally, I am alot like Jeremie, so I'd rather get Aelita rather than some guy who has played the field more than a footballer.
Smartguy5000
Smartguy5000
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 221

https://www.facebook.com/smartguy5000

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:48 pm

They were running short on time until Nicolas and Herve found them, so I think that was the first thing Odd thought of. And they knew that they thought it was just him and Aelita alone, so for what other obvious reason would they be alone in an old abandoned factory? Plus the fact that it doesn't make sense both confuses the two intruders and makes it unbelievable without proof. There's no way Nicolas and Herve can convince anyone of what they saw, so I think it was a good way to go.

My wording's probably a little weird because I'm sick, but essentially they're playing on the whole cousins thing to make something that Nicolas and Herve would believe because they saw it, but anybody they told wouldn't believe them because they're supposed to be cousins, preventing the spreading of rumours. And also make Nicolas and Herve think it was just those two in the factory, and not the rest of the gang as well.

So really it does make sense, and it was a pretty good idea imo.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:27 am

Oh thx, at that ep, i don't really get it why do they kiss and why they do this thing.

Thx Queen c: but i'm not sure why people ship Oddlita! Aelita and Jeremie kissed first right?(not sure what ep that was, maybe Xana's kiss)
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am

Yeah, it was XANA's Kiss. And I mean, she obviously likes JEremie!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 am

It is very obvious they really like each other. Again, Aelita does say she likes Jeremie when talking to Odd (Xana's Kiss). Smile
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum